Most of the males here deserve death

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
This is what makes me puke, there is 0 masculinity on these forums, only acneic virgins that will never have testosterone in their cock.

Take a look at this phaggets , they can't look people in the eye because they feel short and insecure. Dude, I'd eat the shit of you while I open your skull with a fork, this is what you deserve for making the planet a world full of homos.

Your ancestors were primal predators hunting with barefoot and eating animals alive, while raping the whole tribe and having probably hundreds of kids with hundreds of chicks.

While your attitude is staying in the basement and crying because you cannot look people in the eye because you feel inferior, because you are short or ugly. Dude, inferiority is about who is unable to kill another person, that would be, the weakest person is inferior. Fucking cucktards.

What a low iq post you absolute worthless cuck. Of course if I was 6ft5 with a male model face I would be making eye contact and be confident as fuck. But guess what nigger we are ugly, that's why we are insecure.

God damn you to death, embrace your suicide.

Take a redpill if you will :

Vladimir Putin, the most alpha male on planet : " you know, I really look down a lot, I hate making eye contact, I am inferior "

3466c902de5341d2bd44818e16c2b3bf_18.jpg

Erere

Take a look at this dude, he is the legend of MMA,

080_Demetrious_Johnson_vs_Ray_Borg.0.jpg

Demetrious Johnson

He will beat all the tall males that you met in your life. He is an animal. He gets more pussy than you masturbated in your life.

you know how tall he is ?

he is 160 cm, 160 god damn cm.

Do you think you will ever slay or become better by using this site ? no, never, you will die of pain. Why ?

Because you homos have lost the mind game, you have the mentality of a losers. You think this keeps you away from getting pussy, you look down on the street when you meet a good looking guy because you have been told to do so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Mateusz74, Mayorga and 12 others
ok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1347
909EC6E6 237E 44EF B04B 3DAD2011AFB4

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, xit and HighTierNormie
Yeah, lowinhibitionmaxxing is legit. Funny thing is PSL users are the complete opposite of low inhibition

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, LampPostPrime, Bennett and 3 others
Dude there is no one whose more low t than you😂
Stop criyng so much,Please.🙂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, HighTierNormie, middayshowers and 7 others
Calm down internet tough guy

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, middayshowers, BrettyBoy and 2 others
This wall of autism is the least masculine thing I've seen all day.

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden, Deleted member 1347, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Deaths me
GOjQ2Y

Meanwhile OP at home:

Kid remote

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 3195 and 5 others
[IMG alt="Andromeda88"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/1/1415.jpg?1570471223[/IMG]

• +1
Reactions: Demir
shitty bait

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
This is what makes me puke, there is 0 masculinity on these forums, only acneic virgins that will never have testosterone in their cock.

Take a look at this phaggets , they can't look people in the eye because they feel short and insecure. Dude, I'd eat the shit of you while I open your skull with a fork, this is what you deserve for making the planet a world full of homos.

Your ancestors were primal predators hunting with barefoot and eating animals alive, while raping the whole tribe and having probably hundreds of kids with hundreds of chicks.

While your attitude is staying in the basement and crying because you cannot look people in the eye because you feel inferior, because you are short or ugly. Dude, inferiority is about who is unable to kill another person, that would be, the weakest person is inferior. Fucking cucktards.

Vladimir Putin, the most alpha male on planet : " you know, I really look down a lot, I hate making eye contact, I am inferior "

View attachment 130305

Demetrious Johnson

He will beat all the tall males that you met in your life. He is an animal. He gets more pussy than you masturbated in your life.

Do you think you will ever slay or become better by using this site ? no, never, you will die of pain. Why ?

Because you homos have lost the mind game, you have the mentality of a losers. You think this keeps you away from getting pussy, you look down on the street when you meet a good looking guy because you have been told to do so.
manlet cope
DN read

[IMG alt="NiBBaCel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/3/3009.jpg?1570463937[/IMG]

• +1
Reactions: Demir
D6034B54 642F 46E2 BC00 48A4E9B2CCC3

98BC3380 E21C 4E6B 9095 20B5D8D850A7

07E2D0B7 0D87 4786 B126 EF1B4053926B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 470 and MammothActuary
This guy,

vasile.jpg

name : Alex Velea

He banged and married Romanian singer Antonia, most beautiful tall woman from Romania

Height : 166 cm , he is gipsy too. Both are artists (Singers) both have money and status

She is considered the most beautiful Romanian girl ever, praised like a godess in Romania

She dumped this guy :

%C3%8En-sf%C3%A2r%C5%9Fit-s-a-%C3%AEnt%C3%A2mplat-Am%C4%83nunte-de-ultim%C4%83-or%C4%83-despre-divor%C5%A3ul-Antoniei-de-Vincenzo-Castellano.jpg

an italian millionaire model and got in relationship with Alex Velea who is shorter than her (he wears heels here too) :

Antonia-si-Alex-Velea21.jpg

They made songs together about their strong love, even had kids and she says that she loves him like nothing in the world.

You homos will say it's his eyebrows, his muscles, his cock, his anything just to cope to the idea that HEIGHT REALLY MATTERS SO MUCH.

Cases like this are found everywhere, and yet you call it COPE.

You god damn fucking homo wankers don't really get it that masculinity MOGS looks and height or fame, girls feel who is homo and who is a wild beast, guys like simone nobily could never be masculine, it is the animal inside that can get you ANY CHICK, but what animal inside do you have if not a homosexual sheep ? most of you here cannot look someone in the eye because you feel inferior. Do you think you will ever reproduce ? I hope not. You are inferior by nature to real men.

Yes, you are, the inferiority is your lack of masculinity. You are deserving your own painful faith, a life of pain.

Call it cope, but you know I speak truth.

Winners will be winners

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
High t post

• +1
Reactions: GeorgeMathew

Demetrious Johnson

nobody takes mighty mouse seriously dude. And he doesn't slay like diaz bros do for example. Most of featherweights would moul him to the death. FEATHERWEIGHTS. I don't even talk about heavyweights. But overall i agree that height is cope unless foid is very tall. Face is much more important

• +1
nobody takes mighty mouse seriously dude. And he doesn't slay like diaz bros do for example. Most of featherweights would moul him to the death. FEATHERWEIGHTS. I don't even talk about heavyweights. But overall i agree that height is cope unless foid is very tall. Face is much more important

Really boy, really ?

Really boy, really ?

not a single second. Jon jones, gsp, and silva are goats for me. He fought nobody in that division. Only true chalenge was Dominic cruz and he lost it. Aslo he's so fucking small, Imagine jbj wrecking him.

not a single second. Jon jones, gsp, and silva are goats for me. He fought nobody in that division. Only true chalenge was Dominic cruz and he lost it. Aslo he's so fucking small, Imagine jbj wrecking him.

Yeah we can all imagine, the same we imagined Connor not beating Diaz, yet he did, on a whole different level. And how is that possible ? how many "tall" guys did Conor mog ?

Of course you know it. What about this ?

I think Dana White is the one owning the game, isn't he ?

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yeah we can all imagine, the same we imagined Connor not beating Diaz, yet he did, on a whole different level. And how is that possible ? how many "tall" guys did Conor mog ?

Of course you know it. What about this ?

I think Dana White is the one owning the game, isn't he ?
connor didn't beat diaz. Fucking judges. #wardiaz #209 #teamdiaz
What about that?

or this ?

Cool, come murder me.

View attachment 130305

Demetrious Johnson

the only voice of reason left on this site lmfao

• +1
Good thread man. I have never understood the obsession people here have with handsome face.

The only thing I care about when it comes to "looksmaxxing" is having a strong healthy body, healthy bones and most importantly... virility

Which is something alot of guys here are lacking. How will a pretty face help u in life if u are a high inhib faggot?

• +1
u newfags need to be stoned

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Wtf is this?

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol
Whatever helps you sleep at night manlet

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

brutal ! Lanklets on suicidewatch dot com!
Swallow the manletpill ! Nature never intended human males to be taller than 6ft! Industrialization and western diet overfed lanklets with high HGH food, leading to utter disfigurement! Evolution didn’t yet catch up with this, that’s why All lanklets have small girly bones whereas short robust chads have godlike warrior skulls and thick wrists!

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
this is why people consider incels dangerous, you fucking retard

View attachment 130523

brutal ! Lanklets on suicidewatch dot com!
Swallow the manletpill ! Nature never intended human males to be taller than 6ft! Industrialization and western diet overfed lanklets with high HGH food, leading to utter disfigurement! Evolution didn’t yet catch up with this, that’s why All lanklets have small girly bones whereas short robust chads have godlike warrior skulls and thick wrists!

Lol, I am pure muscle since I was 17, keep coping

True height don't matter.

It's about being high T, which will do a whole bunch of good things for your looks and personality/hormonal profile. It will increase collagen production, making your hair and skin glow, and it will make you feel more low inhib. That combination is a bigger looksmax than anything and it alone can ascend you. Combined with skincare maybe, ascending shouldn't be too hard.

injecting it is unhealthy, just hit the gym and stop being a pussy, and eat a better diet and maybe supplement ashwaganda.

• +1
True height don't matter.

It's about being high T, which will do a whole bunch of good things for your looks and personality/hormonal profile. It will increase collagen production, making your hair and skin glow, and it will make you feel more low inhib. That combination is a bigger looksmax than anything and it alone can ascend you. Combined with skincare maybe, ascending shouldn't be too hard.

injecting it is unhealthy, just hit the gym and stop being a pussy, and eat a better diet and maybe supplement ashwaganda.
I thought i found one post of yours not naming collagen
I was wrong

I thought i found one post of yours not naming collagen
I was wrong
It is everything brah. For me, whether I have good collagen is the difference between getting 0 iois and 100 iois.

It is everything brah. For me, whether I have good collagen is the difference between getting 0 iois and 100 iois.
I pray you will get your collagen back
I dont want to see another shakesperian novel about a peptide

WashDidNotRead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I pray you will get your collagen back
I dont want to see another shakesperian novel about a peptide
Thanks my friend. Although no peptide can cure collagen, only a good lifestyle can.

Thanks my friend. Although no peptide can cure collagen, only a good lifestyle can.
Keep going then and update your thread.
I seen your pics and showed them to my sisters,they said you didnt look older beetwen the before after, just more depressed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Keep going then and update your thread.
I seen your pics and showed them to my sisters,they said you didnt look older beetwen the before after, just more depressed
Yeah, my face looked more depressed while on minoxidil despite actually being happier around the time I was using it. (had chronic pain relief, ect, felt like I was getting back on track, ect.)

Many people report having a more "serious" face while on it, like sagging lips and droopy eyes. Due to collagen loss in the skin, it's less supportive.

Sorry brah, you surely don't have T and if you will ever do, it will transform itself into estrogen as you care about collagen like a virgin punk-fan girl. Stop obsessing over collagen so much. Wrinkles are T indicator too, you don't really see lots of wrinkles on soyboy feminised males

Sorry brah, you surely don't have T and if you will ever do, it will transform itself into estrogen as you care about collagen like a virgin punk-fan girl. Stop obsessing over collagen so much. Wrinkles are T indicator too, you don't really see lots of wrinkles on soyboy feminised males
quit bumping your owqn threads phaggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470