Most men in my country are COPING

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
they brag about having sex with their psl2 girlfriends (which they have to betabuxx too) when on the inside, they would prefer being pegged by a dominant girl like my oneitis.

because at the end of the day, its not about sex, its about who you are with and how happy that person makes you in general.

men who talk about sex a lot cannont possibly be happy, they are compensating for something else.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, try2beme, imthesupremecel and 5 others
Greece is subhuman central. No wonder they don't get much sex. It's why they resorted to fucking other men there, probably.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, SubhumanForever, Blond3cel and 1 other person
At this point just show us your oneitis lol

Greece is subhuman central. No wonder they don't get much sex. It's why they resorted to fucking other men there, probably.
this country is a meme. you are expected to be horny 24/7, willing to fuck anything that has a vagina and if you arent, you are considered weird and non NT. if you would rather watch a movie than simp for psl2 women society will HATE you. shit like this is why i regret not being a simp for my old oneitis who is HQNP by this shithole's standards

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
At this point just show us your oneitis lol
5'11 btw:

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
5'11 btw:

Someone post it here I'm not clicking on any links

Bro how can you still interact with this cuck.

Muuuhhh Oneitis muhhhh muhhh Old Oneitis muuuhhh New Oneitis muhhhhh :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, boss8055, Primalsplit and 1 other person
this country is a meme. you are expected to be horny 24/7, willing to fuck anything that has a vagina and if you arent, you are considered weird and non NT. if you would rather watch a movie than simp for psl2 women society will HATE you. shit like this is why i regret not being a simp for my old oneitis who is HQNP by this shithole's standards
Any sensible man would not want to live there tbh. Just career/moneymaxx and move out asap. There's nothing there worth staying.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Any sensible man would not want to live there tbh. Just career/moneymaxx and move out asap. There's nothing there worth staying.
even my oneitis told me she wanted to out lol

If you were half as obsessed with moving out of that shithole you would have probably married off to a decent MTB to some european girl by now. But instead, you choose this self cuckery for some reason.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition and Blond3cel
Have you ever visited an ancient Greek temple?

• JFL
If you were half as obsessed with moving out of that shithole you would have probably married off to a decent MTB to some european girl by now. But instead, you choose this self cuckery for some reason.

Funny part is I remember his pics and he doesnt even look that bad.

But hes literally the biggest cuck I know and woman hate that they sniff that instantly.

• +1
they brag about having sex with their psl2 girlfriends (which they have to betabuxx too) when on the inside, they would prefer being pegged by a dominant girl like my oneitis.

because at the end of the day, its not about sex, its about who you are with and how happy that person makes you in general.

men who talk about sex a lot cannont possibly be happy, they are compensating for something else.
Dude I used to date a greek girl who was gigaslutty then she got a bf after i ghosted her and her ugly manlet bf started following me and bein the first faggot to view my stories

Eventually they both unfollowed me when they decided to stop being my fan and let me get between them

• Woah
Dude I used to date a greek girl who was gigaslutty then she got a bf after i ghosted her and her ugly manlet bf started following me and bein the first faggot to view my stories

Eventually they both unfollowed me when they decided to stop being my fan and let me get between them
The girl looked like a gothic witch with a jew nose and bug eyes also. She was ugly af with perfect tits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
good for you ig? idk what how to respond to this

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
yes i have
I wish I lived in Greece dawg. Those Greek gods are real. The temple ruins are an ideal place to summon them. They will give you anything you want if you just ask them

• +1