Most of the mog/intimidation comes from the voice, not physical appearance/looks

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Some here have spoken of the importance of voice in intimidation, scaring off incels, looking more DOM, etc.

Truth is even with 10/10 if you sound like a curb stomped parrot when you speak you will definitely feel this even if minimal.

I think my voice is legit super-incel tier ... Broken, shaky, slow, no depth, no power. I sound like a sick Ray Romano mixed with a drug addict hipster. When I see guys I might feel intimidated if GigaChad, but if he's a MTN/HTN with a mogger voice he seems more Chadlike.

Looks mog but when you add voice you can make him not just SEEM intimidating but FEEL this intimidation (voice is energy, power, wave). Chad with a Chad voice is 10x better than Chad with no voice ... And even if you aren't Chad you can hold up with a booming, heavy, deep and intimidating voice. It's over. Your intimidation presence is NOT just appearance but voice definitely can make a HUGE difference.

Think about this confirmation: Who is scarier, a tall, masc. dude who speaks like a little boy, or a slightly shorter, masc dude who sounds like James Earl Jones? I'd say a shorter guy with a deeper voice is much more mogger-esque & intimidating than a tall one with meek-ish voice.

I HATE mogger-voiced dudes ... I feel so intimidated by these heavy, gangster, thug, booming, loud voiced bastards who sound like Gods.

It is much easier being around even a 6'4" dude with comical frame & square jaw if he sounds like a wimp vs. an eye-level voice mogger. I'm NOT saying a deep voice will make you a pussy slayer but I'm just going on mano a mano/dude on dude here ... Voice MOGS HARD AF!

If there's any one way you can be made to feel lesser about a dude besides having grand looks it is having a fucking mogger voice. You will speak and sound like a little rat squeaking next to them ... Completely emasculating! Voice can out-intimidate good looks even!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Mewton and Deleted member 14693
Manlet squidwardcel detected

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Deleted member 20704
My voice is kinda good but kinda shit at the same time tbh.

Would get a mogger voice if I would inject T probably ngl

Some here have spoken of the importance of voice in intimidation, scaring off incels, looking more DOM, etc.

Truth is even with 10/10 if you sound like a curb stomped parrot when you speak you will definitely feel this even if minimal.

I think my voice is legit super-incel tier ... Broken, shaky, slow, no depth, no power. I sound like a sick Ray Romano mixed with a drug addict hipster. When I see guys I might feel intimidated if GigaChad, but if he's a MTN/HTN with a mogger voice he seems more Chadlike.

Looks mog but when you add voice you can make him not just SEEM intimidating but FEEL this intimidation (voice is energy, power, wave). Chad with a Chad voice is 10x better than Chad with no voice ... And even if you aren't Chad you can hold up with a booming, heavy, deep and intimidating voice. It's over. Your intimidation presence is NOT just appearance but voice definitely can make a HUGE difference.

Think about this confirmation: Who is scarier, a tall, masc. dude who speaks like a little boy, or a slightly shorter, masc dude who sounds like James Earl Jones? I'd say a shorter guy with a deeper voice is much more mogger-esque & intimidating than a tall one with meek-ish voice.
It's not like some 5'2 bald fat Indian dude with a Chad voice would intimate someone but i get ur point, if ur 6'2 and sound like a little girl that won't get you far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Danish_Retard
It's not like some 5'2 bald fat Indian dude with a Chad voice would intimate someone but i get ur point, if ur 6'2 and sound like a little girl that won't get you far

WRONG. If that 5'2" Janitor sounded like a big, burly dude he'd still make you question yourself if you're 6'1" incel with a girl voice & no chin.

Voice is SCIENTIFICALLY proven to scare off guys ... This is why if you go to a club and see a Chad with a banger voice most guys will back off. Now imagine a Chad in the same place but sounds like a major pussy ... Plenty of uglier but more mogger-voiced guys would challenge him.

When I almost got in to a fight with a big guy he was not intimidating by voice AT ALL ... This is why I almost fought him.

If that nigga would have looked the same but had a KILLER AF manly/burly and intimidating deep voice I would not have felt the same....

Voice is EVERYTHING when it comes to man on man social settings/intimidation. Think tall CEO, deep booming voice, etc. Why is he CEO? The height and face helps but if he sounded like a little bitch it might not work/fit his looks ... In the end voice can make a difference simply.

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 20704
WRONG. If that 5'2" Janitor sounded like a big, burly dude he'd still make you question yourself if you're 6'1" incel with a girl voice & no chin.

Voice is SCIENTIFICALLY proven to scare off guys ... This is why if you go to a club and see a Chad with a banger voice most guys will back off. Now imagine a Chad in the same place but sounds like a major pussy ... Plenty of uglier but more mogger-voiced guys would challenge him.

When I almost got in to a fight with a big guy he was not intimidating by voice AT ALL ... This is why I almost fought him.

If that nigga would have looked the same but had a KILLER AF manly/burly and intimidating deep voice I would not have felt the same....

Voice is EVERYTHING when it comes to man on man social settings/intimidation. Think tall CEO, deep booming voice, etc. when some short and chubby bald guy who sounds like a middle-aged Jewish golfer with hypogonadism ... Who is really intimidating who when needed?
Well voice will do that I could see it work if some 5'8 dude has a mogger voice and scares a 6'0 guy, he'd have to at least have a threatening look with muscles and stuff. You gotta look the part it's like if you see some chuwawa that sounds like a t Rex i Don think that would really scare anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

I HATE mogger-voiced dudes ... I feel so intimidated by these heavy, gangster, thug, booming, loud voiced bastards who sound like Gods.

It is much easier being around even a 6'4" dude with comical frame & square jaw if he sounds like a wimp vs. an eye-level voice mogger. I'm NOT saying a deep voice will make you a pussy slayer but I'm just going on mano a mano/dude on dude here ... Voice MOGS HARD AF!

If there's any one way you can be made to feel lesser about a dude besides having grand looks it is having a fucking mogger voice. You will speak and sound like a little rat squeaking next to them ... Completely emasculating! Voice can out-intimidate good looks even!
Good thread... Reminds me of fellow Brazilian fighter Anderson Silva: one of the best fighters ever but mocked because of his high-pitched voice... He said in an interview that even his daughter's boyfriend found it strange LOL

That comes from a PROFESSIONAL MMA FIGHTER......... It's OVER for voicecels.

"a lot of people thought I was gay" said Anderson Silva ROFL