Most of this forum is NT--but with shit neurotransmitters.

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
Neurotransmitters = everything.

How often do you see users like @6ft1 @Bobbu flay @PrettyBoyMaxxing complaining about depression, mental illness, and pretty much just being disappointed in life?

They sure as hell aren't the best looking users here. Sure, they are attractive, but they are lifemogging Salludon, Amnesia, and any other PSL chad you can name PURELY BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETTER BRAIN GENETICS.

They are NT+Neurotransmitter chads. That's all you need to have a life that's heaven on earth.

In the end, that's all that matters. You may think that being Chico would make you happy, but it wouldn't fix your 13-year-old-white-girl-tier neurotransmitters.
Not even looksmaxxing will help you. You can be a chad like Amnesia, fuck all the girls you want, but you won't reach true satisfaction EVER.

@Amnesia didn't mean to personally offend you in any way, but you are a good example

@ht-normie-ascending is a good example of this--something he acknowledges instead of coping about MUH IM NOT CHAD. He is good looking, NT, but has fucked neurotransmitters (could be T levels though). Seriously, you guys should all get your T levels checked if you think you have shit neurotransmitters. If you are under 500 inject ASAP tbh, I think a lot of male depression cases are just due to low T.

I'm also NT (at least around others--i say some retarded shit on this forum), but I was cursed with shit neurotransmitters. I got my T levels checked and they came back alright (only 714), so I'm looking into DSIP.

If you've tried Tmaxxing and are still depressed/mentally ill, it's over for you. No lefort for your brain.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, 25thpercentile human, Slayerino and 7 others
Neurotransmitters = everything.

How often do you see users like @6ft1 @Bobbu flay @PrettyBoyMaxxing complaining about depression, mental illness, and pretty much just being disappointed in life?

They sure as hell aren't the best looking users here. Sure, they are attractive, but they are lifemogging Salludon, Amnesia, and any other PSL chad you can name PURELY BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETTER BRAIN GENETICS.

In the end, that's all that matters. You may think that being Chico would make you happy, but it wouldn't fix your 13-year-old-white-girl-tier neurotransmitters.
Not even looksmaxxing will help you. You can be a chad like Amnesia, fuck all the girls you want, but you won't reach true satisfaction EVER.

@Amnesia didn't mean to personally offend you in any way, but you are a good example
What if you are both....

• +1
Reactions: yang
crazy bro can't lie, tbh it's kinda like how bluepilled normies enjoy their lives cuz they're NT
What if you are both....
"SHUT UP CHAD 😤😡"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4310 and 3 others
If I could choose between being a PSL 9 and having perfect brain chemistry, I would choose perfect brain chemistry

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2756, crosshold and 1 other person
If I could choose between being a PSL 9 and having perfect brain chemistry, I would choose perfect brain chemistry
For real. This is why being bluepilled is ideal if you are subhuman beyond repair--you can keep coping about personality, and live a happy, satisified life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
amphetamines and cocaine, or death.

neurotransmitters are generally genetic, the same as your persona, same as your hormonal profile to a large extent.

injecting test and blasting D2R agonists is the best option.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2227, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
all that matters in life is your perspective so yeah i agree

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and yang
Hamcel

Of course most here are NT, JFL if some retardeds here think that they are true autists or something, some are prob narcy that's for sure, also you cant do nothing if you have a true mental illness, it's genetics.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, yang and Deleted member 2756
hamcel.png

• +1
You don't know what it was like literally being malnourished and undeveloped through development years......

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yang, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 2227
I’m generally happy but frustrated that I’m lazy so looksmaxxing and getting attention from better looking women will give me a better dopamine boost.

• +1
yeah bro neurotransmitters are very important. shit literally makes you who you are

• +1
Most of this forum is NT--but with shit

• JFL
Reactions: Unbound
I was happy before I was blackpilled, I wish I could forget all of it but still retain all the knowledge about what surgeries I need.

Being bluepilled and good looking is heaven on earth, you genuinely believe that your hard work and character is why you get promoted at your job and get girls to like you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Cope, Deleted member 5143 and 3 others
1. You were born as NT

2. You are introvert and lack social skills because you are subhuman, when you are subhuman people will exclude and bully you, your brain will automatically create some type of defense and will not develop social skills fully <=> you will hate and will move away of other people, also as now you are conscious of your subhumanity, your ego and self-esteem only get worse

"Negative (Failo effect)
An ugly child on his first day of school -> The teacher all dislike him and the students all ignore or bully him-> The child becomes more depressed and timid -> The teacher dislike him even more, the ignoring and bullying increase -> The child becomes much more depressed, timid and anxious -> x -> y -> x -> "

3. Some or most people here developed narcissism as a overcompensatory mechanism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and yang
might as well eat glue and so we'll never be unhappy again

• +1
BUMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I use too many big words and it pisses people off because I sound like a pretentious smart aleck but I can't help it something is wrong with my brain :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: