Most Chads are regularly abusing anabolic steroids.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
B14629a2

Most of your typical Instagram tyrones and Chad's are heavily abusing anabolic steroids. In this photo above you see Ulissess Jr and Simeon Panda are as big as Kai Greene, a elite ifbb pro. According to insiders, kai greene cruises on 3 grams of testosterone alone. I don't even want to fathom his blasts.

In the next photo below you will see mike Thurston and mattdoes fitness next to Larry Wheels.
3481a9c 13

You can see they hold their own next to him. If you could come close Larry Wheels' without peds, why even take them?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Its actually insane just how many people abuse steroids. And I say "abuse" because they really do - they don't even look good.

I'd say like 30% of men who go to the gym regularly have done steroids. If you look at 30+, then it could be higher than 50%

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and 11 others
Wasn't it obvious to everybody?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, UltimateMan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and 6 others
I think they Mean Coleman's physique can only be acheived by roiding while Hemsworth physique can be achieved naturally, even though it's not
Some individuals can with very favorable genes(mainly a naturally big frame). Look at Arthur Saxon, one of the pioneers of weightlifting.

Saxon-17-2.jpg

I've seen guys on tren who's delts aren't half as good as his. His wrist size is 8.5 inches.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and SolarWind
Some individuals can with very favorable genes(mainly a naturally big frame). Look at Arthur Saxon, one of the pioneers of weightlifting.

Saxon-17-2.jpg

I've seen guys on tren who's delts aren't half as good as his. His wrist size is 8.5 inches.
Are you saying some people can get to Coleman's physique natty , I doubt that even with elite 0.00001% genetics

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 12669
Looks like shit tho

Are you saying some people can get to Coleman's physique natty , I doubt that even with elite 0.00001% genetics.
Hell no. But a person could come close to Hemsworth.
Looks like shit tho
He looks great, most guys on tren aren't having capped delts like that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 6273
Hell no. But a person could come close to Hemsworth.

He looks great, most guys on tren aren't having capped delts like that.
Not talking about that Saxon guy idk about him but the people in the OP look like shit

Its actually insane just how many people abuse steroids. And I say "abuse" because they really do - they don't even look good.

I'd say like 30% of men who go to the gym regularly have done steroids. If you look at 30+, then it could be higher than 50%
What about 70 plus year old men?

What about 70 plus year old men?
Andreas-no2.jpg

127ee9b3f18084cdafde6d8db11655ed.jpg

images

However Nubret, Cahling, and Draper didn't take nearly as many chemicals as the guys today. The doses were pretty high, but their gear was pharmaceutical grade, it was completely legal in their day, and they could use less as it wasn't always underdosed or faked. Plus they ate much less, and their wasn't insulin and gh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Phillybeard1996
I think they Mean Coleman's physique can only be acheived by roiding while Hemsworth physique can be achieved naturally, even though it's not
EMSWORTh physic is attainalbe naturally

If you think injecting steroids will make u look like the guys above, u are dillusional.

these guys were already freaks, they just look like monsters now. For normies, you can probably look like jeff seid if you also starve yourself

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
View attachment 1121006
Most of your typical Instagram tyrones and Chad's are heavily abusing anabolic steroids. In this photo above you see Ulissess Jr and Simeon Panda are as big as Kai Greene, a elite ifbb pro. According to insiders, kai greene cruises on 3 grams of testosterone alone. I don't even want to fathom his blasts.

In the next photo below you will see mike Thurston and mattdoes fitness next to Larry Wheels.
View attachment 1121007
You can see they hold their own next to him. If you could come close Larry Wheels' without peds, why even take them?

Seems to be the only way, the amount of oestrogeons in the environment haa plummeted mens test levels to beyond cuck levels.

Im actually considering trt after my surgeries

Its not just the better body but the health benefits.

If you think injecting steroids will make u look like the guys above, u are dillusional.

these guys were already freaks, they just look like monsters now. For normies, you can probably look like jeff seid if you also starve yourself
View attachment 1121090
can look like jeff seid jfl at your illusion that guy has inserts and muscle genetics of the elite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, highT and ShowerMaxxing
can look like jeff seid jfl at your illusion that guy has inserts and muscle genetics of the elite
Ya the definition of the term like is “comparable “ in body fat and muscle mass

View attachment 1121090

It won't make you look like serge nubret at all I agree.
His arm insertions are pretty bad.

14045584_1021486067956824_7718406716912204469_n.jpg

1 in 3 people at your gym (if large and public) are on steroids, the average steroid user does not look like he is a steroid user.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Over if you think average Chad is gymcelling that hard. First off, Chad doesn’t need to work out because everything is secondary to face + height + dick size. Chad also probably has good frame and insertions. He makes the same gains as you on SARMs while staying natty and not giving a shit about health

• +1
Reactions: PanMagister
Over if you think average Chad is gymcelling that hard. First off, Chad doesn’t need to work out because everything is secondary to face + height + dick size. Chad also probably has good frame and insertions. He makes the same gains as you on SARMs while staying natty and not giving a shit about health
Why is this always an association on here, between being Chad, and having shit lifestyle?
The few Chads I know all take care of their Health, and lead healthy lifestyles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, ShowerMaxxing, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Why is this always an association on here, between being Chad, and having shit lifestyle?
The few Chads I know all take care of their Health, and lead healthy lifestyles
Because it's commonly associated with fratboys. However in reality they do take care of themselves. Chads actually are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet, even if you were to insult one, he wouldn't be offended. If anything he'd be very confused. But that's because the world is so kind to them and negative treatment is a foreign concept for most of them.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

Larry upped the tren & anadrol dose that day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back