Most important mental health advice for blackpillers

PolishBateman

PolishBateman

Iron
At first I would like to say that unlike some of the guys on the forum, I would like all of us to ascend - not only so we can slay better but also for pure factor of life benefits that come from it.

So for me, the best advice there was - that literally changed my life is:
Don’t forget to live your life in the process of ascending.

What I mean by that is not that guys during puberty should drink/smoke/not sleep and stunt their growth bur that there is life outside of Bp.
I’m a lucky individual (or delusional as fuck) because spending time on this forum didn’t cause me body dysmorphia or to form hate against myself and my roots - I simply accept who i am and try to improve, but going straight to the point:
Do not forget to:
Spend time with your parents - even when you hate them for looks they gave you/ shitty diet they fed you as kid that caused you to not reach your potential (forgive them if you do, they tried to give you the best but didn’t know how to).

Go on a walk, start the sport you think about starting, learn new language, coding a skill you think about.

Do not be afraid of starting and being new, life isn’t like this forum, people actually can help you which I experienced when i started a new sport, I received a lot of help.
(I’m not talking about everyone, some of you guys are welcoming and wholsome af)

Go into spirituality if you want to, if you aren’t sure you are atheist explore religions, maybe you will find your belief later in life and you’ll regret not doing it earlier.

Spend money on your passions and fun, trips around the world - but also travelling alone is kinda depressing so keep that in mind.
(looksmaxing is a priority - if you can’t afford to live a fun life with your looksmaxing stack/diet then don’t.)

Excel in school, maybe you want to be a doctor or a lawyer (but listen, do this only if you wanna go uni, otherwise it’s waste of time, careers in which you don’t need a degree don’t care about your grades.)

Buy something that you’re sure will give you fun (no matter what it is, a lightsaber, car or a black dildo).

And for me - most important one:
Find your life purpose.
What I mean by that is:
Unless you’re really determined - you’re not gonna have your online business and you won’t retire at 25. Sorry but it’s the truth that also applies to me.

Read this part ONLY if you agree with the fact that you will work a job - if you think you’ll be self employed/ business owner - skip.

So you’re gonna work for 40 years, maybe more maybe less, depends on carrier you choose.
Why wouldn’t you want to spend it in a job you at least tolerate or maybe like even?
Advice: do not combine your passion with your job - it doesn’t work 90% of the time.

(There are so many cases of people wanting to kill themselves simply because of their jobs, it’s really important factor, don’t believe me - ask in your family if you have a big one)

So how do I choose my career:
There are so many tests in the internet, the ones I recommend are:
MBTI (use 16 personalities cause these fuckers from MBTI want 60$ for personality and 80$ for career test)
RIASEC
Carrer Explorer
Sokanu Carrer test

They’re all free so you have no excuse not to use them.
Then - see what works best for you, common carrers that tests suggest and maybe try picking one.
Tip: Go on Facebook and ask people from carrers you are interested in about advice, suggestions maybe even try a day in their work (I’ve gotten to experience lab work for a day).

I really hope that this guide will help someone, maybe even give them a fresh start to life.
I believe in you and your chance for better life.
Thanks for reading.
We’re all gonna make it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Dendoni, Yerico7 and 9 others
your name is "PolishBateman" you haven't got an iq over 90 g, kys.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, PolishBateman, mathis and 7 others
High iq

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, cicada0x, poopoohead and 1 other person
At first I would like to say that unlike some of the guys on the forum, I would like all of us to ascend - not only so we can slay better but also for pure factor of life benefits that come from it.

What I mean by that is not that guys during puberty should drink/smoke/not sleep and stunt their growth bur that there is life outside of Bp.
I’m a lucky individual (or delusional as fuck) because spending time on this forum didn’t cause me body dysmorphia or to form hate against myself and my roots - I simply accept who i am and try to improve, but going straight to the point:
Do not forget to:
Spend time with your parents - even when you hate them for looks they gave you/ shitty diet they fed you as kid that caused you to not reach your potential (forgive them if you do, they tried to give you the best but didn’t know how to).

Go on a walk, start the sport you think about starting, learn new language, coding a skill you think about.

Do not be afraid of starting and being new, life isn’t like this forum, people actually can help you which I experienced when i started a new sport, I received a lot of help.
(I’m not talking about everyone, some of you guys are welcoming and wholsome af)

Go into spirituality if you want to, if you aren’t sure you are atheist explore religions, maybe you will find your belief later in life and you’ll regret not doing it earlier.

Spend money on your passions and fun, trips around the world - but also travelling alone is kinda depressing so keep that in mind.
(looksmaxing is a priority - if you can’t afford to live a fun life with your looksmaxing stack/diet then don’t.)

Excel in school, maybe you want to be a doctor or a lawyer (but listen, do this only if you wanna go uni, otherwise it’s waste of time, careers in which you don’t need a degree don’t care about your grades.)

Buy something that you’re sure will give you fun (no matter what it is, a lightsaber, car or a black dildo).

Find your life purpose.
What I mean by that is:
Unless you’re really determined - you’re not gonna have your online business and you won’t retire at 25. Sorry but it’s the truth that also applies to me.

Read this part ONLY if you agree with the fact that you will work a job - if you think you’ll be self employed/ business owner - skip.

So you’re gonna work for 40 years, maybe more maybe less, depends on carrier you choose.
Why wouldn’t you want to spend it in a job you at least tolerate or maybe like even?
Advice: do not combine your passion with your job - it doesn’t work 90% of the time.

(There are so many cases of people wanting to kill themselves simply because of their jobs, it’s really important factor, don’t believe me - ask in your family if you have a big one)

MBTI (use 16 personalities cause these fuckers from MBTI want 60$ for personality and 80$ for career test)
RIASEC
Carrer Explorer
Sokanu Carrer test

Then - see what works best for you, common carrers that tests suggest and maybe try picking one.
Tip: Go on Facebook and ask people from carrers you are interested in about advice, suggestions maybe even try a day in their work (I’ve gotten to experience lab work for a day).

I really hope that this guide will help someone, maybe even give them a fresh start to life.
Thanks for reading.
We’re all gonna make it.
mirin the positivity brate, i would like this twice if i could

• Love it
Reactions: PolishBateman
dnrd, just bonesmash

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, PolishBateman and PsychoDsk
Doesn’t apply to mentally ill people with BD and ASPD boyo

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, PolishBateman and DalitBoss

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, narcissist_volcel, dbva and 3 others
nice text

• Love it
Read all :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: YugoDutch and PolishBateman
i just want money for hgh.
and this one girl i love.

• Hmm...

Do not forget to:

Find your life purpose.
What I mean by that is:

RIASEC
Carrer Explorer
Sokanu Carrer test

Thanks for reading.
We’re all gonna make it.
not a single

• So Sad
There is no life until you’re ascended. Just focus on grinding; make money, improve your body, be ready for the day your surgeries are finished and you can finally go out and mog.

• JFL
High IQ, Dont listen to low iq rotters on here that are hating. Keep it up with the positivity

• Love it