[Image: ulN2RyS.jpg]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and samm735
all the guys in that pic are ugly manlets

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, CursedOne, looksmaxxtocope and 1 other person
Yeah most people get dementia when spending too much time on forums such as these.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTierNormie, sub6manletnozygos, Sasaz2 and 1 other person
theres no ascension after the blackpill. most of them will have perfectly normie lives but in their head they know they are frauding NT

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Golang, ovosoundszn, LowTierNormie and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, Golang, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
The guy with glasses mogs.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I mog all!

• Woah
chads.me

• +1
Jfl every time I see a 6psl+ Irl i always wonder if they know about lookism.net

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Yes

Attachments

• F4503A3C-BB80-4DC1-BE4A-9450D63AEDCF.jpeg
    F4503A3C-BB80-4DC1-BE4A-9450D63AEDCF.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 509EE05D-5804-4204-9A89-F098D2A7AF54.jpeg
    509EE05D-5804-4204-9A89-F098D2A7AF54.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 3DCD29DF-D5BA-484E-B317-231447ACD2C5.png
    3DCD29DF-D5BA-484E-B317-231447ACD2C5.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 3EF2753F-6997-4D91-B3C8-9C292440BA7F.jpeg
    3EF2753F-6997-4D91-B3C8-9C292440BA7F.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
  • +1
theres no ascension after the blackpill. most of them will have perfectly normie lives but in their head they know they are frauding NT
Exactly no one irl will ever realize or think i post here and if you see me you will think i am the most normal guy ever.

Meanwhile I am a fullon active member on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, LowTierNormie and Rift
i dont understand why GL people would be on this forum unless they had a severe failo like small dick or they are manlets. alternatively, they may also have no social status and be social outcasts with shit tier brain chemistry which caused them to find comfort in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1973

What a hopeless mindset. You can still be happy even if you have blackpilled or redpilled knowledge.

Just get laid (via GF or slaying), have something that isn't related to women or the pills, and don't live on here 24/7

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and wateriswet
It's pretty fucked up ngl, I always made sure to look as best as I can but discovering blackpill/looksmaxxing was a whole new thing. I've just learned to embrace it and use it to my advantage because once you've really dug into it there's no going back.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn
most of those pics are frauded.....all cherry picked

• Hmm...
seems legit

• WTF
Reactions: PYT
jfl, retarded gaycel barking like a little dog for his blue master.
I have several accounts here one of whom we are friends. Also lol @ regurgitating marcus's lines and how opening this thread spiked your cortisol after seeing how many faces mogged yours.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT
I have several accounts here one of whom we are friends
Who the fuck is marcus you utter loser. the fact you've made multiple accounts and think we've been friends says enough about you. you are beyond hope

Who the fuck is marcus you utter loser. the fact you've made multiple accounts and think we've been friends says enough about you. you are beyond hope
Looksmax is narcy truecel zoomer copy of lookism. Your women got raped when we raided your forum, the fact you are legit indian I won't take you seriously.

Looksmax is narcy truecel zoomer copy of lookism. Your women got raped when we raided your forum, the fact you are legit indian I won't take you seriously.
bro what the fuck are you even on about you school threat. if we were friends like you claimed you'd know I'm not indian.

your whole life is consumed by this psl shit because I have no clue about this raiding shit or whatever you're talking about you delusional cunt.

bro what the fuck are you even on about you school threat. if we were friends like you claimed you'd know I'm not indian.

your whole life is consumed by this psl shit because I have no clue about this raiding shit or whatever you're talking about you delusional cunt.
And you are what? Bugeyed and chinless?