Most mods are apperantly HTN+

beniman

beniman

Diamond
Apperantly most mods are HTN+? Is this common knowledge? LowK thought 99% of mods where subhumans ngl

Screenshot 20240905 000730 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Pollorex, nathan and 3 others
Only gengar is subhuman, also @PLA1092

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, nathan, Xangsane and 5 others
Only gengar is subhuman, also @PLA1092
Rip. Btw do yk what happend to WhoTookVendetta or whatever his name was. Just saw that he got banned

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, nathan, Ascеnd and 3 others
Just jfl's no answares. Over :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Definitely not me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, nathan, diditeverbegin and 6 others
No lifefuel for me, the girl of my dreams already got married to someone else. I am emotionally numb now.
Damn but bro dont give up

You will find som1 else in the future that would be better then any other girl bc if she rly was "the girl of ur dream" you and her would already be together.

And also are you even trying to looksmaxx bro? I feel like uve completely given up. And u need to get your fat ass up and acually try.

You of all people should know every step. All the importants and etc.

Stop being a depressed mf that does nothing all day and become a depressed better version of yourself untill u feel confident in yourself.

Im 99% sure uve given up and just say its over day in and out.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Gengar
if he got any irl female attention then he wouldnt constantly call himself ugly
I actually would still call myself that.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and TechnoBoss
Damn but bro dont give up

You will find som1 else in the future that would be better then any other girl bc if she rly was "the girl of ur dream" you and her would already be together.

And also are you even trying to looksmaxx bro? I feel like uve completely given up. And u need to get your fat ass up and acually try.

You of all people should know every step. All the importants and etc.

Stop being a depressed mf that does nothing all day and become a depressed better version of yourself untill u feel confident in yourself.

Im 99% sure uve given up and just say its over day in and out.
She didn't even want to get to know me. Straight up claimed to be interested in someone else already but she didn't sound sincere, and then she just ignored me to never speak to me again. It's the nature of the treatment that I received that showcases just how ugly I must be.

I actually already lost a ton of weight again. I was skinny before but I let myself go. I was 87.5 kg earlier this year but now I'm like, 62 kg. But it wasn't to look better, I just wanted less of a pubic fat pad. I am keeping my unibrow though, I stopped caring about being ugly and so I embrace it. I don't care to look at my best, however bad that may be, because there's no one I am seeking to impress.

Anyway, the biggest problem for me is that I can't develop any romantic feelings for anyone. Plus I have low attraction in general, meaning I don't get attracted to women easily so I don't have any real drive or motivation. I think I'm just too old for that now.

But I appreciate you trying to motivate me, but I thought I'd explain things to you. Thanks bhai. :love:

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Joshrc, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, Joshrc, Gengar and 2 others
She didn't even want to get to know me. Straight up claimed to be interested in someone else already but she didn't sound sincere, and then she just ignored me to never speak to me again. It's the nature of the treatment that I received that showcases just how ugly I must be.

I actually already lost a ton of weight again. I was skinny before but I let myself go. I was 87.5 kg earlier this year but now I'm like, 62 kg. But it wasn't to look better, I just wanted less of a pubic fat pad. I am keeping my unibrow though, I stopped caring about being ugly and so I embrace it. I don't care to look at my best, however bad that may be, because there's no one I am seeking to impress.

Anyway, the biggest problem for me is that I can't develop any romantic feelings for anyone. Plus I have low attraction in general, meaning I don't get attracted to women easily so I don't have any real drive or motivation. I think I'm just too old for that now.

But I appreciate you trying to motivate me, but I thought I'd explain things to you. Thanks bhai. :love:
Well romance wise we are on the same field.

I dont get feelings for others / attraction. Wouldnt say asexual bc sometimes i do see a women and just think I would easily date you but I care to litttle to even try. But the difference between u and me is im obsessed with looks no matter what even if I do stay lonely.

But wouldnt you still want to look better? Even if it isnt 2 find love etc. Like lookism isnt just around women its ur whole life basically more or less.

But dont let yourself go completely bhai, you will regnet it later. Just do little by little yk

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
they "claim" to be htn doesn't mean they are

• Hmm...
looks Halo proven once again

• +1
What about @Jason Voorhees
unironically he’s good looking but just pheno taxed to oblivion due to living in India with dark skin.

• +1
Reactions: beniman
I only know that ORC is goodlooking, i’m not so sure of the rest. I doubt it.

• +1
You're not HTN but gigachadpreet
How does one not know what Jason looks like after being on the forum for close to 3 years?

• +1
How does one not know what Jason looks like after being on the forum for close to 3 years?

• Love it
Reactions: beniman
Well romance wise we are on the same field.

I dont get feelings for others / attraction. Wouldnt say asexual bc sometimes i do see a women and just think I would easily date you but I care to litttle to even try. But the difference between u and me is im obsessed with looks no matter what even if I do stay lonely.

But wouldnt you still want to look better? Even if it isnt 2 find love etc. Like lookism isnt just around women its ur whole life basically more or less.

But dont let yourself go completely bhai, you will regnet it later. Just do little by little yk
You feel the same way I do? Wow, man. That sucks. Really. Yes, I guess I'm not really asexual in the sense there's a total absence, but it's an easier way to describe how I am as a person. And honestly, no -- I don't want to look better. Like I said, there's no one I want to impress. The only girl I liked is gone so there's no point. And let's even entertain the idea that I may become interested in someone, there's no way I can feel what I did for the new girl. It's just not there anymore. I think you can only love that deeply only once. And it's my bad-fated nature that I wasted it on a girl who wanted nothing to do with me. Stings, eh?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman and TechnoBoss
you are a chadlite larping as a subhuman for your own amusement

everyone knows
You're not HTN but gigachadpreet
I can assure you guys that's NOT the case. Come and meet me in Rotterdam and you'll see for yourself. I'm a truecel, maybe low LTN at best.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, klip11 and TechnoBoss
I can assure you guys that's NOT the case. Come and meet me in Rotterdam and you'll see for yourself. I'm a truecel, maybe low LTN at best.
Only good looking guys are named Gengar

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
How would being a mod make you look more ugly?most of them are on the site less then active users

• +1