Most important book to read if you are a gymcel

Just eat well and work your muscles. How hard is it exactly?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Mewton and Deleted member 23558
But you don't have Mentzer's genetics...

I hate this about gymcelling, why cannot it be something straightforward? Instead you have to watch dozens of vids on YouTube by subhuman manlets and read hundreds of essays on Reddit and even books to figure out everything, makes me want to put a bullet through my fucking head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 29167, 7zyzz7 and 5 others
I hate this about gymcelling, why cannot it be something straightforward? Instead you have to watch dozens of vids on YouTube by subhuman manlets and read hundreds of essays on Reddit and even books to figure out everything, makes me want to put a bullet through my fucking head.
It’s very simple just workout twice a week with high intensity ( 6-10 reps to full failure ) and do only two sets per body part: you will grow like a beast. Ofc applicable for natties only roids will make you recover faster

I ain’t reading like a nerd cuck
You learn by doing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Primalsplit, zura and 2 others
I ain’t reading like a nerd cuck
You learn by doing
I did my own thing for 6 months and I was growing very good then I stopped for 6 months and came back and implemented these principles. I now grow like I am on roids

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
GIF-do-want-like-likes-Matthew-McConaughey-point-this-Wooderson-GIF.gif

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I cope by realizing that if you do all that at least you have a leg up on normies who just do bicep curls and pushups and don't change their diet at all

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 23558
Actually, it is not so bad. At least it puts you in the right mindset to produce more results.

Is there a section for nutrition which is where the meat of bodybuilding is, pun intended.

Actually, it is not so bad. At least it puts you in the right mindset to produce more results.

Is there a section for nutrition which is where the meat of bodybuilding is, pun intended.
Mentzer a split is 55 carbs 30 protein 15 fats

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
first and foremost, mentzer was a roidtranny.

intensity is important but so is volume, what most people dont understand about Mentzer's training is that its not just one set to failure. they dont factor in the 3-4 warmup sets that he recommended doing before each "max effort final set". and you cant really warm up with really light weight and then put 500 pounds on a bar and then go all out or you will injure yourself, in reality the mentzer routine was basically the same as everyone elses but instead of going to failure on 4 sets in a row and doing multiple exercises he picked only one exercise STILL did 4 sets (but counted the first 3 as "warmup" sets and did not take those to failure or even close to failure) so his workout would look like:
set 1 (warmup): lightish weight 30% effort
set 2 (warmup): moderate weight 40% effort
set 3 (warmup): heavy weight 60% effort
set4 (all out set): heaviest weight possible 100% effort

still the work that he put in the first 3 sets cannot be discredited as not contributing to his physique.

where he did differ in from others was that he would only work out 4 times a week where as arnold and his crew worked out 6 days a week most times 2 twice a day which was 12 workout compared to his 4 workout. still, i would much rather workout 6 days a week than 4.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
intensity
frequency
volume
weight
rest
sleep
food

these are the factors of bodybuilding, there is no one best fit for any person. tailor it to what you need. if you are lacking even a little in sleep or food going to the gym and training balls to the wall with risky movements like super heavy squats will lead to injury.

roidtrannies need to make a living on youtube dont watch any of the fitness content slop. just watch some ric drasin to see what they were doing in the oldschool days. their physique looked 100% better in those days anyways

also this channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mocvideoproductions has some gems of early 2000's bodybuilding walking you through their actual pre olympia workouts. just watch their tempo, weight selection, form and you should be good to go. never watch garbage like athleanx, or that manlet jeff nipard they are retarded roidtrannies.

Useless without roids.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies