most dads would have been kkhvs in todays times

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
idk how these mfers act tough around their wifes ngl they dont even know how fucking lucky they were to not get used up cumdumpters as wifes
sometimes i want to beat the shit of my dad im that bothered by it , idk how the fuck did this subhuman did to deserve kids and a family.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, Clark69, Imretarded? and 10 others
sterilise me asap

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
idk how these mfers act tough around their wifes ngl they dont even know how fucking lucky they were to not get used up cumdumpters as wifes
sometimes i want to beat the shit of my dad im that bothered by it , idk how the fuck did this subhuman did to deserve kids and a family.
Saar Saar, you are a moggel ssaar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and mayo mogger
Most curry’s mums were Virgins before marriage. Now a curry will be lucky to find a wife who’s not been used as a cum dumpster by chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, truthhurts and mayo mogger
Just say your pops is ugly and move on kid stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
Most curry’s mums were Virgins before marriage. Now a curry will be lucky to find a wife who’s not been used as a cum dumpster by chad
cycle of life

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Just say your pops is ugly and move on kid stop coping
nigga thats the point everyone got someone for themselves which lead to abominations like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, watah, truthhurts and 1 other person
Not mine he was Chadlite in prime

• Hmm...
i feel you saar

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
I blame my HTN father for choosing low genetic quality partner, he could've done better, I suffer from bad looks and need surgeries, he thinks I am mentally insane

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
my dad was a mogger

• JFL
Reactions: watah and mayo mogger
all of sudden everyones dad is built like tyler maher fuck this shit