Reactions: Joe Rogancel, HowAmIAlive123, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Narrow eyes halo.

He’s beard frauding and doesn’t have big bones, gets mogged by that tribesman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Alexanderr, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
Narrow eyes halo.

He’s beard frauding and doesn’t have big bones, gets mogged by that tribesman
Any ''fraud'' that isn't just for a picture and will always be present on your face isn't a fraud imo. Girls will perceive you the same way

These godlike eyes make up for the rest of the face tbh

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Darkstrand, 6485b025t and 2 others
Looks tryhard. Mogged back and forth by this african tribe leader

View attachment 578353
I disagree, i would forget this face easily tbh

When i saw the guy's face i posted i was in awe of it i have never seen something like it before

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Slayer bbc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, doll, Salludon and 1 other person
Any ''fraud'' that isn't just for a picture and will always be present on your face isn't a fraud imo. Girls will perceive you the same way

These godlike eyes make up for the rest of the face tbh

still beardfrauding. Gets mogged hard by this tribesman

98A4726E CEA5 427B BA23 8A84B5D5FF35
61DF7F28 262A 4EBC BD71 3F8DA44F2EF8

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Looks good for baboon lol

But probably looks trash compared to white specimen of that calibre

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Warlow, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Photoshopped some cheekbones and gonial flares on him along with some minor eyebrow changes and dear god is this a teramogger. Would've fucked the entire world up so bad everyone had to rope tbh

saw this guy before

he's the elias de poot for blacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and RODEBLUR
Broderick Hunter
Tyson Beckford

Worthy contenders tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and doll
Good eyes but probably has a monkey mouth and recessed chin
This is the top looks in a black guy

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Warlow
good eye area but it kinda looks weird, everything else is shit

mogged to the next dimension by this ethiopian soldier

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, SadnessWYJ, 5'8manlet and 3 others
good eye area but it kinda looks weird, everything else is shit
View attachment 578538
mogged to the next dimension by this ethiopian soldier
only contender against him to even come close tbh. He's very gl but in more of a cute way than a dom way as the original post is.

He's like the lachowski of black people

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
only contender against him to even come close tbh. He's very gl but in more of a cute way than a dom way as the original post is.

i get what youre trying to say but the dude i posted is more dom imo

nah,

he kind of reminds me of Peeta from the Hunger Games

Good looking and appeal to women but not really a dom guy, slayer, or just a leader type tbh

his bones are great and his orbital are good but his neutral/negative tilted brows ruin a Dom look imo

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Teramogger
Sometimes I think is hard to find an average dark skinned black guy

They are either subhumans or gigaslayers

Biggest black mogger is you with chocolate around your face

more like the simon nessman of black people

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and didntreadlol
Where did you find these pics

Why does it look like he has UEE
I reversed image searched his picture, found the name of the model, searched him up and that’s how he looks unfrauded.
Notice how I didn’t even bother getting professional photos of Broderick in order to show who mogs.

Here’s his Insta btw:

I reversed image searched his picture, found the name of the model, searched him up and that’s how he looks unfrauded.
Notice how I didn’t even bother getting professional photos of Broderick in order to show who mogs.

Here’s his Insta btw:
Still think he mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, MrGlutton and mulattomaxxer
How can you not see that those are mega frauded pics?
These ones is especially brutal:

But since you want to claim frauding, here's a basic front pic:

And the most basic and candid pic of them all, a mirror pic taken on a goddamn Blackberry.

These ones is especially brutal:
View attachment 578766View attachment 578771
But since you want to claim frauding, here's a basic front pic:
View attachment 578770
And the most basic and candid pic of them all, a mirror pic taken on a goddamn Blackberry.
View attachment 578772
He looks good but he doesn’t mog Broderick. Besides, he’s an obvious beardfrauder.
In that blackberry picture he still looks good but not near as good as he does in his other pictures.

Broderick has better facial development, a better lower third, better angularity, better cheekbones a more defined facd etc...

The only place where I could see him mogging Broderick is eye area and that’s only because his eye shape is slightly better and his eyes are more hooded.

Attachments

• 1597007874443.gif
    1597007874443.gif
    806.7 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Warlow
He looks good but he doesn’t mog Broderick. Besides, he’s an obvious beardfrauder.
In that blackberry picture he still looks good but not near as good as he does in his other pictures.

Broderick has better facial development, a better lower third, better angularity, better cheekbones a more defined facd etc...
View attachment 578807View attachment 578839

The only place where I could see him mogging Broderick is eye area and that’s only because his eye shape is slightly better and his eyes are more hooded.
Only eye area?

Please, haircut, eyebrows, nose, beard, basically everything.

Also what the fuck is a beardfrauder? Unless he's putting hair extensions in his beard he's not frauding anything

Please, haircut, eyebrows, nose, beard, basically everything.
Haircut wasn‘t included since it’s incredibly subjective and very easily altered.
His eyebrows don’t mog (imo) thicker isn’t always better, his nose might since it’s narrower and his beard... What’s that even supposed to mean? He has a better beard?

I disagree.

Lastly, even if he were to mog the other in everything you named, that’s far from everything.
Your face is composed out of lots of things like your forehead, FHWR, IPD, UELB, UEE, PFH, PFL, canthal tilt, under eye support, orbitals, cheekbones, philtrum, mouth, chin, mandible, ratios and lots of other things.

Broderick would undoubedtly mog him in most of these.
Also what the fuck is a beardfrauder? Unless he's putting hair extensions in his beard he's not frauding anything
You’d think everyone on here would know that by now... Beardfrauders are people that use their beards to portray themselves as having better lower thirds than they actually do. For example, by making them look larger, more angular and having a more forward grown chin.
That’s atleast the general definition of beardfrauders.

Haircut wasn‘t included since it’s incredibly subjective and very easily altered.
His eyebrows don’t mog (imo) thicker isn’t always better, his nose might since it’s narrower and his beard... What’s that even supposed to mean? He has a better beard?

I disagree.

Lastly, even if he were to mog the other in everything you named, that’s far from everything.
Your face is composed out of lots of things like your forehead, FHWR, IPD, UELB, UEE, PFH, PFL, canthal tilt, under eye support, orbitals, cheekbones, philtrum, mouth, chin, mandible, ratios and lots of other things.

Broderick would undoubedtly mog him in most of these.

You’d think everyone on here would know that by now... Beardfrauders are people that use their beards to portray themselves as having better lower thirds than they actually do. For example, by making them look larger, more angular and having a more forward grown chin.
That’s atleast the general definition of beardfrauders.
Girls can't tell. As long as they aren't planning on taking off the beard anytime soon it doesn't even matter.

just realized i wrote ''these ones is''. fact i can't edit shit on this site is such a goddamn bother
You should be able to edit all your posts within 1 hour that they were posted as long as it wasn’t posted in the ratings section, I believe.

You should be able to edit all your posts within 1 hour that they were posted as long as it wasn’t posted in the ratings section, I believe.
i guess that is the thing then, but i don't think everytime i got this it was in ratings