Most men should have a fringe.

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Iron
For real, unless you have a very low-set hairline like Zayn Malik's,
4d41312e3b0e65756447854b4292887f
Zayn Malik Haircut Short Hairstyle for Thick Hair

You're probably gonna be better off with a fringe than with a pompadour-like hairstyle. This goes both for dudes who are balding and dudes that have a big-ass forehead and high-set hairlines. It offsets your harmony and makes your lower third look very small in comparison to your huge forehead. Result: you end up looking like a bitch.
495cc90a5be9e72b7aada35f3883c3c5
i
Hairline
Neil Patricks Big Forehead 1 1
Maxresdefault

Make sure it's not an emo fringe tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 2658 and 8 others
post some fringe examples

Cope that hair only looks good on people with wide squared foreheads

Just makes most people look even more like birdcels
3954D26200000578 3834525 image a 13 1476286242393
DuBgL4fWwAEFUBg 15912 PM
Tumblr nf4v6rZnk91sb999bo1 640 15912 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, improover, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
fringe can look good yes, yesterday i walked around in town with a fringe and got so many ioi's and people in general looking at me (LOL @me for paying attention to that, anyways)

but i dont have a bad hairline, and i started thinking if it looked like i was trying to hide a receiding hairline, so sometimes i just took up my hair in the front to show them i had a good hairline before i put it back down

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, stuckneworleans and Ritalincell
fringe can look good yes, yesterday i walked around in town with a fringe and got so many ioi's and people in general looking at me (LOL @me for paying attention to that, anyways)

but i dont have a bad hairline, and i started thinking if it looked like i was trying to hide a receiding hairline, so sometimes i just took up my hair in the front to show them i had a good hairline before i put it back down
I have no words for your autism. No fucking normie wastes a second on thinking about your hairline jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, optimisticzoomer, Chadakin and 6 others
fringe is for tiktok-faggs and e-boys.

if you're 20+ this moggs hard:
IMG 1471
IMG 1711

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and DaGullas
most men should randomly punch your face

• JFL
Reactions: DaGullas
dude, everyone needs a fridge

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
How do you style a fringe? I have a 5 head and thin(not balding) brown hair. Every time I try I look like this:

Chubchik4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Ijustwannafuckbitche
100% true. That or even longer on sides.
yes if you have manageable hair leaving the sides longer is even better, mine isn't so i keep my sides short(y)

Of course, but realistically, how many of us here have that hairline and hair thickness?
Read the first sentence of OPs thread.
i have that hair-style.

but over-combing is a no brainer if you're norwooding like all of the celebs OP chose to show (Pitt excluded)

if you NW-0/1 masculine hair moggs twink fringes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Depends on your midface
If you have a long midface you shouldn't have a fringe because it will distort the proportions of your face
If you have a long midface you should show as much of your forehead as possible

For real, unless you have a very low-set hairline like Zayn Malik's,View attachment 535207View attachment 535208
You're probably gonna be better off with a fringe than with a pompadour-like hairstyle. This goes both for dudes who are balding and dudes that have a big-ass forehead and high-set hairlines. It offsets your harmony and makes your lower third look very small in comparison to your huge forehead. Result: you end up looking like a bitch.
View attachment 535220iView attachment 535221View attachment 535222View attachment 535223
Make sure it's not an emo fringe tho.
high hairline mogs makes you look more masculine and bigger iq looking , smaller hairline = looks low iq and feminine

If you have a long Midface then a a fringe is the worst thing you can do tbh
If so then curtains is great cuz more facial width also gives you more forehead show to make the Midface less long

Legit thread OP

Matt lemond face

and

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Zyzzcel and Ijustwannafuckbitche
its dependent on what compliments your face
edit: yea makes sense for people with a highest hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079