Most of you aren’t gonna make it.

AverageTevvezFan

AverageTevvezFan

Future Narcissist
Inb4 ‘water thread’.

You probably aren’t gonna make it. You may have knowledge which surpasses that of normies, you may have planned out all your surgeries and maybe you have a great understanding of facial aesthetics. And yet you still won’t make it.

Why?

Because you’re broke. You can’t afford the surgeries and consults which you need to ascend.

And even if you could wageslave, save your pennies and get your surgeries throughout the years, you’ll have wasted valuable time which you aren’t getting back. You’ll be old.

My point is that you need to be rich. It is a necessity for surgerymaxxers to ascend. Get some fucking money.

And remember, if you aren’t scamming someone else, someone else is scamming you. Don’t be afraid to cross moral boundaries to do what must be done. This also means that most legitimate, lawful methods of making money are scams and not worth your time, as the company leeches upon your work. Become the scammer.

I am testing a method which I don’t believe most users here are aware of yet. Very high potential for profits in a relatively short period of time with low effort, and yes it’s illegal. I am going to see how far I can go with it and whether it’s possible for me to scale it up and then I’ll make a post about it. And no it isn’t selling drugs.

Last thing, this is a shit place to learn about making money. Most of this section is just clueless people who want to learn how to make money, and they learn nothing. Find a different forum, it will help.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 8869, justinzayn and 15 others
It’s impossible to make money without being exploited

Unless you commit crimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
You don't need surgeries.

Just need to prettyboy maxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 23017
true. I just look at some people and realize because they have good cheekbones they will forever mog me. good cheekbones are actually so common where i live it’s suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 23017
Yeah you're right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Im born rich
It began

• +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Cope, most people can ascend with softmaxxes and fillers / less expensive treatments... You don't need 100k$+ to ascend unless u are subhuman tier

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
Cope, most people can ascend with softmaxxes and fillers / less expensive treatments... You don't need 100k$+ to ascend unless u are subhuman tier

yeah, I believe some sorts of fillers are underrated. It is argued that after few sessions, fillers last 12 months and can be repeated once a year.
Hooding fillers are the best solution to UEE, nose fillers can fix noses which have a slight bump, finally lip fillers are a good alternative to lip lifts. I have never seen a realistic result of lip lift and all results on dr Ozuch website are uncanny

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55
Surgery is cope unless actually medically recessed

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Inb4 ‘water thread’.

You probably aren’t gonna make it. You may have knowledge which surpasses that of normies, you may have planned out all your surgeries and maybe you have a great understanding of facial aesthetics. And yet you still won’t make it.

Why?

Because you’re broke. You can’t afford the surgeries and consults which you need to ascend.

And even if you could wageslave, save your pennies and get your surgeries throughout the years, you’ll have wasted valuable time which you aren’t getting back. You’ll be old.

My point is that you need to be rich. It is a necessity for surgerymaxxers to ascend. Get some fucking money.

And remember, if you aren’t scamming someone else, someone else is scamming you. Don’t be afraid to cross moral boundaries to do what must be done. This also means that most legitimate, lawful methods of making money are scams and not worth your time, as the company leeches upon your work. Become the scammer.

I am testing a method which I don’t believe most users here are aware of yet. Very high potential for profits in a relatively short period of time with low effort, and yes it’s illegal. I am going to see how far I can go with it and whether it’s possible for me to scale it up and then I’ll make a post about it. And no it isn’t selling drugs.

Last thing, this is a shit place to learn about making money. Most of this section is just clueless people who want to learn how to make money, and they learn nothing. Find a different forum, it will help.
Put me on

dnr

youre neurotic and thats low T asf

yeah, I believe some sorts of fillers are underrated. It is argued that after few sessions, fillers last 12 months and can be repeated once a year.
Hooding fillers are the best solution to UEE, nose fillers can fix noses which have a slight bump, finally lip fillers are a good alternative to lip lifts. I have never seen a realistic result of lip lift and all results on dr Ozuch website are uncanny
Some of those results ain't bad. Changed some bitches from looking like Whoville citizens to normal beckies.

i have a 20mm philtrum