Most men are subhuman

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Do a tinder account as a female.
Try to only swioe on people you think are htn+.
It’s legitimally only 10% of men, if not less.
While if you do the opposite and swipe on women nearly 60% are htb+ or at least fuckable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Joe Rogancel, LampPostPrime and 10 others
No lol

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17872 and 5 others
most people are subhuman.

around 80% of both men and women are completely deformed subhumans, neither of them has any standards because they keep reproducing rather than taking responsibility for their shitty gene-pools and ending the misery.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Joe Rogancel, horizontallytall and 15 others

around 80% of both men and women are completely deformed subhumans, neither of them has any standards because they keep reproducing rather than taking responsibility for their shitty gene-pools and ending the misery.
80% of men are unfuckable
While only 22% of women are unfuckable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, dimorphism, Doctor Faust and 1 other person
082AC63B B030 4835 915B D454E95B5ADB

80% of men are unfuckable
While only 22% of women are unfuckable
that's because men have no standards at all, not for themselves, not for others, they'd fuck animals if it were legally allowed.

most women are as ugly as most men.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Joe Rogancel, LampPostPrime and 5 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Blackgymmax
that's because men have no standards at all, not for themselves, not for others, they'd fuck animals if it were legally allowed.

most women are as ugly as most men.
no no, I legit browsed tinder for both men and women, and my standards are quite high. I found attractive women often here and there.
But on tinder on 100 male profile. only 6-7 of them were htn up or an attractive profile. AND i'm not even joking

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
no no, I legit browsed tinder for both men and women, and my standards are quite high. I found attractive women often here and there.
But on tinder on 100 male profile. only 6-7 of them were htn up or an attractive profile. AND i'm not even joking
that's because women all use filters, lighting & angles, most men don't fraud their pictures.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Joe Rogancel, Skywalker and 7 others
While if you do the opposite and swipe on women nearly 60% are htb+ or at least fuckable.
I think this is true tbh. I was with a girl last night and she told me that she NEVER sees black men who look like me on Tinder, Hinge, Bumble etc. and we met at the bar so that's that. @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
I think this is true tbh. I was with a girl last night and she told me that she NEVER sees black men who look like me on Tinder, Hinge, Bumble etc. and we met at the bar so that's that. @Blackgymmax
lol you live in a random redneck area. If you went to random fets or whatever in toronto youd see a bunch.
lol have you seen my toronto tinder experiments? Youd get mogged by most guys ive seen in 5 mins

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
In fact the light skin dude at work i mention mogs you and hes 6'5 lmao. I know a few at planet fitness, LA fitness etc. In more black concentrated areas youll see the real moggers.

• Woah
Youre black and ive Seen the girls you like. Theyre basically borderline incel psl. Youre just desperate and you rate guys who are on the same psl as subhuman you dumb ass. Most girls aren't looksmatched to htns. Girls who you call stacy are probably htn looksmatches. Girls with dead eyes and a shit jaw in max makeup arent htbs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Orc
being neurotypical is the most important factor as long as you are close to average since most men irl are not good-looking

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Most men are average, it's just that you can't stop jacking off to chad so when u get out of your basement the reality shocks u

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 25667, Skywalker and 2 others
Most men are average, it's just that you can't stop jacking off to chad so when u get out of your basement the reality shocks u
unironically legit

• +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust
Giga cooope

Most young guys are moggers

Not sure why .org idiots look at 50 year olds and say Muh that’s average

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
@fogdart Remember that asian co worker you wanted to rate you that was my irl? There was a brownskin mogger who walked into the gym a few mins later lol. I dont really see these guys OLD, its moreso irl

• +1
lol you live in a random redneck area. If you went to random fets or whatever in toronto youd see a bunch.
In fact the light skin dude at work i mention mogs you and hes 6'5 lmao. I know a few at planet fitness, LA fitness etc. In more black concentrated areas youll see the real moggers.
I actually told the girl she's overrating me and that she should set her location on Tinder/Hinge to toronto or NYC to see real black moggers. She was mirin me too much she said I'm extremely good looking and she's never seen a black dude like me on any of the apps in my area lol.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I actually told the girl she's overrating me and that she should set her location on Tinder/Hinge to toronto or NYC to see real black moggers. She was mirin me too much she said I'm extremely good looking and she's never seen a black dude like me on any of the apps in my area lol.
There arent black moggers anywhere on dating apps like that from what ive seen dude. Its mainly irl or you search ig

• +1
@fogdart Remember that asian co worker you wanted to rate you that was my irl? There was a brownskin mogger who walked into the gym a few mins later lol. I dont really see these guys OLD, its moreso irl
The girl I was with yesterday dropped a lot of water black pills tho. I asked her whether she'd date an indian she said she doesn't mind but he has to be extremely hot and she's never seen a hot Indian dude lmao. Her standards aren't even that high tbh. To her, a jacked HTN dude is "extremely hot" to her (I know that's Chad irl but seeing it in action is another thing).

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Blackgymmax
Youre black and ive Seen the girls you like. Theyre basically borderline incel psl. Youre just desperate and you rate guys who are on the same psl as subhuman you dumb ass. Most girls aren't looksmatched to htns. Girls who you call stacy are probably htn looksmatches. Girls with dead eyes and a shit jaw in max makeup arent htbs.
I’m not much picky i fuck htb and up. But yeah i’ve landed a date with a stacy.
, she’s at least stacylite

Low iq theory

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
r u black? i'll add u to my thread hold on

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and fogdart
that's because women all use filters, lighting & angles, most men don't fraud their pictures.
Women have better craniofacial development on average

• +1
Reactions: nofap
DNR
sounds like feminism and soy to me so kys

90% of women i’ve seen in tinder of any country are subhumans.

Bro stop coping, craniofacial dystrophy is more common in men. Why chads get so much attention

Women have much better bodies than guys

Most guys are skinnyfat with noodle arms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Skywalker
most women are also skinnyfat with noodle arms.
Yes but they have much more attractive bodies than guys

A lean teen girl with a skirt = giga halo

Yes but they have much more attractive bodies than guys
they're not, testosterone just deludes you into wanting to fuck everything with a hole, men don't have any standards whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Skywalker and Artemis
they're not, testosterone just deludes you into wanting to fuck everything with a hole, men don't have any standards whatsoever.
Yet most girls are dating some skinnyfat oofy

Women have no standards either bro

Most girls are subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Hahaha craniofacial dystrophy is more common in men. You are delusional

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
being neurotypical is the most important factor as long as you are close to average since most men irl are not good-looking
Legit

Most guys are ugly