Most indigenous people...

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
...have extremely robust faces.

But they are short, dirty ethnics.

• Love it
Reactions: Iblamejordan
are not vegans like you. I'm gonna eat you.

>implying I eat soylent

I eat people, you bigoted fuck.

>implying I eat soylent

I eat people, you bigoted fuck.
You eat my vegan dick. Now shut up disgusting subhuman.

How can a turk be a nationalist? Your people are the lowest of the low. Lower value that cockroaches. END YOURSELF ASAP

They do what they gotta do to survive. They don't have luxuries of the first world countries such as soylent
Giga soy face

You eat my vegan dick. Now shut up disgusting subhuman.

How can a turk be a nationalist? Your people are the lowest of the low. Lower value that cockroaches. END YOURSELF ASAP

I'm not Turkish, I'm Celt, I support them because Kurds are feminist, atheists pieces of shit who abandoned their home and religion (Zoroastrianism). I really do hope all Kurds get killed.

and what's wrong with being a subhuman. you obviously are a giant LARP if you talk like that. possible woman. and there's not wrong with cannibalism YOU MORALIST FAGGOT.

I'm not Turkish, I'm Celt, I support them because Kurds are feminist, atheists pieces of shit who abandoned their home and religion (Zoroastrianism). I really do hope all Kurds get killed.

and what's wrong with being a subhuman. you obviously are a giant LARP if you talk like that. possible woman. and there's not wrong with cannibalism YOU MORALIST FAGGOT.
You make zero sense you autistic faggot, now kys