I agree. but most do it wrong, and they add weight while doing bad form

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and R@m@
Too much systemic fatigue

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: longjohnmong and R@m@
That’s ohp
I was doing shoulder width grip pull ups but when I switched to wide grip I could see my lats getting better results, most mogger exercise imo

ohp is great for delts and triceps and core strenght

I was doing shoulder width grip pull ups but when I switched to wide grip I could see my lats getting better results, most mogger exercise imo

ohp is great for delts and triceps and core strenght
ohp = noticeable height loss throughout the day

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
This but on a tree since im poor

• +1
ohp = noticeable height loss throughout the day
bench takes care of the delts and triceps pretty well and chest of course I prefer doing it shoulder width and thats all I do for pressing alongside explosive push ups superset with low rep heavy bench followed by high rep bench, no need for ohp altought its a great exercise

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
and lateral raises at the end of each upper body workout, light weight till failure

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
bench takes care of the delts and triceps pretty well and chest of course I prefer doing it shoulder width and thats all I do for pressing alongside explosive push ups superset with low rep heavy bench followed by high rep bench, no need for ohp altought its a great exercise
Dont get me wrong, ohp is great, but the height loss is noticeable. Im a strong 6'1, and i have a piece of furniture, that is exactly 6'1. The difference with me doing ohp or not, is that i always clear the 6'1 comfortably, if i dont do ohp, but im slightly under 6'1, if i do OHP.

I know what im doing in the gym, and i have already replaced the OHP, i have quit all axial loaded exercises, as i lose too much height doing these (my spine is long compared to my legs, and i lose more height throughout the day than those with long legs short torso)

• +1
Just fatigue yourself so you preform worse on subsequent exercises theory. Dumb nigger
Nooooo my body can't handle pullups. I'm fatigued bro. I cant go on. You go without me bro. The pullups bro. My system. It's fatigued.