Most important things if you don't wanna be afraid of girls not wanting you...

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
...because of social awkwardness with others or being nervous about having you because of people assuming stuff is:

-Not having blonde hair, darker hair like light brown to dark brown is fine, black is too ethnic, most girls don't like blonde hair. Even heard this hapa girl in my class say she thinks blonde hair isn't attractive and how she thinks brown hair is, called this other boys hair ugly for being too dark tho JFL
-Having a normal to small nose, big noses look awful and girls will want to reject you cause they want boyfriends to be like trophies
-Decent height, atleast half a head taller than the girl
-No negative canthal tilt

Any more?

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and PubertyMaxxer
You just listed all your flaws

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Griffith, Golang and 14 others
low iq tread i swear to god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
low iq tread i swear to god
tread
Download 3

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, stuckneworleans, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
You can suck my dick too while you're at it low IQ retard. Explain how any of these are wrong, blonde hair is a huge turnoff for most girls and if you had ever talked to girls irl you'd realize how much they prefer brown hair. I'm literally blonde myself but I accept it

Another puppet
Stop coping with your -200iq bra

Another puppet
I was literally defending you and making fun of him, holy shit i take back my statement you really are low iq

Dont be a fgt is #1 priority

I was literally defending you and making fun of him, holy shit i take back my statement you really are low iq
I literally just go here for 5 seconds and respond and leave, JFL if you think I read your message for longer than 2 seconds
Dont be a fgt is #1 priority
You failed at the first step m8

...because of social awkwardness with others or being nervous about having you because of people assuming stuff is:

-Not having blonde hair, darker hair like light brown to dark brown is fine, black is too ethnic, most girls don't like blonde hair. Even heard this hapa girl in my class say she thinks blonde hair isn't attractive and how she thinks brown hair is, called this other boys hair ugly for being too dark tho JFL
-Having a normal to small nose, big noses look awful and girls will want to reject you cause they want boyfriends to be like trophies

Any more?

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
I literally just go here for 5 seconds and respond and leave, JFL if you think I read your message for longer than 2 seconds
It's over for you if you can't read a single word in 2 seconds.

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
to this day i will never understand the anti-blonde meme on here

Any more?

giphy.gif

What have you written?

Any more?
Normies go out and "just approach her dude", some having all flaws you've listed JFL

Any more?
I dont agree with HALF HEAD TALLER THAN HER

negative canthal tilt isnt as bad as u think, when i was blackpilled i hung out with this dude where both of his eyes have a good amount of negative canthal tilt and it never registered to me in motion that his eyes were like that, in pictures it did tho