Most of us are never going to become Chadlites or Chads and would be lucky to become HTN. We need realistic goals.

D

Deleted member 70955

Hala Madrid
And many people here are depressed because of that.

Understandable but super unrealistic.

Imagine rotting on a stock market forum and bitching about how you will never be Warren Buffett.

Imagine rotting on a soccer forum and bitching about how you will never be Cristiano Ronaldo.

We need realistic goals.

Ascending to strong MTN or weak HTN should be the goal for most guys here. Also, neurotypicality and social circle. That's what most of us need to ascend, not some expensive surgery that will cost us one liver and two legs.

Realistically, we will only do softmaxing, so here's a concise list of softmaxes:

Skin = Accutane, Tretinoin, and diet.
Teeth = Braces and whitening.
Hair = Transplant and new style.
Body fat percentage = Leanmaxing.
Physique = Gym and diet.
Hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, and beard: Castor oil and Minoxidil.
Dark circles = Vitamin C serum and laser treatment.
Clothes = Stylemaxing and accessories.

And maybe one surgery or two if you have the money. That's it. After this, you should put all your effort into becoming more neurotypical and getting a social circle. That's the most probable way of ascending.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31197, Deleted member 67869, blatonslatt and 10 others
HTN will not be enough soon

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
Chadlite or death

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 70955
You can attract women no matter looks, its just important for your own satisfaction
Being sub jesse = ldar

• JFL
Most mtns are htns here and most htns ltn irl.

• +1
Sad Truth

• +1

Imagine rotting on a stock market forum and bitching about how you will never be Warren Buffett.

Imagine rotting on a soccer forum and bitching about how you will never be Cristiano Ronaldo.

We need realistic goals.

Ascending to strong MTN or weak HTN should be the goal for most guys here. Also, neurotypicality and social circle. That's what most of us need to ascend, not some expensive surgery that will cost us one liver and two legs.

Realistically, we will only do softmaxing, so here's a concise list of softmaxes:

Physique = Gym and diet.

And maybe one surgery or two if you have the money. That's it. After this, you should put all your effort into becoming more neurotypical and getting a social circle. That's the most probable way of ascending.
Even with surgery a person can't really do much about their looks. And if you use your social circle to get girls you'll only attract garbage. Gotta be careful about "NT" too. Just don't be nervous or apologetic for the way you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31197, liberiangrimreaper and Deleted member 70955
Speak for yourself, tyronelite winter 2024 😉

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955 and Deleted member 33711
You will never know your full potential if you dont have glass skin and perfect hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, liberiangrimreaper and Deleted member 70955
probably true for most users on here

just view your looks in the most objective way possible for optimal gains honestly

anything else may hinder your looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31197, liberiangrimreaper and Deleted member 70955

We need realistic goals.

Physique = Gym and diet.

I just want a normal mind. I'd rather look like a trucel with a healthy unharmed mind than be better looking with my same tormented mind and life experiences

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Deleted member 70955
water

life is all genetic.

• +1
htn is realistic for a lot

• +1
I`m Chadlite in Peru tbh

• +1
True tbh, in Spain for example I see ugly dudes with girlfriends all the time so personality IS important, at least here. You can get away by having a bad personality only if chadlite anyways.

• +1
Only greys think they will become the next salludon when discovering botb

• +1
I will be chadlite one day mark my words

I am depressed because I was (way above average looking face, doesn't matter if chadlite or something else)

Penaldo fan thinks it's nigh impossible to be HTN or chadlite

Smartest Penaldo fan