Most men are ugly

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I almost feel bad for women seeing how ugly most men are lol. Most look like ogres. I feel like I feel like I'm a member of the genetic elite, and women want my sperm. This is what gives me such confidence when I go clubbing and cold approaching. I know they know how stupid it would be to reject me, and I think it's funny.

@i_love_roosters

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DeadTrees, _MVP_, AustinCutler and 9 others
I don’t judge other guys fag

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
It's over for normies if we collab on a night out :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Imretarded?, vinn98 and 1 other person
There is no greater feeling of victory for me than when I mog, like when the busty petite French girl in the club rejected an Arab guy for me. This world is a brutal black pill competition.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Imretarded?
most women are ugly tbh

• +1
Reactions: canthal and St.TikTokcel
@vinn98 please stop talking about the busty petite african girl that is the most wretched dog I have seen all my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I almost feel bad for women seeing how ugly most men are lol. Most look like ogres. I feel like I feel like I'm a member of the genetic elite, and women want my sperm. This is what gives me such confidence when I go clubbing and cold approaching. I know they know how stupid it would be to reject me, and I think it's funny.

@i_love_roosters

you look like a fucking autistic psycho banana head dude, why are you talking :sleep:

@i_love_roosters

Just be robust dolichocephalic theory

faggot caring abt other men
go eat a dick fag

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver