Most of you are gonna be done growing at 25

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Don't get depressed its not over. Don't be stupid like me. It's really not over till 25 dead srs. Be careful seriously its not over till then.

Man I was fucking stupid got depressed over bullshit. You're growing height wise till 25

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Okkypras, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
my shoulders didn't get wider until I was in my early twenties, and I didn't have much of a brow ridge until like 25.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Supreme, Deleted member 32094 and 4 others
Don't get depressed its not over. Don't be stupid like me. It's really not over till 25 dead srs. Be careful seriously its not over till then.

Man I was fucking stupid got depressed over bullshit. You're growing height wise till 25
cope almost every bone except medial clavicle is done growing by 23 MAX

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, mvp2v1, InSplit and 3 others
my shoulders didn't get wider until I was in my early twenties, and I didn't have much of a brow ridge until like 25.
my shoulder was narrow asf until I hopped on gh and roids

• +1
Reactions: InSplit, teller, Deleted member 22886 and 2 others
i been the same height and frame since 14 bruh...

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and teller

cope, at 20 it's 99.9% over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 3828
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: kramer
It’s funny seeing how narrow my shoulders were in pics at 18, almost narrower than my waist, now at 21 I have a pretty wide good frame even when untrained

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
brother, 99.84% of us are done growing by the age of 19. don't delude yourself, you ain't going from 5'8 to 6'5 at 24

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, teller, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
I am gonna androgen Maxx asap, you get most of your androgenic growth by 25-27. If someone says otherwise they're coping

Your bones get replaced 100% every 10 years

Just keep grinding keep hustling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, mvp2v1, Deleted member 3105 and 2 others
That is if you generally have extended periods of growth rather than one-and-done. I'm grateful to have the upper hand on normies who stopped growing at 13-15, meanwhile had 2-2.5 inches of height AND shoulder growth this year being 15.5-16.5 years old. Started growth spurt at 14 and 5'5 btw.

tl;dr for visual learner late-pubertycels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Broski
That is if you generally have extended periods of growth rather than one-and-done. I'm grateful to have the upper hand on normies who stopped growing at 13-15, meanwhile had 2-2.5 inches of height AND shoulder growth this year being 15.5-16.5 years old. Started growth spurt at 14 and 5'5 btw.

View attachment 1967748
I grew an inch from 18 to 20

View attachment 1967748
I literally had 4 inches at 17.5 to 18 .

The amount of copium in this thread

you outliermog me
I had beard and body hair too. I have been full vegeetarian all my life so that could be reason for late geowth i started eatingmeat since 3 months ago .

I wish I’d known about HGH when I was a teen, I would have been a true mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I’m not talking about height I’m talking about frame and growth of the clavicle
Yes, look at body builders who abuse hgh, big wrists and frame

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • JFL
Reactions: CT03
But if the growth plates are still open ?
Depends on how open they are. At 18, if they're open, the amount of height gained will be very minimal. Imo it's not worth it, but if you have the funds to do so go ahead.

Depends on how open they are. At 18, if they're open, the amount of height gained will be very minimal. Imo it's not worth it, but if you have the funds to do so go ahead.
If it’s a bone age of 16-17 he can gain 2.5 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Who cares since life is over if you dont mog at 18 or under

Cope it’s over by age 19 at the latest

kids with idiopathic short stature or growth hormone deficiencies

if you're either of those, by any means, inject away

but if you've had a normal development and are within the range of expected height given your parent's heights, it's cope
ISS means normal kid whose short. That’s literally what it means. In 2023 anyone under 5’10 is ISS. Some kids who are considered ISS are like 5’9 but their parents are really really tall so they get prescribed HGH. If you don’t know shit why speak on it in the first place?

cope i stopped growing at 18 most men will stop growing even younger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
I stopped growing at 16 bruh

ISS describes otherwise normal children who are at or below the 5th percentile for height, with normal GH responses to provocative stimuli. This group of short-stature children may also harbor as yet unidentified mutations. Children with ISS are normal size at birth, but grow slowly during early childhood so that the average height falls below –2.0 SD by school-age, maintaining a height velocity within the lower normal range, growing below but parallel to the normal centile channels. Untreated adult height is below the normal range and below mid-parental height by about 1 SD. Increasing numbers of genetic defects in genes associated with GH/IGF-1 secretion/growth, resulting in short stature, and previously labeled as ISS, have been described, including pituitary gene defects (GHSR and GH1 locus), defects in the GHR and intracellular signaling, and defects in GHR extracellular domain (Sta5b and SH2) and growth plate (SHOX transcription factor deficiency) [297].

Children with ISS may have undiagnosed disorders outside the GH/IGF-1 axis (e.g., an uncharacterized chondrodystrophy), or they may have subtler disorders of the hypothalamic-pituitary-IGF axis than those that are identified by the currently available diagnostics tests.538,551 Because of the lack of a gold standard for the diagnosis of GHD, the distinction between isolated partial GHD and ISS is somewhat arbitrary, relying heavily on the results of the nonphysiologic provocative stimulation tests. The activity of different GH promoter haplotypes can differ as much as sixfold.514,1041 Some children with ISS may have GH neurosecretory dysfunction that cannot be detected with current diagnostic tests.1013,1014 Similarly, although the severe GH insensitivity of Laron syndrome can be identified by laboratory testing, partial GH insensitivity may be an unrecognized cause of ISS.1042

Heterozygous mutations in the GHR have been found in significant numbers of children with ISS.550,553,1033 In heterozygotes, protein from the mutant allele may disrupt the normal dimerization and rotation that is needed for normal GHR activation, leading to diminished GH action and growth impairment.137 In addition, GHBP expression may be decreased in patients with ISS, 20% of whom have serum levels of GHBP below the normal range.1042-1044 Other potential causes for partial GH insensitivity in ISS include heterozygous mutations in other components of the growth system, a relatively greater preponderance of blockers of the GH-signaling cascade (e.g., enhanced intracellular phosphatase activity, production of such signaling factors as SOC2 and CIS), gene-mediated alterations in patterns of GH or IGF production, or other possibilities yet to be discovered.1045
Everything you just said literally means genetic shortness, an estimated 54% of the population is hypothyroid. Literally everything said here means nothing. I’m confused on why you talk out of your ass. Of the 15.5-16 year olds with a bone age similar to their age 5/8 of them had closed wrist plates and they all had a growth velocity of around 0.5cm/year. All of them grew the lowest being 1.5 inches and the highest being 3. This happened within an 11 month period. Some of the kids were already sexually advanced aka developed early or early bloomers. Your actually retarded. I’m so confused on why people speak when they don’t actually read the studies people are referencing.

ISS describes otherwise normal children who are at or below the 5th percentile for height, with normal GH responses to provocative stimuli. This group of short-stature children may also harbor as yet unidentified mutations. Children with ISS are normal size at birth, but grow slowly during early childhood so that the average height falls below –2.0 SD by school-age, maintaining a height velocity within the lower normal range, growing below but parallel to the normal centile channels. Untreated adult height is below the normal range and below mid-parental height by about 1 SD. Increasing numbers of genetic defects in genes associated with GH/IGF-1 secretion/growth, resulting in short stature, and previously labeled as ISS, have been described, including pituitary gene defects (GHSR and GH1 locus), defects in the GHR and intracellular signaling, and defects in GHR extracellular domain (Sta5b and SH2) and growth plate (SHOX transcription factor deficiency) [297].

Children with ISS may have undiagnosed disorders outside the GH/IGF-1 axis (e.g., an uncharacterized chondrodystrophy), or they may have subtler disorders of the hypothalamic-pituitary-IGF axis than those that are identified by the currently available diagnostics tests.538,551 Because of the lack of a gold standard for the diagnosis of GHD, the distinction between isolated partial GHD and ISS is somewhat arbitrary, relying heavily on the results of the nonphysiologic provocative stimulation tests. The activity of different GH promoter haplotypes can differ as much as sixfold.514,1041 Some children with ISS may have GH neurosecretory dysfunction that cannot be detected with current diagnostic tests.1013,1014 Similarly, although the severe GH insensitivity of Laron syndrome can be identified by laboratory testing, partial GH insensitivity may be an unrecognized cause of ISS.1042

Heterozygous mutations in the GHR have been found in significant numbers of children with ISS.550,553,1033 In heterozygotes, protein from the mutant allele may disrupt the normal dimerization and rotation that is needed for normal GHR activation, leading to diminished GH action and growth impairment.137 In addition, GHBP expression may be decreased in patients with ISS, 20% of whom have serum levels of GHBP below the normal range.1042-1044 Other potential causes for partial GH insensitivity in ISS include heterozygous mutations in other components of the growth system, a relatively greater preponderance of blockers of the GH-signaling cascade (e.g., enhanced intracellular phosphatase activity, production of such signaling factors as SOC2 and CIS), gene-mediated alterations in patterns of GH or IGF production, or other possibilities yet to be discovered.1045
If was discovered none of the children in the study had any sort of GH deficiency, they were just destined genetically to be short. E2 deficient men don’t progress higher than a bone age of 16 yet they continue growing minimally throughout their life, very slowly. They will grow 2-3 inches in a couple years with a bone age of 16. This is because your plates literally cannot close if ur E2 is below 15. 20 was required to close the plates of E2 deficient males. Also, someone with GHD won’t be able to hit puberty normally, so the fact that some of those kids were early bloomers proves that nothing was wrong with them in the first place.