Most of users here can slay.

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
There are countless MTN to Chadlites posting here for ratings, y’all rate them like you’re a fucking model agency. IRL you just need to not be ugly in order to slay. Women don’t care about PSL and positive canthal tilts, they don’t even care to learn how to drive. Go out there and slay niggers

Surgeries are only meant for those under MTN or with a severe failo, don’t hope on something that will take a lot of money and time

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, Tuz43, FacialStructure404 and 13 others
Are you serious? The guys in the rating section are borderline disfigured and probably have autism. Everyone's ugly here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saisei, igniteisbad, Bartenderofnashv and 9 others
most people here are ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: igniteisbad, Bartenderofnashv, kiyopon and 6 others
There are countless MTN to Chadlites posting here for ratings, y’all rate them like you’re a fucking model agency. IRL you just need to not be ugly in order to slay. Women don’t care about PSL and positive canthal tilts, they don’t even care to learn how to drive. Go out there and slay niggers

Surgeries are only meant for those under MTN or with a severe failo, don’t hope on something that will take a lot of money and time
alot can get girls but want more

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and skkrrrtcantdo
ok, but what exactly are you getting at?

Countless chadlites:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the only guys in the history of this entire forum who are true chadlites+ are salludon, arvid, amnesia and lars. Two of those left the forum already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, boss8055 and arabcelxxx
Are you serious? The guys in the rating section are borderline disfigured and probably have autism. Everyone's ugly here.
Yeah talking about the MTNs and above.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

They usually frauding with angle and lighting

• +1
Reactions: ALP
I wanna be an actor.

That's why ı'm crazy into looksmax.
Unless you’re ready to meet the Diddy equivalent of the movie industry you won’t be an actor.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Bro fell for the larp

Unless you’re ready to meet the Diddy equivalent of the movie industry you won’t be an actor.
I'm not in the USA Hollywood standarts are crazy bro so ı still have a chance.

I m also writing a novel so ıf ıt gets adapted ı can play one of the major characters like villain or smthn.

I m also writing a novel so ıf ıt gets adapted ı can play one of the major characters like villain or smthn.
Why do you use the Turkish alphabet when typing I’s but having the English alphabet when not

Countless chadlites:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the only guys in the history of this entire forum who are true chadlites+ are salludon, arvid, amnesia and lars. Two of those left the forum already
Aren’t you forgetting someone

acting is more important than looking good tbh for acting, actors like danny devito exists. Def easier with good looks tho

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Why do you use the Turkish alphabet when typing I’s but having the English alphabet when not
Because ı m Turkish and don't care that much.

acting is more important than looking good tbh for acting, actors like danny devito exists.
You are right but good looking actors start 3-0 and ı wanna be my best version before starting.

🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
IMG 1206

saying surgeries are only for sub mtn is retarded, an mtn would benefit way more than an LTN from a surgery, most MTNs can get to chadlite with proper hardmaxxing unless they have a severe unfixable failo

saying surgeries are only for sub mtn is retarded, an mtn would benefit way more than an LTN from a surgery, most MTNs can get to chadlite with proper hardmaxxing unless they have a severe unfixable failo
Not unless you spend 200K on surgeries.

Dnrd but cope, it’s brutal out there plus most users here are socially inept and have a unfixable failo that dooms them to having 0 kills in night outs

Dnrd but cope, it’s brutal out there plus most users here are socially inept and have a unfixable failo that dooms them to having 0 kills in night outs
🤓

Most users here aren’t NT and need looks to compensate

Bro what?
Not unless you spend 200K on surgeries.
Let’s say you have an MTN with a rounded jaw and droopy eyelids. Just blephroplasty and jaw angle implants can take him to high HTN/chadlite

Bro what?

Let’s say you have an MTN with a rounded jaw and droopy eyelids. Just blephroplasty and jaw angle implants can take him to high HTN/chadlite
Chadlites aren’t made with surgeries. Only with ratios. There’s a difference between a plain MTN and one with potential to ascend to Chadlite. For example you can’t be an MTN with unfixable failos and hope you will ascend. Don’t cope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back