Most normies are dehydrated yet have high energy and focus

Thief Dave

Thief Dave

Iron
I would bet that most of us on here are much more hydrated and have a more adequate water intake than the average normie does, yet they are the ones with optimal energy and drive while we need handfuls of vitamins, magnesium, and 2 liters of pH10 alkaline water per day to feel human.

How are they doing it?

Society is hell.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and toolateforme
Hydration Has to be a meme 99% of people I've known barely drink a glass a day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SHARK, SayNoToRotting, Framletgod and 2 others
in a perfect world where i would have a 10 inch cock i wouldnt need "water" to have high energy (which literally means big dick energy btw)
and focus
so i assume most normies have a bigger dick than me which is statistically correct and thats why they are high energy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Vitruvian
I bought a 950ml (32+ oz) bottle of Fruit Punch Gatorade yesterday because I get badly dehydrated after sex. Drinking water only leads me to piss the water back out. Because I lose a lot of electroyltes after sex (sodium and potassium). Gatorade and Pedialyte (way more expensive and tastes nasty) have electrolytes and so they are specifically geared to treat dehydration. Apparently dehydration is really bad if you have erectile dysfunction too. Since you need optimal body water % to get good blood flow.
in a perfect world where i would have a 10 inch cock i wouldnt need "water" to have high energy (which literally means big dick energy btw)
and focus
so i assume most normies have a bigger dick than me which is statistically correct and thats why they are high energy
I have a big dick and I get very dehydrated and tired after sex. So just having a big dick doesn't exactly give you infinite energy bro. You need blood flow for your dick to get big. Obviously you need the actual tissue in place too. If you have a small dick to begin with, your dick is never going to get big.

quenches me

quenches me
Anyone know if G2 Gatorade is adequate for sex? I bought the regular Fruit Punch Gatorade with the real sugar. Instead of the artificial sweetener shit. Because I know that glucose (sugar) is used to fuel your muscles for athletic performance. And sex uses your muscles so I guess you need sugar too for that.

Hydration Has to be a meme 99% of people I've known barely drink a glass a day

My feelings too. Even Chads are always gripping coffee cups. It's rare to see anyone drinking plenty of water unless it's during a gym session.

Anyone know if G2 Gatorade is adequate for sex? I bought the regular Fruit Punch Gatorade with the real sugar. Instead of the artificial sweetener shit. Because I know that glucose (sugar) is used to fuel your muscles for athletic performance. And sex uses your muscles so I guess you need sugar too for that.
Tenor 2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Vitruvian and Deleted member 2486
water is toxic

I barely drink any water

yea i feel normies can get away with alot of stuff and have it easier when it comes to these things

I hear semen is more hydrating anyway

I have a big dick and I get very dehydrated and tired after sex. So just having a big dick doesn't exactly give you infinite energy bro. You need blood flow for your dick to get big. Obviously you need the actual tissue in place too. If you have a small dick to begin with, your dick is never going to get big.
You flex awkwardly often with your supposedly big dick on a forum full of young teenagers.

Calm down you old, preverted creep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You flex awkwardly often with your supposedly big dick on a forum full of young teenagers.

Calm down you old, preverted creep
You kids have your whole life ahead of you and you are wasting your youth on this forum. When I was your age, I was wasting my years sitting in front of the computer or a game console. And regret that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
tbh idk but everyone should drink at least two liters of water per day.
if you're an acnecel and dont do it ur volcel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Ritalincel
You kids have your whole life ahead of you and you are wasting your youth on this forum. When I was your age, I was wasting my years sitting in front of the computer or a game console. And regret that shit.
Legit but what else should I do?

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy and alien
Legit but what else should I do?
You're still in high school man. That's like the perfect opportunity for making new friends and building social circle.
I lost touch with a lot of people from high school. And didn't make friends in University. I regret that shit.
When I was your age (17), I was playing JRPGs on the Playstation 1 and SNES, NES, etc. games on emulators (I didn't even buy a Playstation 2 then. Since I was too lazy to get a job. lol) I was playing dating sim games on my PC (especially after I turned 18-19 but I recall playing them since 14 to some extent). I listened to a lot of music and writing poetry. I used to make pen n paper RPGs when I was like 13-14.

Don't turn out how I turned out. I wasted my life. I'm 34 and only had 3 girlfriends and only had sex with 9 civilians (13 prostitutes). And all I have to show for it is a sub-1 year relationship with a busty slim pretty brown girl thta I met off PSL (Fucking LOL. It's odd how the forums where I wasted a lot of time ended up being the place where I found my best gf of all time). And a current relationship with a 2/10 PSL Chinese girl. And a sub-1 year relationship with a 4/10 PSL at best Indian girl that I dated a few years ago.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rtsssy and Deleted member 685
You're still in high school man. That's like the perfect opportunity for making new friends and building social circle.
I lost touch with a lot of people from high school. And didn't make friends in University. I regret that shit.
When I was your age (17), I was playing JRPGs on the Playstation 1 and SNES, NES, etc. games on emulators (I didn't even buy a Playstation 2 then. Since I was too lazy to get a job. lol) I was playing dating sim games on my PC (especially after I turned 18-19 but I recall playing them since 14 to some extent). I listened to a lot of music and writing poetry. I used to make pen n paper RPGs when I was like 13-14.

Don't turn out how I turned out. I wasted my life. I'm 34 and only had 3 girlfriends and only had sex with 9 civilians (13 prostitutes). And all I have to show for it is a sub-1 year relationship with a busty slim pretty brown girl. And a current relationship with a 2/10 PSL Chinese girl. And a sub-1 year relationship with a 4/10 PSL at best Indian girl that I dated a few years ago.
I want to get plastic surgery and ascend at 20 years old, then move to the US and maybe go to South America and have sex with lots of latinas, after that when I'm around 25 I wanna settle with a woman and have kids

I want to get plastic surgery and ascend at 20 years old, then move to the US and maybe go to South America and have sex with lots of latinas, after that when I'm around 25 I wanna settle with a woman and have kids
I gave up on getting married and having kids a long, long time ago. :feelskek:
Wagecucking is so demoralizing that young people don't realize how bad it is. Wagecucking sapped away whatever motivation and drive I had to start a family. Fatherhood is a huge responsibility in 2019 and beyond.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Wagecucking is so demoralizing that young people don't realize how bad it is. Wagecucking sapped away whatever motivation and drive I had to start a family. Fatherhood is a huge responsibility in 2019 and beyond.
Yeah true I should never settle

• +1
Reactions: alien
Society is hell.
for many men
chad doesnt have to wagecuck
in order for me to get a gf roastie i have to wagecuck and betabux

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BrettyBoy