most girls dont do sex for themselves

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
they use it for manipulation, procreation and money

after 2-3 years of riding the dick carousel they stop doing it for themselves and thats the point when they settle down with a beta provider who feeds them and gets sex once a month in the missionary position so he keeps quiet and continues his simping

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, ambi, thereallegend and 10 others
They cheat on them then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Timmy, Chadeep and 2 others
They cheat on them then
true, OP is bluepilled here. Women don't enjoy sex in their relationship because their soy hubby has a 3 inch erect cock and ugly face (no mental stimulation). They go to chad from yoga practice to have fun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, 1966Ford, St.TikTokcel and 5 others
They cheat on them then
they mostly cheat for revenge because the beta provider didnt do his job or because they got a fetish for pleasuring other males

i know foids who cheated who always claimed their partners were the best they ever had etc and yet they cheated on them. like i said sex is a lot more than pleasure for a foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
true, OP is bluepilled here. Women don't enjoy sex in their relationship because their soy hubby had a 3 inch erect cock and ugly face (no mental stimulation). They go to chad from yoga practice to have fun.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Very interesting and accurate observation I’d say

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, PsychoDsk, Darkeningstar and 5 others
It's the exact opposite. They keep the vast majority of their sex secret. They don't want anyone to know.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Basically Prostitution

laugh at me all you want, youll see yourself when you get a gf and she wants to fuck daily for the first 1-2 years and then mostly just do sexual acts on you because she knows you want and need it to stay with her

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bomber517, JohnDoe, Xtra and 3 others
Sex for the female is a communicative, utilitarian and (water) emotional medium, especially in relationship

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, 1966Ford, Bomber517 and 2 others
true, OP is bluepilled here. Women don't enjoy sex in their relationship because their soy hubby has a 3 inch erect cock and ugly face (no mental stimulation). They go to chad from yoga practice to have fun.
almost no one has a 3 inch dick. it doesnt matter if their husband is 3 inches and ugly or 7 inches and good looking, they will eventually stop wanting to have sex with him either way

after 2-3 years of riding the dick carousel they stop doing it for themselves and thats the point when they settle down with a beta provider who feeds them and gets sex once a month in the missionary position so he keeps quiet and continues his simping
dont understand why people are laughing when its true. sure if the girl is under 16 or if she just started dating you then she will want sex but in all relationships they just stop wanting it in general. their sex drives are much lower than male sex drives

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, buflek and JohnDoe
dont understand why people are laughing when its true. sure if the girl is under 16 or if she just started dating you then she will want sex but in all relationships they just stop wanting it in general. their sex drives are much lower than male sex drives
Brutal. Just brutal.

Brutal. Just brutal.
i only ever had 1 gf, i cant get another one, but from my experience she initiated sex a lot, like 90% of the times we had sex was started by her. then out of nowhere she broke up with me over text because "you dont give me enough attention"

for context she wasnt a virgin and i wasnt good looking at this time, i was ugly as fuck and was same height as her

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe and buflek
i think because they never dated a girl for long enough to understand

i only ever had 1 gf, i cant get another one, but from my experience she initiated sex a lot, like 90% of the times we had sex was started by her. then out of nowhere she broke up with me over text because "you dont give me enough attention"

for context she wasnt a virgin and i wasnt good looking at this time, i was ugly as fuck and was same height as her
wtf how'd you pull that off if you were as ugly as you say and a manlet? lucky lucky lucky! how big is your PP?

wtf how'd you pull that off if you were as ugly as you say and a manlet? lucky lucky lucky!
because we were 12-13 at the time, pretty much anyone who isnt a downie can have sex at that age. im now early 20s and rotting on obscure forums
how big is your PP?
slightly above avg

Women on birth control purposely go for men they aren't attracted to because masculinity scares them.

It's the birth control. Women who don't use it can't fake it like that.

legit cuckery here

• +1
Reactions: fxckz