Most incels have a very poor understanding of the Black Pill

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
I think the most important element of the Black Pill is its scientific nature and objectivity, as in it doesn't allow our emotions and hopes sway how we view relationships and sex, which is a quintessentially blue pill trait. However, I notice alot of incels do the exact same thing, except in this case they try to distort the black pill. Filled with anger at their lack of sexual success, they make extremely hyperbolic statements like "muh 90% of women only sleep with 1% of guys", or things like "personality is irrelevant, you dont have to even be nt as long as you are chad". Shit like that clearly is motivated by their anger and desire to paint a worldview which confirms their anger. I don't think thats what the Blackpill should be, otherwise tbh we are not much better than what norms say.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, thecel, chawaje and 18 others
"personality is irrelevant, you dont have to even be nt as long as you are chad"
This is the funniest one cuz if women really have loads of gl guys to choose from then they surely would account for other things that looks when doing so, do they really think a stacy would give the time of day to an aspie chad when she can easily get his NT counterpart?

Only time where a woman will put up with your aspieness is if you are significantly better looking than her, just become a chad to dumpster dive theory :lul:

• +1
Reactions: watah, thecel, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 6 others
This is the funniest one cuz if women really have loads of gl guys to choose from then they surely would account for other things that looks when doing so, do they really think a stacy would give the time of day to an aspie chad when she can easily get his NT counterpart?

Only time where a woman will put up with your aspieness is if you are significantly better looking than her, just become a chad to dumpster dive theory :lul:
Op is aspie. A Famous htn > a normie chad to girls most of the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, litaz, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
I agree, extreme views are usually incorrect. Blackpill should be about truth, unaffected by emotions.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, JeromeMorrow, Merćer and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18840
yeah the black pill is all about science

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
People that say NT doesn’t matter are either young or have little to no experience interacting with chicks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
Smartest post on this forum

Good post, multiple studies have literally shown women don't just look for looks, they look for wealth and status - shit blackpill incels deny and cope and say it's 100% looks. Studies also show exposure effect being a thing too, where women literally will find you more attractive the more they see your face.

Incels are only willing to accept some facts

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 8365
I think the most important element of the Black Pill is its scientific nature and objectivity, as in it doesn't allow our emotions and hopes sway how we view relationships and sex, which is a quintessentially blue pill trait. However, I notice alot of incels do the exact same thing, except in this case they try to distort the black pill. Filled with anger at their lack of sexual success, they make extremely hyperbolic statements like "muh 90% of women only sleep with 1% of guys", or things like "personality is irrelevant, you dont have to even be nt as long as you are chad". Shit like that clearly is motivated by their anger and desire to paint a worldview which confirms their anger. I don't think thats what the Blackpill should be, otherwise tbh we are not much better than what norms say.
99 percent of the women are chasing 1 percent of the males but they are only successful with the top 20% of the men

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
People that say NT doesn’t matter are either young or have little to no experience interacting with chicks

That makes no sense because childhood is when the importance of NT is the most obvious. When kids get outright shit on if they act weird. Non-NT discrimination among adults is more covert.