Most Men Have No Choice But To Simp Because They Are So Starved Of Female Attention and Validation

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
The average guy is completely invisible to girls so naturally in the rare occasion a girl gives him the time of day he's going to simp for her and try to "win" her over. It could be an eternity before another girl gives the guy another look. It's like placing a juicy steak in front of a hungry dog what do you think is going to happen?

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Lux, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
based simp

• +1
Reactions: Twilightnightmare23, Lux, Administrator and 1 other person
there is no excuse for simpery.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Lux, Deleted member 6723 and 6 others
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Mr.cope, Tony and 1 other person
Aren’t you the guy who was about to send a “I miss you” text to a girl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Warlow, Lux and 10 others
The average guy is completely invisible to girls so naturally in the rare occasion a girl gives him the time of day he's going to simp for her and try to "win" her over. It could be an eternity before another girl gives the guy another look. It's like placing a juicy steak in front of a hungry dog what do you think is going to happen?
When ur on a dryspell ur like a starving beast willing to fuck anything with some hips and a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 8576
Aren’t you guy who was about to send a “I miss you text” to a girl

Yes, I have no choice but to simp for her because it could be an eternity before another girl provides me the slightest bit of attention and validation. As a sub-Chad ethnic my hands are tied.

water

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
tell em dr.disrespect
E5FFB6C0 5B37 490C 93BD 2FB8C0231D57

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 4464
I spend 10 bucks a month watching a chick react to animes on patreon

jfl at my life.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Adreyan, Lux, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
the massive amounts of simps and cucks is a result of the ridiculous state the dating market it is right now. But simping only makes it worse.

Shit's only gonna get worse. Which is why you need to Amnesiamax and pumpndump hoes, enjoy the decline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and ToursOverBoyo2020
I would never simp and raise a girls self esteem no matter how sex driven i am

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Yes, I have no choice but to simp for her because it could be an eternity before another girl provides me the slightest bit of attention and validation. As a sub-Chad ethnic my hands are tied.
Don't pull that one tbh, it's insanely cringe, even if you gonna simp, don't do it like that

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
just like you son you think we forgot abt those screenshots @sytyl

• JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 10172, Looks234 and 2 others
just like you son you think we forgot abt those screenshots @sytyl
View attachment 728903

I simped a bit in the past with a few girls, that was before I got completelly blackpilled so it is a bit excusable. Thank god I didn't give them that much attention. After the blackpill I swore to never waste my time with ungrateful whores, if they don't show a bit of interest in me, dropped. If they want only chad that's fine but they won't get an ounce of validation from me, I don't even look at bitches the few times I leave my house.

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
Yes this is true, women never talk to men so beta males try to talk to women in hopes of getting some attention

I've been larping as a foid on Discord and I wonder what simps will do

the massive amounts of simps and cucks is a result of the ridiculous state the dating market it is right now. But simping only makes it worse.

Shit's only gonna get worse. Which is why you need to Amnesiamax and pumpndump hoes, enjoy the decline.
I'm larping as a foid on discord right now, I wonder what it's going to do for me.

I don't simp despite having only 1 lay

Sometimes I even troll my matches

yes. i bought onlyfans and have spent $500. I am not proud.

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back