Most “incels” in here are just socially retarded losers

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
I can tell how little life experience most guys on this fourm have. So many normies saying bs like “chad or nothing” “you have to be 6’2 bro” etc when every single day I go outside I see LTN - MTN in relationships. If you don’t see this you genuinely don’t go outside, which I suspect is the case for a lot of guys on here. Of course for some guys looks are the limiting but I am not talking about them.

Most guys will never ascend on here, most people can only peak at a HTN or Chadlite even with hardmaxxing and trust me that isn’t enough to be some slayer if your socially a retard or as some guys on here literally ask to kiss a girl JFL

Truthfully being really good looking (Chadlite+) is only needed for running through a high volume of women (slaying). I have so many normie friends who have girl friends. Look at a Uni or college , heaps of average guys hooking up with girls and having LTRs

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: whitepilledchad, laaltin, Deleted member 16357 and 29 others
DNR + suck my nuts
15775 animal full body glasses irl background mustache nsfw penis soyjak squirrel variant fera

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, bloomercel, Gladiator and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Truthfully being really good looking (Chadlite+) is only needed for running through a high volume of women (slaying)
this is why most of us are here
90% of us could get a LTR/gf if we wanted do
but you can't slay unless you're chadlite minimum

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and lebronjames23
this is why most of us are here
90% of us could get a LTR/gf if we wanted do
but you can't slay unless you're chadlite minimum
That’s fair, that’s why I’m here too. But there’s genuinely MTN - HTN who are virgins and blame it on looks JFL

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and makeme183
Water

I have no social circle and therefore no social life

All I do is gym, taking walks and .org

Over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, bloomercel, MaxillaMaxing and 9 others
How about you suck my cock

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator and Deleted member 17872
Water

Over for me
It’s just beginning actually

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Splinter901 and Solar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, 5.5psl, Sprinkles and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator and HarrierDuBois
Water

Over for me
Cold approach men to make friends and start meditating and watching Hamza

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Tabula Rasa, bloomercel and 5 others
Most people are struggling with girls.

Why do you think guys like Andrew Tate etc. are so popular.

The average male is feed up with the bullshit of dating females and the constant failure.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, dopaminebeyondfried, Deleted member 16357 and 12 others
You just rate them lower. Ask their gf‘s and they will tell you their bf is HTN

I don’t see what you claim to see outside. Maybe we don’t live in the same planet. Are you in planet earth?
Obviously a girl isn’t going to say there BF is ugly or average lol

If you don’t see average guys with girlfriends you genuinely don’t go outside you must just be a perma rotter

Most people are struggling with girls.

Why do you think guys like Andrew Tate etc. are so popular.

The average male is feed up with the bullshit of dating females and the constant failure.
I think lots of men are fed up w feminism and women yeah but I have a fairly big social circle and the NT normal guys can get a GF. Not slay sure but they can get a girl

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
bro really just figured this out

the sad irony is that even if you ascend via looksmaxxing, you still have the damaged mind of an outcasted freak

no looksmaxxing for your brain :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, thecel, enchanted_elixir and 7 others

the sad irony is that even if you ascend via looksmaxxing, you still have the damaged mind of an outcasted freak

no looksmaxxing for your brain :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill::blackpill:
I’ve known this forever. I’m just saying it so the retard MTN-HTN virgins on here know it’s cause they are retards not muh looks

Obviously a girl isn’t going to say there BF is ugly or average lol

If you don’t see average guys with girlfriends you genuinely don’t go outside you must just be a perma rotter
I am outside everyday, guess what, i have to leave my house to go to work and also i go out at weekends with friends, but i have never seen a ugly man with a gf, not even with female friends, i am 100% sure you just rate their SMV lower than it actually is.

Looks are very important, not only for women but also to be respected by other men, this is literally nature, ugly things are looked down while beautiful things are worshipped

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Yes, I will rot here post ascencion too.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and lebronjames23
Low IQ coping retard "look at how normal I am, unlike you autists" thread
Get better material
Tinder is real life
Looks are everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Gladiator, Trilogy and 4 others
Low IQ coping retard "look at how normal I am, unlike you autists" thread
Get better material
Tinder is real life
Looks are everything
Go rot buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Go rot buddy
I'm not a rotter fag
Unless you are truly doomed genetic material literal 5'4 deformed, anyone who lurks this forum maxxes to HTN in the span of 1 year

I can tell how little life experience most guys on this fourm have. So many normies saying bs like “chad or nothing” “you have to be 6’2 bro” etc when every single day I go outside I see LTN - MTN in relationships. If you don’t see this you genuinely don’t go outside, which I suspect is the case for a lot of guys on here. Of course for some guys looks are the limiting but I am not talking about them.

Most guys will never ascend on here, most people can only peak at a HTN or Chadlite even with hardmaxxing and trust me that isn’t enough to be some slayer if your socially a retard or as some guys on here literally ask to kiss a girl JFL

Truthfully being really good looking (Chadlite+) is only needed for running through a high volume of women (slaying). I have so many normie friends who have girl friends. Look at a Uni or college , heaps of average guys hooking up with girls and having LTRs
I'm a real incel bro

I'm not a rotter fag
Unless you are truly doomed genetic material literal 5'4 deformed, anyone who lurks this forum maxxes to HTN in the span of 1 year
Well if other guys max to HTN then they should be able to get a GF unless they are a retard lol

Everyone sees LTN's in relationships but I don't, I wonder which countries they're in

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Well if other guys max to HTN then they should be able to get a GF unless they are a retard lol
Women only care about personality.
Any stupid cope you may come up with will never change the scientifically proven fact that Tinder is real life in 2023 and looks rule Tinder with an iron fist
Keep coping personalitycel

Op is right even this guy who is ltn at best could get into a relationship
Screenshot 2023 02 16 12 22 26 979 cominstagramandroid

it’s about mogging your gf. your relationship willl be shit otherwise

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Okay thats cope jfl

it's lazy thinking + what you wrote, yeah.

btw ...

1. michael jordan
2. kareem
3. magic
4. wilt
5. russell

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Any stupid cope you may come up with will never change the scientifically proven fact that Tinder is real life in 2023 and looks rule Tinder with an iron fist
Keep coping personalitycel
You are a retard obviously “personality is all that matters was a joke”

And yeah obviously a fucking HTN can get a GF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26535
Lmao at getting into a serious LTR if you’re sub HTN

• +1
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 21863 and Mastermind
Lmao at getting into a serious LTR if you’re sub HTN
I agree , I don’t LTR in general. Most guys still have LTR fantasties on here tho JFL

But bro we both know, MTN - HTN can get sex , not to a great degree ofc. But if they are incel it’s on them

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Wilt is a 60s merchant. Crazy lay count tho

yeah, people forget the rules and criteria were so different then. also, league consisted of what, 8 teams? easy to have insane per game stats then, not to mention most players were fucking farmers

old era:
1. wilt
2. russell
3. robertson

relevant era started with magic and bird, imo

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I agree , I don’t LTR in general. Most guys still have LTR fantasties on here tho JFL

But bro we both know, MTN - HTN can get sex , not to a great degree ofc. But if they are incel it’s on them
100%
I’ve never met an NT low inhb guy who was incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, klip11 and lebronjames23
Right about the social retardation. Wrong about everything else. For me at least

Water

Over for me
why don't you try to change that? join social clubs instead of taking walks

• +1
Reactions: Solar
100%
yep my point exactly. these guys are just chronic rotters. It might be a US thing tho, UK and Aus cultures are very different

i did. was a 5'4 vietnamese guy that was very low-inhib and NT but couldn't get his dick wet for the sake of it.

even asked my GF when she was out alone for a smoke how serious her relationship with me was, until she laughed in his face

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Unironically true, most guys can get GFs

The truth is that being a socially stunted retard isn’t the norm for most men, I see way to many actual subhumans with girlfriends who actually act confident and shit

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, klip11, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Cringe

• JFL
Reactions: juste