Most of the world has extremely low wages

Midgetcel

Midgetcel

닉겔
There are 196 independent countries on earth, out of those roughly 122 have an average wage of under 800 usd a month (fucking nothing, and remember that the average is higher than the median (50% percentile)) and 101 have an average wage of under 500 usd a month, and out of those 196 only 42 have an average wage of 2k usd a month or higher (which is still fucking nothing), only 31 have an average wage of 3k usd a month (still shit) and only 11 have an average wage of +5k usd a month ( and out of those 5 have extremely high taxes which means low net wages), the 6 remaining countries are: usa, australia, norway switzerland, qatar, and uae and those last 2 have millions of subhumans from south east asia and south asia slaving for 150 usd a month which are not taken into accountr for the average.

Slavery was never abolished, you need money to escape wageslavery and most ''countries'' pay fucking nothing, there are very few countries that pay something so that you can save up money to invest and escape slavery, there are also very few countries that pay enough for you to live a decent life as a wageslave. Most ''countries'' either pay nothing or steal all your money in taxes (pretty much every western EU country). In most places wageslavery is such a scam, it consumes most of your life and you get to live in extreme poverty for doing so.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 3270, cmfanel and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 3270, cmfanel and 5 others
OP,

This is correct. The people on top want to stay on top.

someone has to do the dirty jobs. No one wants to do them.

the elite want to stay in luxury. I dont blame them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Just4Beast, Patient A and 5 others
Most of the planet is a slave plantation

• +1
Reactions: Fear and BimaxGenioFiller
filescotton_before_processing_at_an_Indian_.max-1300x900.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Just4Beast and Deleted member 16134

I wasn't talking about that kind of workers but about literally all workers, those that work in regular offices too, in the shithole I live people spend like 10 years to get an university degree because degrees here last 6 years and they wageslave while studying so those 6 years can easily become 10 years, after graduating they go and wageslave in an office for 250 usd a month if not less as their starting wage, prices for everything that makes life worth living are higher than in pretty much every first world country and the only things that are cheaper are the bare basics produced locally by local brands so the slave doesn't die (even things like mcdonalds than in USA cost more despite the ingredients being grown locally).

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I wasn't talking about that kind of workers but about literally all workers, those that work in regular offices too, in the shithole I live people spend like 10 years to get an university degree because degrees here last 6 years and they wageslave while studying so those 6 years can easily become 10 years, after graduating they go and wageslave in an office for 250 usd a month if not less as their starting wage, prices for everything that makes life worth living are higher than in pretty much every first world country and the only things that are cheaper are the bare basics produced locally by local brands so the slave doesn't die (even things like mcdonalds than in USA cost more despite the ingredients being grown locally).
Brutals life.

• +1
Reactions: Midgetcel
where u from?

OP,

This is correct. The people on top want to stay on top.

someone has to do the dirty jobs. No one wants to do them.

the elite want to stay in luxury. I dont blame them.
that's why Russia revolted and killed the rich.

that's why Russia revolted and killed the rich.

they need to do it again, I remember watching a video where they interviewed young teenage kids of corrupt russian politicians about how much money they needed to spend to have a good month and the answers ranged from 55k to 65 k usd a month while they were wearing stupid ugly looking designer clothes that costed 2k usd a piece, all that money they get is money stolen by their parents from taxes that are paid by millions of people that wageslave full time as university graduates for 250 usd a month and live a miserable life for doing so. In this world there are very few places where a wageslave gets paid decent wages and doesn't get all their money stolen by a corrupt state mafia (jfl at europoor subhumans getting +50% of their shitty wages stolen and coping with ''muh social servies'' which are a faking scam) only decent places in europe are switzerland and norway and this last one is also kinda shitty.

• +1
Reactions: BimaxGenioFiller
they need to do it again, I remember watching a video where they interviewed young teenage kids of corrupt russian politicians about how much money they needed to spend to have a good month and the answers ranged from 55k to 65 k usd a month while they were wearing stupid ugly looking designer clothes that costed 2k usd a piece, all that money they get is money stolen by their parents from taxes that are paid by millions of people that wageslave full time as university graduates for 250 usd a month and live a miserable life for doing so. In this world there are very few places where a wageslave gets paid decent wages and doesn't get all their money stolen by a corrupt state mafia (jfl at europoor subhumans getting +50% of their shitty wages stolen and coping with ''muh social servies'' which are a faking scam) only decent places in europe are switzerland and norway and this last one is also kinda shitty.
The familie’s who keep putting children into these wageslave cycles are doing so hoping the children will support the family.

Having children in 2021+ is phycho if you know they will never mog anyone.

i spend more buying alt coins per month than the average third world makes in a year

The familie’s who keep putting children into these wageslave cycles are doing so hoping the children will support the family.

Having children in 2021+ is phycho if you know they will never mog anyone.

curry subhumans are the worst offenders, they are the worst race of all without a single positive trait, they live in extremy pvoerty in a filth filled crowded slum while wageslaving 12 hours a day for 60 usd a month and have like 7 kids each, don't those subhumans know that there is no reason to live if that's what you get? if they still decide to reproduce then they are either evil or stupid, absolutely everything in india and other indian shitholes like pakistan and bangladesh needs to be destroyed, the cesspool of the earth, a literal shit-obssesed shithole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BimaxGenioFiller and CtrlAltDelete
Meanwhile an orange in the US: 2 dollars
The main problem is that the world still using dollars to count how much money there's in the world

curry subhumans are the worst offenders, they are the worst race of all without a single positive trait, they live in extremy pvoerty in a filth filled crowded slum while wageslaving 12 hours a day for 60 usd a month and have like 7 kids each, don't those subhumans know that there is no reason to live if that's what you get? if they still decide to reproduce then they are either evil or stupid, absolutely everything in india and other indian shitholes like pakistan and bangladesh needs to be destroyed, the cesspool of the earth, a literal shit-obssesed shithole.
Yep this makes me rage about curries. I work with some and they are so clueless about how the world has changed, and raise their kids with the same bullshit values.

Those values made sense for them growing up in a shack in India, but their kids are growing up in families earning high 6 or even 7 figures in London, new York, singapore, Hong Kong, yet they still make sure the kids have same poverty wage cuck values, obsessed with grades to get into college and then get a good nerd job, and be subhuman. Like wtf world has moved on.

Meanwhile an orange in the US: 2 dollars
The main problem is that the world still using dollars to count how much money there's in the world

lol retard, where I live shoes that in the us cost like 30 cost 120 usd, computer parts that cost 400 usd cost like 1200 usd, in nepal a car that in the us costs 25k costs 155, starting wage for an engineer in nepal is 120 usd a month, only a retard would fall for the cost of living cope meme

Yep this makes me rage about curries. I work with some and they are so clueless about how the world has changed, and raise their kids with the same bullshit values.

Those values made sense for them growing up in a shack in India, but their kids are growing up in families earning high 6 or even 7 figures in London, new York, singapore, Hong Kong, yet they still make sure the kids have same poverty wage cuck values, obsessed with grades to get into college and then get a good nerd job, and be subhuman. Like wtf world has moved on.

I'm even angrier at the fact they let those brown subhumans into those countries, they look like shit and pollute everyone's vision

lol retard, where I live shoes that in the us cost like 30 cost 120 usd, computer parts that cost 400 usd cost like 1200 usd, in nepal a car that in the us costs 25k costs 155, starting wage for an engineer in nepal is 120 usd a month, only a retard would fall for the cost of living cope meme
where tf is nepal
you're coping with that because you live in the end of the world, never heard of anything being produced in nepal, so nothing will be cheap there
But everything costs way more in the US, specially rent in big cities, basic groceries and basic health
The only rich country in the world is Switzerland, and the very small principalities in europe like monaco and liechtenstein.

Last edited:
where tf is nepal
you're coping with that because you live in the end of the world, never heard of anything being produced in nepal, so nothing will be cheap there
But everything costs way more in the US, specially rent in big cities, basic groceries and basic health
The only rich country in the world is Switzerland, and the very small principalities in europe like monaco and liechtenstein.

nepal is somehwere around here

01jxyad19u641.png

only a retard would waste money on rent, just buy a cheap car/van and live there, get some solar panels on top of it to power up your computer, go to the bathroom and wash yourself in the bathroom of a gym, get a portable stove for cooking, basic groceries mean jack shit since a bag of rice costing 1.5 usd instead of 0.50 is negligible and health is the only expensive thing there, and even switzerland is a shithole compared to the us unless you are some nigger/spic subhuman that cannot into anything but shit tier bottom of the barrel jobs, the us is the best country on earth for pretty much everything, they have the best wages to house price ratio (I've heard it's better in saudi arabia but I doubt it) and it's pretty much the only place where you can get starting wages of +300k usd / year.

nepal is somehwere around here

01jxyad19u641.png

only a retard would waste money on rent, just buy a cheap car/van and live there, get some solar panels on top of it to power up your computer, go to the bathroom and wash yourself in the bathroom of a gym, get a portable stove for cooking, basic groceries mean jack shit since a bag of rice costing 1.5 usd instead of 0.50 is negligible and health is the only expensive thing there, and even switzerland is a shithole compared to the us unless you are some nigger/spic subhuman that cannot into anything but shit tier bottom of the barrel jobs, the us is the best country on earth for pretty much everything, they have the best wages to house price ratio (I've heard it's better in saudi arabia but I doubt it) and it's pretty much the only place where you can get starting wages of +300k usd / year.
Just live like a homeless person theory but in the US

Just live like a homeless person theory but in the US

living in a car is not being homeless + you would have all your needs taken care of unlike real homesless guys, a house is just a place to put your stuff and spend your time in, if you have so much stuff to store u can always rent a storage unit while you save money that you would have otherwise wasted renting, u later on use that money to put a 20% down payment on any property you can afford

living in a car is not being homeless + you would have all your needs taken care of unlike real homesless guys, a house is just a place to put your stuff and spend your time in, if you have so much stuff to store u can always rent a storage unit while you save money that you would have otherwise wasted renting, u later on use that money to put a 20% down payment on any property you can afford
ded serious you're planning to live in a car?

ded serious you're planning to live in a car?

if I don't manage to sell my inheritance in the next 2 years and bring +400k usd with me then yes, I will not be a rentcuck.

I think I agree that they definitely need to stop breeding so much JFL.... India & China are in critical need of eugenics programs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
This is why I’m communist

where tf is nepal
Wait u live in Nepal?? Nepalese foids are hot and slutty wtf man

Yes. Absolutely correct. However, Indian food and music is banging. Indian meditation “ babu hanuman “ is banging.

having children knowing what their life is going to be.. hell. Yet lets have 10 kids!!

pure evil.
Y