Most masculine haircut and beard

2d10c9ef94a0532381e94c068a571fd7.jpg

i think goatees like these look good, full beards are looksmin if u have a good jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 1338
It really depends from person to person but the most masculine look you could ideally pull off would look like this:
23 Best Black Men Beard Styles: Cool Beards For Black Guys in 2020
Buzz Cut Hairstyles for men | Short Men's Haircuts | The Hair Trend

Almost buzzcut + light to heavy stubble combo

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Halotestin, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Original 9

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
low cut, show off your skull shape

Damn seeing your reply here reminded me of a post i've read here earlier today, that a lot of users here are gay.
Honestly dude wtf, you are just posting a gay ass picture, with a signature of a male that you physically worship, and a bio implying you love only chad, you gotta do somethinking dude.

Edit: you literally changed your profile pic at this moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Kingkellz
Damn seeing your reply here reminded me of a post i've read here earlier today, that a lot of users here are gay.
Honestly dude wtf, you are just posting a gay ass picture, with a signature of a male that you physically worship, and a bio implying you love only chad, you gotta do somethinking dude.

what
that was the only picture i had saved of anyone with a beard so i posted it
and no theres nothing gay about my profile. once you swallow the chicopill you shall understand my son
my bio saying "CHAD ONLY SWEATIE" means that youll never have the relationship or sex life u want unless youre chad

admiring facial aesthetics isnt gay, also this is a forum about looks so dont be surprised

BIoTJ 7CMAETSs5

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
what
that was the only picture i had saved of anyone with a beard so i posted it
and no theres nothing gay about my profile. once you swallow the chicopill you shall understand my son
my bio saying "CHAD ONLY SWEATIE" means that youll never have the relationship or sex life u want unless youre chad

admiring facial aesthetics isnt gay, also this is a forum about looks so dont be surprised
It's not only about you but about a lot of things i'm seeing here.

> that was the only picture i had saved of anyone with a beard so i posted it

why the fuck a picture of some faggot making a gay face at your camera deserves your storage space.
what is the chico pill? that lachowski is attractive? who fucking cares? the only exceptional thing about him is the way that he has developed.

>my bio saying "CHAD ONLY SWEATIE" means that youll never have the relationship or sex life u want unless youre chad
So don't, no need to talk about it all day.

why the fuck a picture of some faggot making a gay face at your camera deserves your storage space.
because he has an insane eye area that i was mirin
what is the chico pill? that lachowski is attractive? who fucking cares? the only exceptional thing about him is the way that he has developed.
"development" another enviromental coper
its all genetics
watch the vid in my signature and swallow the true blackpill
So don't, no need to talk about it all day.
to keep away copers
youre a coper yourself

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
because he has an insane eye area that i was mirin

"development" another enviromental coper
its all genetics
watch the vid in my signature and swallow the true blackpill

to keep away copers
youre a coper yourself
You are virtually sucking his dick, you believe he is superior.
I don't care enough to bring up the genetics vs development argument.
anyways you're looking at dudes online way too fucking much, just try irl, it's better than talking about it.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
You are virtually sucking his dick, you believe he is superior.
I don't care enough to bring up the genetics vs development argument.
anyways you're looking at dudes online way too fucking much, just try irl, it's better than talking about it.
lol how are you complaining about me sending a picture of a dude with a masculine beard and haircut
youre the one who asked for examples and then when i send it youre like "WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT SAVED ON YOUR COMPUTER? HOW DARE YOU POST THIS ONLINE. DO IT ON YOUR OWN IRL."

lol how are you complaining about me sending a picture of a dude with a masculine beard and haircut
youre the one who asked for examples and then when i send it youre like "WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT SAVED ON YOUR COMPUTER? HOW DARE YOU POST THIS ONLINE. DO IT ON YOUR OWN IRL."
Yeah dude I know i'm a bit of an ass for getting at you as you contributed to the post, but I know exactly how people who pose like that think and what they think about "people like you".
I hate the idea of you validating them and i'm afraid that you agree with them.

i'm afraid that you agree with them.
agree with them on what?
but I know exactly how people who pose like that think and what they think about "people like you".
most chads i know irl are very chill and cool. also idk what you mean by "people like you" im a gigamogger myself

Dude the whole forum knows hes gay for Chico take a look at this convo that he had about Chico JFL
IMG 20200413 233803 910

Dude the whole forum knows hes gay for Chico take a look at this convo that he had about Chico JFL
View attachment 378734
atleast tag me fag, i had the respect to do that when exposing ur alt
i also love how you were stalking my profile before i made it private and even saved screenshots you took of it like the orbiter u are
you obviously dont understand what a joke is either

atleast tag me fag, i had the respect to do that when exposing ur alt
i also love how you were stalking my profile before i made it private and even saved screenshots you took of it like the orbiter u are
you obviously dont understand what a joke is either
Lol I don't want to get into a essay writing competition with you
I've tagged you multiple times in the past

Also that screenshot is old, I've posted it before too.

Edit: JFL @ your hypocrisy. You have multiple screenshots of what I say on this forum saved.
Lol at thinking I'm an orbitter when you screenshot and save many of my replies on this forum.
I'm not the only one aware of the faggotry that goes down in your profile.

Last edited:
Most masculine haircut = short buzzcut if you have a perfect hairline, otherwise completely bald. Sadly, masculinity =/= looks. So you're declining your looks for more masculinity which isn't worth it since looks > masculinity