most disturbing shit I've seen in a while

improover

improover

#JamesGang
I'm saying this as someone who watches gores in a daily basis, just what the fuck is this shit:

How is it relaxing to look at this fucking subhuman? How am I'm supposed to be inspired by a fucking ogre that can't even stop shoving food up their fucking mouth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer, Danish_Retard, PYT and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 1476
dn wtch

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6382
I'm saying this as someone who watches gores in a daily basis, just what the fuck is this shit:

How is it relaxing to look at this fucking subhuman? How am I'm supposed to be inspired by a fucking ogre that can't even stop shoving food up their fucking mouth?

20200925 191640

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SadnessWYJ, TUSSELEIF and 2 others

"I'm saying this as someone who watches gores in a daily basis, just what the fuck is this shit: "

Fucken hate it when dumb faggots like you try to act low inhib by watching that shit. Your worthless dog you won't do shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and TsarTsar444
Smv mogs me because vagina

Thats still Chads girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
"I'm saying this as someone who watches gores in a daily basis, just what the fuck is this shit: "

Fucken hate it when dumb faggots like you try to act low inhib by watching that shit. Your worthless dog you won't do shit
Keep crying oversensitive bitch. In Brazil we watch gore at lunch time

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades
god forgive me for laughing

I am surprised by how fat these people are,the average brazilian could never be that fat(too poor too buy food).

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Hades
i always found fat people stuffing their face with food extremely disgusting. i can’t seem to desensitize myself from it like i did with gore