Most niggas here larp about height it's crazy

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
I'm 6ft2.5 to 6ft3 (with shoes)

I literally heightmog most men and get complimented on my height by foids (legit)

How the fuck are NIGGAS HERE 6FT3 and UP AND don't feel TALL?

Are you guys even sure you're fucking tall? I'm really asking myself because clearly I saw some dude told me yesterday that he was 6ft and 30% of foids height mogged him jfl

Unless your frame and proportions are really shit tier, anything that is 6ft2 and up with correct proportions will get you compliments on height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 11758, LooksOrDeath and 16 others
Niggas here probably think they would tower everyone at 6ft2/3 and then get disappointed they just mog dudes by a few inches (3 or 4) and start going on this forum telling people how you need to be 6ft5 minimum jfl

Like height perception is crazy different, you could think you're just 2 inches taller than this dude meanwhile the height difference would look crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, LooksOrDeath and Growth Plate
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member, LooksOrDeath and 13 others

Most niggas here larp about height it's crazy​

Don't have a reason to lie and can prove it, also what was your old username you faggot I remember you

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, fjor2096, one job away and 1 other person
depends on where they live

at 6'2 you probably don't feel tall in the netherlands but you would in the US

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15338 and 4 others
Don't have a reason to lie and can prove it, also what was your old username you faggot I remember you
Meanwhile this is the First time i acknowledge your username

Meanwhile this is the First time i acknowledge your username
feels good i gave your incel ass some dopamine, at least you feel important in this forum, oh yeah and the only reason i remember you is because niggas was making fun of you for having 10k hours on here jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Growth Plate, StrangerDanger and 7 others
Depends on location. 6'2 is manlet in netherlands and germany but tall in India and philippines

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, johncruz12345, Deprived and 4 others
according to this forum everyone outside is 7ft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16984, 444 and 7 others
according to this forum everyone outside is 7ft
It's just people got bad height perception. People at this height would think they would tower over everyone, and when they see they don't they be like "muh muh average height is 6ft2" blabla

Also anything new with foids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
Depends on location. 6'2 is manlet in netherlands and germany but tall in India and philippines
And tall in US and UK, the majority of the users here are from these two countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and alriodai
And tall in US and UK, the majority of the users here are from these two countries.
Could be, I'm in Algeria so that's probably why

I literally heightmog most men and get complimented on my height by foids (legit)

Are you guys even sure you're fucking tall? I'm really asking myself because clearly I saw some dude told me yesterday that he was 6ft and 30% of foids height mogged him jfl

Unless your frame and proportions are really shit tier, anything that is 6ft2 and up with correct proportions will get you compliments on height
6ft with 6ft 2 frame,(picture a wider stockier slenderman). I am only consistently height mogged by 6’5 Ooofy Doofy Chad.Although I feel like I don’t even notice a height mog if it’s less than a 3 inch difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
I'm 5'10 and i don't height mog most white guys my age but i height mog ethnics

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and alriodai

why would anybody larp about height in a fucking forum
btw im 5ft 9 and its over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
@Rupert Pupkin yeah… greycel! Identify yourself!

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
6'2 is tall as fuck in the United states. Idc what aspies on this forum say. Average height is still 5'10 aswell, it hasn't magically gone up because of muh tall zoomers

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Shrek2OnDvD, alriodai and 1 other person
Me being over analytical autist and BPD, i feel average height, but both foids and males frequently state that im tall in different ways often (6'1 barefoot)

average in netherlands and germany
extremely tall in india and philippines
I'm 5'11 and literally mog everyone in curryland tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Baldingman1998
I'm 5'10". No need to LARP.

Niggas on here swear on god that 6 feet is short too who gives a fuck its all schizo ramblings

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, stevielake and Deleted member 18516
I occasionally get comments on my height and was measured at 6'2.2" no shoes on a stadiometer. It was at 10 a.m. or so after having been up for a few hours, so I probably wasn't my morning height any more either.

I've actually gotten almost as many unsolicited comments about being handsome as being tall in recent years, but I'm somehow still getting annihilated on dating apps and am still incel essentially. Life is fucking weird sometimes.

• +1
Being tall helps with chicks - i’m 6’7” and do kind of slay but not really

Perfect face would be so much better tbh ngl

Guess I am just regulated to gymcelling now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16801 and johncruz12345
I slay at 5'9 so I never had a reason to LARP lol. Only niggas who care about height are ugly dudes/LTNs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18340 and 3 others
I slay at 5'9 so I never had a reason to LARP lol. Only niggas who care about height are ugly dudes/LTNs.
"I got a 8x6 im 6ft4 can't slay bro, oh yeah i'm htn too"

most of them niggas never post their faces too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
Being tall helps with chicks - i’m 6’7” and do kind of slay but not really

Perfect face would be so much better tbh ngl

Guess I am just regulated to gymcelling now
Do you slay based of height alone. I swear most 6ft6+ niggas don't even have to do anything and slay.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16801, Deleted member 15260 and 1 other person
most of them niggas never post their faces too
Unless they're truecels with facial deformities or mental cels with autism or schizophrenia there's no reason why anyone over 5'10 can't get women. Makes me seethe as a 5'4 manlet seeing these tallcels complain about their height.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Elvisandreaa, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
Unless they're truecels with facial deformities or mental cels with autism or schizophrenia there's no reason why anyone over 5'10 can't get women. Makes me seethe as a 5'4 manlet seeing these tallcels complain about their height.
indeed, this is all facts, it's easy to get a foid if you're at least above average height and look normal

True ..i have been larping as 5.8 this entire time .irl , I'm a 7.5 ft tall gigachad

same, 5'10 i feel above average among non-ethnic guys but dead average among white guys

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
most people measured with a skewed down box or some shit and measure in the morning and dont press all the way down. At a legit 6'0.5 barefoot I get complimented for my height very very often

You were saying how it is over if you aren’t 6’2 the other day I am glad you have been gifted some critical thinking
nah i still stand by what I said

Even though I get compliemnted about my height and I feel tall, its absolutely fucking brutal when a 6'4 athlete goes into ur presence and heightmogs u to suicide

the goal is to mog as much as possible

and 6'4 athlete type dudes arent insanely rare in public, and if u have a good social circle ur friends w a bunch of em too

Edit: its not "over" if you are 6'2 but the goal is to be the complete package and as unmoggable as possible, and guys over 6'2 arent that uncommon and special among high status social circles + the confidence u get from being 6'2+ is S tier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 4614
I occasionally get comments on my height and was measured at 6'2.2" no shoes on a stadiometer. It was at 10 a.m. or so after having been up for a few hours, so I probably wasn't my morning height any more either.

I've actually gotten almost as many unsolicited comments about being handsome as being tall in recent years, but I'm somehow still getting annihilated on dating apps and am still incel essentially. Life is fucking weird sometimes.
You literally almost look like a chad and are almost 190cm I have no idea how you are not slaying.

• +1
I'm 6'4" and I get height mogged every time I leave my room

Performing badly at online dating: https://looksmax.org/threads/critique-my-tinder-profile.448357/

post number 57 on page 2 is the current photo lineup and bio

I think I'm more HTN level in looks. Even when I get a date from OLD, I'm typically rejected shortly after.
Try using a shirtless picture, foids use tinder much differently than men, almost all chads that perform well show off their fantastic physiques and use professionally taken photos, try that. Also try face morphing for the extra chad spice.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Try using a shirtless picture, foids use tinder much differently than men, almost all chads that perform well show off their fantastic physiques and use professionally taken photos, try that. Also try face morphing for the extra chad spice.

There is the one shirtless pic with the two other guys. I will definitely have to try professional pics at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Statistically average in the US for 20 year old males. My doctor gave me my growth chart like 2 weeks ago and it said that's 50th percentile.

@alriodai @TeenAscender In one of my sophomore year classes, the average height is 5'10", there's one 5'4" dwarf, a couple 5'7" midgets, a couple 5'8" children, like five 5'11-6'0" kids, one 6'2" kid but he has a horrible frame and ethnic, two 6'1" prettyboys and the rest are 5'9-5'10"

When a 5'11-6'0" kid was referring to a 6'1" kid he didn't know the name of, he referred to him as "the tall one with the [specific attribute]"

He towers over most students. Jfl at complaining about being "only 6'1"" in the US. A legit 6'1" guy should feel tall

Inb4 I got their heights wrong. I'm even more autistic about guessing height than Rob Paul + he claims 6'1" which is clearly correct based on how much his head is over me, considering average head lengths. I usually only see people below average obviously larp about height at school

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and alriodai
Statistically average in the US for 20 year old males. My doctor gave me my growth chart like 2 weeks ago and it said that's 50th percentile.

@alriodai @TeenAscender In one of my sophomore year classes, the average height is 5'10", there's one 5'4" dwarf, a couple 5'7" midgets, a couple 5'8" children, like five 5'11-6'0" kids, one 6'2" kid but he has a horrible frame and ethnic, two 6'1" prettyboys and the rest are 5'9-5'10"

When a 5'11-6'0" kid was referring to a 6'1" kid he didn't know the name of, he referred to him as "the tall one with the [specific attribute]"

He towers over most students. Jfl at complaining about being "only 6'1"" in the US. A legit 6'1" guy should feel tall

Inb4 I got their heights wrong. I'm even more autistic about guessing height than Rob Paul + he claims 6'1" which is clearly correct based on how much his head is over me, considering average head lengths. I usually only see people below average obviously larp about height at school
Niggas cant guess height for shit
If u feel average at 6ft2 and + u measuring wrong or super unlucky

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Growth Plate
Niggas cant guess height for shit
If u feel average at 6ft2 and + u measuring wrong or super unlucky
Yeah, 6'2" is a forehead above 5'10" (average male height in the US), slightly over an entire head above the average female, and ethnic girls or femlets in general would be at a 6'2" guy's shoulder or lower

same thing with my height, people who are 5’8 try and say “oh i’m a manlet even girls mogs me” unless u live in the netherlands where 5’8 is very manlet, but everywhere else it’s average-slightly below average, like don’t lie to yourself broski you’re not 5’8, ur 5’6

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and alriodai