Most of you are useless pussies

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Useless waste of oxygen. The brutal blackpill is like at least 95% of you will never ascend as you lack the funds for the surgeries to fix your jaws, hairlines, etc.

Society has already been built up by men. We don't need at least 80% of men these days for the aforementioned reasons. There's zero rationale behind paying taxes for an average man, since that'd mean contributing to society, which couldn't care less about him to begin with, so why would pay taxes and work a job lmao?
Hell you shouldn't even be working, there's no point.

Basically kys. Women would much rather be with a bear than an average man.

Also women are only for fucking, sexual validation and nutting all inside her. :lul:

Cage at this stupid fucking world and life tbh. Fuck all of you little pussies, now go die in a fire or drink some cyanide.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ayusshhhh, _MVP_ and 2 others
"What I have suffered, what I am suffering, no one will ever know, not even I."

IMG 1639

Read the latest poem by Oliz Payne, writer of “The Pigeon”, at the link below TODAY! Like, comment, and subscribe for more fiction, poetry, and essays.

IMG 1638

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and WeiWei
water

you have to kill me with your own hands however, which is impossible since i'm superior

water

you have to kill me with your own hands however, which is impossible since i'm superior
Well, where are you at?

Is it still murder if I shoved my 19 cm non bone pressed cock into a foids asshole and she dies?

It wasn't intentional, I was too much in the mood and lost myself

Is it still murder if I shoved my 19 cm non bone pressed cock into a foids asshole and she dies?

Would she die tho?

I want to be as antisocial as possible. There's zero reason to help or support this stupid system whatsoever. You're out of your mind if you care about something that couldn't care less about you

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Would she die tho?
She is already dead, I am writing this with my legs and hands shaking, I can't be bothered to go into goverments shitty prisons

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
She is already dead, I am writing this with my legs and hands shaking, I can't be bothered to go into goverments shitty prisons
Fuck that bitch. I'd never give a woman human rights.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
i for once agree with this subhuman. truth is truth, no matter who tells it.

• JFL
Fuck that bitch. I'd never give a woman human rights.
Yeah she deserved it for sure, now I gotta dispose of it, shit happens!

• +1
Useless waste of oxygen. The brutal blackpill is like at least 95% of you will never ascend as you lack the funds for the surgeries to fix your jaws, hairlines, etc.

Society has already been built up by men. We don't need at least 80% of men these days for the aforementioned reasons. There's zero rationale behind paying taxes for an average man, since that'd mean contributing to society, which couldn't care less about him to begin with, so why would pay taxes and work a job lmao?
Hell you shouldn't even be working, there's no point.

Basically kys. Women would much rather be with a bear than an average man.

Also women are only for fucking, sexual validation and nutting all inside her. :lul:

Cage at this stupid fucking world and life tbh. Fuck all of you little pussies, now go die in a fire or drink some cyanide.

ok weiwei

• +1
Legit

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and WeiWei