Most high t way of sitting ?

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Man spreading is ideal I imagine aswell as proper spinal posture while sitting down. But you can't autistically force your chest out when sitting like you can do when standing up

both hands on balls while crossed legs and make sure you have very forward head posture too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Subhuman Philtrum, Chadelite and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 685
9b7bc80097179ffac4f41230785550d7

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Alexanderr, Subhuman Philtrum and 5 others
both hands on balls while crossed legs and make sure you have very forward head posture too
this but unironically

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Jiemson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 5891, Acnno and 6 others
Ryan gosling conan 02

this tbh. no tryhard but also confident.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 5185
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
it always feels gay to cross your legs like that
This. Feminine way of sitting to be honest. As a man you should spread your legs cus of your giant balls that don't fit if you cross your legs or sit in some other faggy way. Manspread or death

goddamn Ryan Gosling is so recessed it is truly a miracle he has been considered a sex symbol. Literally both of his jaws could easily afford to be advanced like 10mm
Pheno, height, grooming, physique, approachable attitude and of course actor halo. Still very bland face for psl standards.

YOU DONT , YOU ARE VULNERABLE WHEN YOU SIT. DO YOU THINK LIONS SIT DOWN?

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
This. Feminine way of sitting to be honest. As a man you should spread your legs cus of your giant balls that don't fit if you cross your legs or sit in some other faggy way. Manspread or death

I honestly think the feminine way of sitting is whenever someone chooses to value how it looks over how comfortable it is.

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 4797
Take up space, legs spread slightly but nothing autistic, hand behind another chair etc. If you're alone just make sure you have straight posture and are comfortable

I honestly think the feminine way of sitting is whenever someone chooses to value how it looks over how comfortable it is.
just sit naked in public theory

When you take enough space but u still don't look retarded

manspread, 1 hand in pants holding dick, other arm relaxed to the side or leaning on something.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
just sit naked in public theory

I mean obviously there are limits. For instance if someone says you should live life how you want to live it, that doesn't mean you can just ignore the law nomsayin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403