Most coders are just incels with a superiority complex

ambiguous

ambiguous

Skittlekorn.
90% of tech workers (coders, computer repair shots, etc) are copejobs for incels. This is a conclusion I have come to after interacting with this crowd for years. They are basically a giant garbage can for society's social rejects whom are too ugly or socially stupid to get a good job anywhere else and thus they gravitate towards programming or tech jobs because they think they can use them to moneymax and nerdmax. It is also the reason for why they tend to be so extremely elitist and obnoxious; they know they have nothing going for themselves other than their nerdy coding/tech interests so they think they can look better than they are by having a massive superiority complex while acting like they know/are better than everybody else. Some of the worst personalities I have come across on online communities have been coders/programmers or otherwise people working at something tech related.

And they almost all look like shit. I remember walking into a computer repair shot once to get my PC fixed and there wasn't a single person inside the shop that did not look like an incel. None. Just fucking lol. And the best part is that half of them aren't even good at their jobs anyway in spite of their massive egos.

Do the rest of you share my hatred towards these pretentious pricks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Bakin donuts 🍩, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
Yeah they're so fucking full of themselves, I hope curries steal all their jobs

Hackers in particular are the most pathetic feeling like little gods behind their computer screens

Indeed I make 140k as a software engineer but being a coder is a massive social failo I tell girls I work in finance and have a business in tech I own.

Being a construction worker is less pussy drying than Being a programmer or working in tech.

Not to mention the culture of the people who work there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, MoggerChad, latincell95 and 1 other person
everyone has superiority complex, until reality give them a check,
the more based your enviroment, you tend to has lesser superiority mindset

People gravitate towards CS jobs because it's the easiest way to make 100k+ straight out of college, nevertheless I agree that 90% of SWEcels look like complete dogshit

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel