Most of you are mentalcels tbh

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Unless you are completely deformed and actual subhuman tier (below 3PSL) you should be able to get laid.
But at some point in your lives something happened, which left mental scars, insecurities about appearance, and a false self-image of yourself that cannot be fixed anymore. That something is trauma from childhood bullying.
Not hard-bullying, but made-fun-of tier bullying. It's like self-deprecating jokes except you aren't the one making them.
All the moments when you were belittled by your own friends just for 'fun' has stuck with you, and you won't ever be satisfied enough with yourself, no matter what.

You became obsessed with how you look and how you act to the point you are not even yourself anymore, because you were led to believe that the real You sucks.
You put on a fake personality and act super confident, but deep down you know its not real, and you cannot act normal towards anyone anymore, because the fear and insecurity is still there from the past. Whenever someone disrespects you, the pain comes back and the fake confidence is destroyed. You cannot function as a normal person in a social circle anymore, and you are stuck thinking the reason you cannot ascend is because of your looks.

That is false, and you keep coping by saying 'I just have to finish taking my last dose of HGH, reach 10% body-fat, get a rhinoplasty and buy new clothes and THEN finally at the age of 22 I will ascend' not realizing that it's just an unconscious defensive-mechanism for your social failures. You are so self-absorbed you spent all the years thinking it's your looks holding you back, completely overlooking the simple fact that much uglier guys than you have got girlfriends and good social lives.
You are wasting away your prime years by this destructive behaviour. Ultimately, you may reach your looksmaxed form, but at the end of the day you'll still have that same loser mentality you can never get rid of.

My advice: Stop focusing on looks so much and finally start living your life. I am all in for looksmaxing, but the Blackpill is dangerous, and some people take it way too far. Focus on looking your best, and stop taking things too seriously. Being low-inhib is the way of life. Just remember, in 100 years your life will be forgotten as well as other people's, so try to get the most out of it, since you only have one shot.

As Zyzz once said "Live for the moment"

Attachments

• Fuark.png
    Fuark.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 9
Bluepilled cope

Whats with are all these bluepilled roaches springing out of the woodwork lately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Another idiotic bluepilled post. And of course it was witten by a fucking idiot that joined within the last few months.

PSL sites get ruined when they become too popular and end up attracting brain dead posters like OP.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and MammothActuary
Most average guys can get laid. But who wants to fuck an obese landwhale.

It doesnt matter that you are able to get laid. The quality of the person you fuck is what matters.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 245
Another idiotic bluepilled post. And of course it was witten by a fucking idiot that joined within the last few months.

PSL sites get ruined when they become too popular and end up attracting brain dead posters like OP.
are u retarded? this domain is like 1 year old max, its like the newfag site of incel culture
there was no place to go after they banned braincels so i registered to this shithole
its also not bluepill u just a retarded fag