Most of you ethnics here aspire to appeal to homosexual White boomers

H

Henry Rollins

Iron
Your views are in line with Breitbart style Trump supporters

You always shill for White beauty

The appeal of White people is what you covet most

You wish you'd live away from other ethnics

Congratulations: your views are the exact same as 60 yr old failed rural Whites. These are the people you're trying to impress:

36 hunger appalachiajpg 16x9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, CFW432, Chadeep and 1 other person
There are more ethnic white supremacists than white, white supremacists

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, Thebbcmaxxer, Henry Rollins and 1 other person
Tagging the Nazi in this forum @CFW432

I just have a love for pink pussy man

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and wishIwasSalludon

Congratulations: your views are the exact same as 60 yr old failed rural Whites. These are the people you're trying to impress:

View attachment 3063976
Im a caucasian supremacist cause my people have been caucasian supremacist for over 3,000 years. Long before terms like "white" or "black" even existed lmao. Long before my family ever converted to islam.

White ≠ caucasian tho

I dont want curries to become white pinkskin europeans lmao. I want them to ideally become lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets. If all curries were lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets, i wouldnt give a single fuck about anything else in terms of looks.

Nah just good looking caucasians, whether they are white, lightskin latina, lightskin stacypreets, lightskin mena foids, hell even mulatta/lightskin blackfoids, id fuck them all.

Ethnics literally make garbage shit tier neighborhoods. Not my fault that ethnics literally cant help themselves but turn every place into a dump. Look up a place called Edison, New Jersey. It has a street bazaar filled with indian shops and restaraunts. The street is even called "little india". My family use to go there when i was a young kid to buy fancy dresses and other outfits, whenever an islamic holiday or a wedding in the mosque was coming up. The whole place literally looks like it was transported from india, right into the middle of some white suburb. The whole place smells like curry food in the air, loud curry bollywood music blaring outside of shops, the sidewalks are dirty asf, and there are a bunch of out of shape skinny fat curries walking about in their curry clothing, plus a bunch of random gaggle of disgusting curries just sitting around gawking at any attractive woman. One time i was literally walking with my sister (she was literally only 18 at this time and i was a 12 year old kid), and we were passing this group of 3 ugly dark brown old indian men who were quite literally gawking at her right as we were walking by, she literally had to grab my hand and pretend we were together cause she was that scared. First ethnics need to learn how to make clean, safe neighborhoods, and then i might think about living with them.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Hitler used them for his benefit. They weren't supposed to fight for Germany. Subhas Chandra Bose wanted to dethrone the British Regime only way was by being allies with Hitler.

i know lmao i was just trolling :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 3063976
Greycel shitskin seething over white people mogging his subhuman ass

did a BWC fuck your crush lil bro?