Most NT sport

shadow109

shadow109

Bronze
What sports have a high rep in high school but are also not too difficult. All the easy sports like ping pong get shot on while the hard sports are too difficult to develop. In Australia what’s the best sport to play which you can use for ntmaxxing which is easy to get good at

Whichever one you enjoy

Stealin dat shit and runnin as fast as ya can homie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29690
Football

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
basketball

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, Deleted member 30874 and Deleted member 27472
no NT sports in school that are easy have a high rep

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
In Australia , if in Vic SA or WA do AFL, I did this also. It’s mainly just about fitness and being able to run a lot

In NSW or QLD probably Rugby and that’s a lot about speed + strength so gymcel

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
american football where 6'8 giga wasps and giga tyrones gather together.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
In Australia , if in Vic SA or WA do AFL, I did this also. It’s mainly just about fitness and being able to run a lot

can confirm as a NSWcel. state of origin wa son yesterdsay or 2 days ago think i dont watch rugby but everyone at school talks about it despite not being islanders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Jfl at this mindset

Bro hasn't watched blue lock 💀

What appeals to female gaze and sorta works alongside with gymcelling

Cuz long distance running wouldn’t help rigjt

What sports tho, I’m average at most mainstream sports, but I don’t excel at any (no status), but I have a lot of time. So what sport should I push for the most

videos games

no NT sports in school that are easy have a high rep
Like which is the skill curve the least, cuz i don’t have any friends doing sports

In America basketball or american football
In India cricket
In the rest of the world soccer

basketball forever

So what about flashy but low effort

MMA & Boxing raise your respect levels the most

What sports have a high rep in high school but are also not too difficult. All the easy sports like ping pong get shot on while the hard sports are too difficult to develop. In Australia what’s the best sport to play which you can use for ntmaxxing which is easy to get good at
Rugby
Volleyball
Hanfball

Volleyball
Volleyball sounds fun
Rugby will get you awesome friend but volleyball best to get to play with ladies as it does not get physical.
You can play it at Parks or at beach.
With literally anyone.

Volley is best choice to get nt and meet people

Private school went to nationals, it’s ez asf but appeals negatively to female gaze and all men around you
yeah its not a chad sport but its not easy to be good at it. im guessing your country doesn't have many pros in the top 20 if u think its easy despite playing nationals.

In America it's football. There's a reason why all the alpha popular jocks in movies and shows are football players and not basketball players.