Most muslims are hypocrites

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
they dont pray and they don't be kind to others but become wahabis when their sister has a boyfriend

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 28691, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
Also their prophet being a pedo is insane when I see them so much against pedophilia
The ones who admit it and explain it because of the times arent hypocrite tho (still fucking insane to fuck a 8-9 year old)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 31562
Also their prophet being a pedo is insane when I see them so much against pedophilia
The ones who admit it and explain it because of the times arent hypocrite tho (still fucking insane to fuck a 8-9 year old)
Aisha wanted it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
they dont pray and they don't be kind to others but become wahabis when their sister has a boyfriend
Blud just exposed me

Attachments

• IMG_3612.MOV
    6.1 MB
Jihadi john  490x578

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
They also can't argue worth a shit. They just throw insults out and change the subject. Their worst nightmare is arguing with an atheist since their "muh Bible is worse than Koran" logic goes out the window

They also can't argue worth a shit. They just throw insults out and change the subject. Their worst nightmare is arguing with an atheist since their "muh Bible is worse than Koran" logic goes out the window
nietzsche already destroyed bible in anti christ why would anyone else want to do it.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
nietzsche already destroyed bible in anti christ why would anyone else want to do it.
Muslims still use it as a counterpoint whenever they are confronted about the Koran

Many people are hypocrites, setting standards for others that they don't follow themselves. This issue is not exclusive to religion, it's a human problem. Interestingly, religion even addresses this better than atheist regimes because believing in a higher power goes beyond the fear of public shame and authority surveillance. You stay devoted to the cause ven in your own home while no one sees you.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
i pray everyday pajeet, praise allah.

this is why im a winner and your just some bobblehead hindu nerd

Very very VERY true in my experience. The only thing that bothers these guys is if someone eats pork, everything else they just act like it's allowed in Islam. Pure cognitive dissonance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
People are hypocrites in general. You guys complain about foids being whores but when you're on a dry spell and no foids giving you ass you start crying over foids being stingy. Indulge in fornication then whine when your sister gets slayed by someone just like you

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 18522, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Up until 1900, Age of consent in many european countries and many US states was 7.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 18522 and emeraldglass
Tbh exactly what happens in my shithole

Up until 1900, Age of consent in many european countries and many US states was 7.
"Lots of people did insane shit therefore its okay to worship someone who did insane shit"

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
"Lots of people did insane shit therefore its okay to worship someone who did insane shit"
No, it means that women used to hit puberty earlier. Islam says you can only marry a girl after her first menarche. Thus it means Aisha was already pubescent

No, it means that women used to hit puberty earlier. Islam says you can only marry a girl after her first menarche. Thus it means Aisha was already pubescent
aint no way id fuck a 9 yo just bc it was 1400 years ago