Most cringe moment of my high-school life.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
We had to give presentations during our english-class.

I had my presentation about eddie murphy, loved that fucking guy. After finishing my presentation, which was high quality and interesting, I decided to play one of Eddie Murphy's hits in front of the class to finish things off.

I played this full video in front of the class, but nobody was vibing and everyone was just watching awkwardly :lul: :lul: Fucking dead vibe.

The teacher then interrupted half-way and said something like: Yeah it's enough we don't need to watch the rest.

And I just said: 'Nono, it gets better. Let's keep it on.' And she didn't press it any further.

So we continued to watch another 2 minutes of this eddie murphy mogger, everyone staring all bored and looking like: 'wtf is this shit?' Meanwhile I was just smiling and looking at the 2 nonNT friends I had in this class that were laughing at the whole thing aswell.

It's an example of what autism leads to

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, GetShrekt, Deleted member 20193 and 18 others
i would have fucked with it bro don't worry about it, they just didn't get it

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19499 and 3 others
Barring the fact he's a terrible singer and this song is trash, what did you expect to happen? Were they supposed to start dancing in class? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, dakchuh, Danish_Retard and 9 others
I was such a weirdo in early HS. Glad pandemic cut out half of it so people forgot the weird shit I did.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Jesus christ blud 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20399 and MoggerGaston
Thanks OP for appreciating this black king.

• Love it
Barring the fact he's a terrible singer and this song is trash, what did you expect to happen? Were they supposed to start dancing in class? jfl
idk man, I agree with you now. But back then I thought it mogged hard for some reason.

I was literally just standing there and smiling, looking at the class and I was like: why the fuck don't they think it's funny? eddie murphy dancing and singing, how can you not enjoy this?

And yeah low-key I hoped for people to start dancing and singing along in class :confused::confused:

Real life always dissapoints

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Danish_Retard, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
what did you expect to happen? Were they supposed to start dancing in class? jfl
This is always the question that pops to me when people tell stories of this kind, you know the type like "I showed a friend a song I like and he just stood awkwardly for 2 minutes" or "I showed friend a funny YT video and he just stood there watched and said nothing"
Like what is even the expected reaction to this? You expect people to suddenly erupt into euphoric excitement or what

• +1
idk man, I agree with you now. But back then I thought it mogged hard for some reason.

I was literally just standing there and smiling, looking at the class and I was like: why the fuck don't they think it's funny? eddie murphy dancing and singing, how can you not enjoy this?

And yeah low-key I hoped for people to start dancing and singing along in class :confused::confused:

Real life always dissapoints
JFL autists do be wildin' for real

• JFL
I was such a weirdo in early HS. Glad pandemic cut out half of it so people forgot the weird shit I did.
I also held speeches/presentations about video-games that I barely ever even played. Just cuz we thought it would be funny as fuck with the friends I had.

I remember referencing to mortal kombat so many times during class when a teacher asked me about something or an opportunity arised. And I didn't even play that game jfl.

Like I would randomly shout: 'FINISH HIM!!!!' or some shit

I was the class-clown but only to the male part of the class. Most of them thought I was hilarious. The girls thought I was cringe though.

Only 1 girl really liked my jestermaxxed humor and made a website about me where she kept writing about all the shit I was doing in class and said how awesome I was.
But the website was quickly over-run with women that hated on how ugly I was and how disgusting and cringe I was. Which was kinda brutal. They would upload pictures of me on her fan-site and then comment on how disgusting I was lmao. Insane bullying ngl, I didn't care that much, but people from all over school would walk up to me and tell me they recognize me from the website. My own brother told me his reputation was being hurt by that hate-website so I had to get that shit shut-down.

Fuck man, autism is a superpower

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, dakchuh, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

• JFL
I made a speech in class on how awesome Sonic the Hedgehog and My Little Pony was and didn't realize people were laughing at me and not enjoying what I was saying. Legit autism sucks. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and MoggerGaston
I also held speeches/presentations about video-games that I barely ever even played. Just cuz we thought it would be funny as fuck with the friends I had.

I remember referencing to mortal kombat so many times during class when a teacher asked me about something or an opportunity arised. And I didn't even play that game jfl.

Like I would randomly shout: 'FINISH HIM!!!!' or some shit

I was the class-clown but only to the male part of the class. Most of them thought I was hilarious. The girls thought I was cringe though.

Cage, I was actually pretty similar. I was very introverted but a low inhib jestermaxxer, always making retarded jokes. What kinda sucked is that I have a really monotone voice, and a lot of my humor plays off of this, but since I wasnt very social and most people didnt know me they thought I was being serious with some of the autistic shit I said. A good amount of girls actually found my humor funny but it was definitely more male oriented Jfl. But I was also a huge asshole which a lot of the girls didnt approve of and the guys found funnier.
Only 1 girl really liked my jestermaxxed humor and made a website about me where she kept writing about all the shit I was doing in class and said how awesome I was. But the website was quickly over-run with women that hated on how ugly I was and how disgusting and cringe I was. Which was kinda brutal. People from all over school would walk up to me and tell me they recognize me from the website. Had to get that shit shut-down.

Fuck man, autism is a superpower
Fr? Sounds like some hs movie shit Jfl. Im mirin if real tho, what was her looks level? She was probably into you. Brutal about the women hating on you though no wonder you have your current mindset
I have a few instances where I had the same fame at school, but I wont elab on that in public because it makes me easily identifiable. Maybe in DM. But yeah it was mostly guys approaching me. Looking back, I did so much crazy shit, and its funny to think about now. I do remember a couple girls (one in particular) who genuinely found me funny and liked my antics and behavior and all (which was definitely off putting to most to say the least) and they were all hyper NT Jfl.

• +1

During 'music-class' we had to do a performance as a group. We decided to do this song with our friend-group :lul: :lul:
we were even dancing around in the class and doing the polonaise. People were laughing at how ugly losers we were.

Tbh if I was chad I would've slain with my extroverted autistic personality. Personality of a lion, but looks of a troll.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
We had to give presentations during our english-class.

I had my presentation about eddie murphy, loved that fucking guy. After finishing my presentation, which was high quality and interesting, I decided to play one of Eddie Murphy's hits in front of the class to finish things off.

I played this full video in front of the class, but nobody was vibing and everyone was just watching awkwardly :lul: :lul: Fucking dead vibe.

The teacher then interrupted half-way and said something like: Yeah it's enough we don't need to watch the rest.

And I just said: 'Nono, it gets better. Let's keep it on.' And she didn't press it any further.

So we continued to watch another 2 minutes of this eddie murphy mogger, everyone staring all bored and looking like: 'wtf is this shit?' Meanwhile I was just smiling and looking at the 2 nonNT friends I had in this class that were laughing at the whole thing aswell.

It's an example of what autism leads to

It’s hard when people don’t care about something you’ve invested into.

• +1
i think its cool, you‘re class is just ethnic and braindead

• Love it
Cage, I was actually pretty similar. I was very introverted but a low inhib jestermaxxer, always making retarded jokes. What kinda sucked is that I have a really monotone voice, and a lot of my humor plays off of this, but since I wasnt very social and most people didnt know me they thought I was being serious with some of the autistic shit I said. A good amount of girls actually found my humor funny but it was definitely more male oriented Jfl. But I was also a huge asshole which a lot of the girls didnt approve of and the guys found funnier.
We would've probably been good friends.

Yeah same here. I recognized that women didn't like me any my humor, which in return also made me act like a dickhead towards them. Why be nice to people that don't appreciate you?

But I notice this even now, that my humor is well-liked by men, but women find me cringe/weird. Which is sad.
At this job I got trained for last year, the other male trainees told me they fucking loved working with me, meanwhile the 2 girls were very distant. I make a lot of self-deprecating humor nowadays, girls don't like it.

Fr? Sounds like some hs movie shit Jfl. Im mirin if real tho, what was her looks level? She was probably into you. Brutal about the women hating on you though no wonder you have your current mindset
She was LTB, I was truecel back then. So it could've been a possibility, but unlikely.

The women hating on me was a turning-point for my view on social interaction, since most of those women writing disgusting shit about me were girls I had never even spoken to before, but only knew cuz they were in one of my classes etc. The amount of hate I got during my childhood has been insane. Main story protagonist type shit.

I have a few instances where I had the same fame at school, but I wont elab on that in public because it makes me easily identifiable. Maybe in DM. But yeah it was mostly guys approaching me. Looking back, I did so much crazy shit, and its funny to think about now. I do remember a couple girls (one in particular) who genuinely found me funny and liked my antics and behavior and all (which was definitely off putting to most to say the least) and they were all hyper NT Jfl.
I have the exact same thing. I can only look back at my personality back then in respect and awe. I was so unhinged and just didn't care about what people thought of me, and was happy and energetic to be myself.

Now I am this shaved down form of myself where I have lost most of my personality over the years due to not being socially appreciated.

And yeah I agree with you totally. The first stacylite gf I had was also this extroverted NT mogger. Somehow I vibe best with that type of girl, while most 'normal' women just find me an autistic weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Only 1 girl really liked my jestermaxxed humor and made a website about me where she kept writing about all the shit

giphy.gif

the infamous moggergaston manoeuvre. was already getting worried

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, apocalypse and MoggerGaston
giphy.gif

the infamous moggergaston manoeuvre. was already getting worried
AIL4fc-NEhgGRYqIL8UO6G84icczeCsYc1S2CYLSMk8vA6LArOz_U2G3QuUZHfmgT62wtwE2jZazVpuWdTKcBnFjxMZH_0hyoAXXmmRnbl_1WzC5zjw_pj5_EjisIs6KzTzS5Xq0HBKRouUAZwWXpGPkUfxt7EA0GGOL_Pot9O-Kt9aoFsMsa9mgweZe0GfVk_vYTXCFXqF-SYKUpIWAbYPT4x8T0H9xASEsAgX1jpaInUp9WJxDMCQfQHKu9A3i3RuQv2VNRON7QDwWMtsxZFiEZgg0MTpd5NW2kJaBRPWe837F-0vqZNynP6px9l_gEoDgo7LLbb421bONhKdtirfmayfR_jWbX0rrbh6jyELIY7nU1M7kN4BqrXQkTqMIbAwgJf2-WZypBZuaGHIaVnBHnvIMGI-Mnan352qYNJWmekzH4dEkxI_TILEEkY6gNlPipsYCxoiwG0jK7soisGUniPl1tgN8eF5n3xUdKyKc5Gx-IMGr9HPF08MzUenCrdNNbxbhPEnj9Yz5hhbi4c8M1eqYNRWaUQ_bCwR5qDsLRMngX9KovyvtQ2glyDDv2SRCTL2RJ7mMxTVGOBAsN07SN8dHi3ycs4EalKWo5HiMn95kkvohZVyz4cjvMMygidvImaUF5k16xwYbFldf_fVfFUu9YWA8PfdfgPSqHIGBKOM5GcWeFKMYZmUfBTAFbBqIsFjAhYYPcV5umqjLrWoxVaQKS5BcuUjvuM6ncFutAqmSdZcskpxXypyGaDkmJjgTuTRi9WIl9bPzZs7rpG5zwfztW5V4jHTZWjTmlAW1PMvk8Tjq7pGiPR2gpnL5U1vMjZYudjMiH51kUPk420e7k71wD8b-umZVgRiI8271pcJ6gMD32XI9Jmoycjq0X4xFy8IZ31gcU24Xh4eeXiFwr7zueTFlrm3Ifs0l6vG4R2FrG9dn-kGcEtCRfEE=w215-h304-s-no

I looked legit truecel when I was younger.

Getting a LTB to simp for you as a jestermaxxed truecel is something I can be proud of okay.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and Deleted member 21661
Thats a great song, but normies will only vibe to nt music, even if it is shit. I love playing 80s dance hits, but I would never play it in front of normies

• +1