Most of the forum are model material and it attracts them

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
Except for the subs, From @Chad1212, @Salludon, @Sikkunt23, @Amnesia and finally @NarcyChadlite (?), they seem to be good looking and certainly Salludon bhai is a gigachad. But why waste their looks on a narcy gay forum? Because they have been inclined and attracted to the site by looking at their eyes one day in the mirror and wondering, why are my eyes so intimidating or why is my chin so big or why do i look like a dog from the side (maxilla). Even Jordan Barret the king knows about lookism.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chad69, Deleted member 5875 and 9 others
??????????????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, thickdickdaddy27, Warlow and 7 others
"why are my eyes so intimidating"
236610-4ad9d03a906fb813b184de369e00ee70.jpg

"look at me i'm so beautiful"
wLOAQuG.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4645, thickdickdaddy27 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Sikkunt23
Why do u say spending time on here is "wasting" it. i I genuinely gain a lot of entertainment and have accrued tons of knowledge over the past few years from the posts about surgery and aesthetics.

look at me i'm so beautiful"
wLOAQuG.jpg

My hairline is so weird, I cant believe it took my till now (32 years) to realize I need to rock a fringe haircut

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, SubhumanCurrycel, JizzFarmer and 3 others
bhai i just called you model material dont make me change it
None of these guys u posted are male model material lol . Only salludon is cuz features and height .

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, RecessedPrettyboy and 5'8manlet
Why do u say spending time on here is "wasting" it. i I genuinely gain a lot of entertainment and have accrued tons of knowledge over the past few years from the posts about surgery and aesthetics.
Me too bhai . Learned a lot

You are officially the biggest forum cock sucker lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
None of these guys u posted are male model material lol . Only salludon is cuz features and height .
models:
1173861-500w.jpg
" None of these guys u posted are male model material lol . Only salludon is cuz features and height . "

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and NarcyChadlite
I’m afraid lookism will give me wrinkles from laughing so hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, yunggod and Copeful
This forums the muhfkn shit.. less complicated than reddit, more freedom and frequent cagefuel. You bet ur ass im ldaring on here until uni and work starts

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, thickdickdaddy27, Warlow and 3 others
This forums the muhfkn shit.. less complicated than reddit, more freedom and frequent cagefuel. You bet ur ass im ldaring on here until uni and work starts
Engineering or Computer science

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Engineering or Computer science

Business.. altho i have full acceptance into dpharmacy as well if i wish.... business is a chad field cuz face is ur money maker

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Business.. altho i have full acceptance into dpharmacy as well if i wish.... business is a chad field cuz face is ur money maker
computer science for me where i belong

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Time to modelmaxx
786960CF 779C 4FFE 82F8 C20C00B53C16

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4645 and 6 others
what part of india are u from
are u a tamil
1/2 North Indian
3/8 South Indian
1/8 Scandinavian
My south side is from Hyderabad idk about north tho

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and NarcyChadlite

My hairline is so weird, I cant believe it took my till now (32 years) to realize I need to rock a fringe haircut
Are you on fin?

1/8 scandinavian quit larping lmfao
On god this is my grandad half white half South Indian
Offspring of rape by a slave owner/land overseer
5AA60DD9 1FCE 430F 9E2D A04A52D02A9E

• Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, Warlow, NarcyChadlite and 1 other person
???

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
idk about model material but i am VERY convinced that the average person on this site is severely socially disabled/autistic but MUCH better looking than average. i have never seen a full-on truecel here and most people in the ratings section are above-average. lots of severe BDD as well and the only people who deny the existence of BDD here have severe BDD themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 9072 and SubhumanCurrycel
idk about model material but i am VERY convinced that the average person on this site is severely socially disabled/autistic but MUCH better looking than average. i have never seen a full-on truecel here and most people in the ratings section are above-average. lots of severe BDD as well and the only people who deny the existence of BDD here have severe BDD themselves.
Ngl I wanna gonna reply BDD is cope till I read your last part JFL

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, NarcyChadlite and NormieWithBigPP
Except for the subs, From @Chad1212, @Salludon, @Sikkunt23, @Amnesia and finally @NarcyChadlite (?), they seem to be good looking and certainly Salludon bhai is a gigachad. But why waste their looks on a narcy gay forum? Because they have been inclined and attracted to the site by looking at their eyes one day in the mirror and wondering, why are my eyes so intimidating or why is my chin so big or why do i look like a dog from the side (maxilla). Even Jordan Barret the king knows about lookism.
Indeed OP. I always wondered why my body looked so good, despite minimal gymcelling.

378780 1056f056acba6778eb5bcfe55080ea8b

Zwu5SuTl

It's because of BONES.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, yunggod and Deleted member 9072
are you as lightskinned as him i know the feeling man cousin is punjabi looks russian
Fuck no I’m the darkest in my family by far

• So Sad
Fuck no I’m the darkest in my family by far
fuck this shit why does my cousin get look russian while i look punjabi gonna grow curly hair to fraud arab still love my race mogs most cumskins

• JFL
Reactions: yunggod
fuck this shit why does my cousin get look russian while i look punjabi gonna grow curly hair to fraud arab still love my race mogs most cumskins
I’ll pm you and show you how short the end of the stick I got holy fuck

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 9072

what r the surgeries/fillers or whatever tje fuck u got done ?

@moggingmachine is underrated. he's also model tier but i don't see anyone mention him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and moggingmachine
@moggingmachine is underrated. he's also model tier but i don't see anyone mention him
when i smiled like an autist in that one vid i ruined my forum perception forever it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
@moggingmachine aka desire pitt

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and moggingmachine
  • +1
Reactions: moggingmachine and PYT
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 7753, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I’ll pm you and show you how short the end of the stick I got holy fuck

Me too niga i didnt comvert to curry for nothing.. trust me i dont doxx or fk around

• JFL
Imagine think that adam sandler is a model material

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 9072
JFL @ OP for making a post about gl people and not including me. The only ones that definitely mog me are amnesia and salludon

• Hmm...