Most epic chilling anime scene of all time

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken

insane, the music when it zooms in on reiner's face, levi running down and stabbing no hesitation, transforming.

attack on titan has an epic chilling scene with badass music like this every episode

greatest anime ever made, season 4 will cement it.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and stuckneworleans
AOT is tallfag worship tbh

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

this scene

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
The titan power dudes can just crystallize, any one of them could beat levi with preparation.
that was addressed in the show multiple times

the female titan and beast titan tried to harden but he was too quick and they got their asses beat

with preparation he'd win too since he has thunderspears which can destroy those parts, and even when he's almost out of gas and blades and is on flat land he killed all the titans the beast sent after him after escaping.

hes just op bro he cant be beat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
that was addressed in the show multiple times

the female titan and beast titan tried to harden but they were too quick and got their asses beat

with preparation he'd win too since he has thunderspears which can destroy those parts

hes just op bro he cant be beat
tbh

No one knows what they're talking about itt because you're all anime only

No one knows what they're talking about itt because you're all anime only
i have read manga as well u weeb

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
in fact, low t = hiding interests for the sake of what simps and females think of you

imagine having one life and being that inscure

almost at 15k posts bro!

in fact, low t = hiding interests for the sake of what simps and females think of you

imagine having one life and being that inscure

almost at 15k posts bro!
I mog you in every way other than p in v

Shieet this anime looks good tbh, I only watched naruto and one punch man. Might give this a try

one of the most retarded and nonsensible anime premises ever. just endlessly stupid shit written by people with the mental development of 12 year olds

Shieet this anime looks good tbh, I only watched naruto and one punch man. Might give this a try
nigga, this anime (attack on titan) has the top 5 spots on imdb for highest rated episodes of all time. its a masterpiece. no annoying weeb shit like annoying girls screaming and stuff too
one of the most retarded and nonsensible anime premises ever. just endlessly stupid shit written by people with the mental development of 12 year olds
its actually genius tier writing. everything connects and foreshadows, isayama is a god.
I mog you in every way other than p in v
reminder:

u = 15k posts on obscure incel site and virgin mod
me = 2k posts but nonvirgin

mogged hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
THE ONLY THING CHILLING ABOUT THIS IS THAT AN ADULT SELFHATING CURRY FAGGOT IS WATCHING THIS SHIT (and other guys that watch this shit)

THE ONLY THING CHILLING ABOUT THIS IS THAT AN ADULT SELFHATING CURRY FAGGOT IS WATCHING THIS SHIT (and other guys that watch this shit)
im white u shit colored pedo

look at this pathetic ethnic faggot who thinks hes white :lul: deluded curry
If we stood next to eachother irl you'd look like a shit i took that i put clothes on for fun while id look like your master/ slave handler

If we stood next to eachother irl you'd look like a shit i took that i put clothes on for fun while id look like your master/ slave handler
keep crying as you will always be considered shitskin lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back