Most normies can't explain how morality exists

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
Since they're less religious now they're simply not capable of explaining. All they can do I appeal to authority and tell you it's bad because it's illegal.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, fuxkdakikez, Fiqh and 6 others
We should be moral to progress as a society with cooperation instead of tearing each other apart due to greed

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, MaghrebGator and Depresso
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
No God, no morality.

That's just facts.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Harakiri Fellatio
Fuck all moralfags. Evil is stronger than good. If i kill a nigger in Minecraft, its Not evil.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quaalxdes, fuxkdakikez, Depresso and 1 other person
Erudición

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Why not ? Do you want everyone to be immoral and tear each other apart. Then humanity and society would go extinct
Thats exactly the goal

EnvyQuote

"My car mogged so I got accused of stealing it"

Last edited:
We should be moral to progress as a society with cooperation instead of tearing each other apart due to greed
Why is that necessary? The reason society sucks is ironically because of morals, we operate on subjective morals that anyone with power decides instead of logic

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
Why not ? Do you want everyone to be immoral and tear each other apart. Then humanity and society would go extinct
Why would I want humanity to survive?

• JFL
Reactions: Depresso
Why is that necessary? The reason society sucks is ironically because of morals, we operate on subjective morals that anyone with power decides instead of logic
Majority wants it to progress so it will progress. Opinions of the people on outskirts doesn't matter

Why would I want humanity to survive?

Without morality extinction is probably the mildest outcome, there are worse things humans can do to each other than end each other

Your single opinion doesn't matter but the opinion of the majority matters and the majority want humanity to progress
The majority don't want humanity to progress. They want what's best for themselves.

Without morality extinction is probably the mildest outcome, there are worse things humans can do to each other than end each other
Let's hope the worst happens.

In practice, morality is nonsense. Everyone is self-sufficient and do a risk/reward calculation in their own head. Very few people take others into consideration.

• +1
Reactions: Harakiri Fellatio