MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE DELUDED ABOUT LOOKS

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
All the models and chads you consume every hour on the internet has shaped the reality if how the average guy looks like, in real life in the street most guys would be rated subhuman here but they are just normies, I could show countless photos of guys in the street and most of them would he rated 3 PSL here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, isis_Bleach, itorroella9 and 6 others
@Wallenberg @DoctorLooksmax this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Yea most look boneless. By psl standards I’m mtn in the west but because I live in india my light brown pheno undertones skull size and height girls faint when they see me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Yea most look boneless. By psl standards I’m mtn in the west but because I live in india my light brown pheno undertones skull size and height girls faint when they see me
Muh im normie, how can I be compared with a jawless bloated and recessed guys, thats why girls give me iois and attention and not to normies, what a fucking deluded rotters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Muh im normie, how can I be compared with a jawless bloated and recessed guys, thats why girls give me iois and attention and not to normies, what a fucking deluded rotters
You are a bone mogger w black hair and good skin. That is more than enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Many People here have lost touch with reality and dont know what actual has appeal and what not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 8608
Many People here have lost touch with reality and dont know what actual has appeal and what not.
True, and every one has his own views, some people say im chadlite, others normie, some chad, + most of them are envious about good looking people, thats why some say arvid is normie....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You are a bone mogger w black hair and good skin. That is more than enough
Water, muh cheerypicking every face detail finding one autistic failo and say im normie because of it, you are either gl or not

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 15827
Water, muh cheerypicking every face detail finding one autistic failo and say im normie because of it, you are either gl or not
Do you have a low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 8608
Nobody even notices u u delusional dog

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
The average guy isn't MTN, retard, he's likely 3 PSL or lower.

The PSL scale isn't a gauss curve of the median.

Most guys are recessed/unhealthy/degenerated/genetic garbage.

You're not even blackpilled, nigga, if you think the average guy is MTN.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 8608
All the models and chads you consume every hour on the internet has shaped the reality if how the average guy looks like, in real life in the street most guys would be rated subhuman here but they are just normies, I could show countless photos of guys in the street and most of them would he rated 3 PSL here
I wanna mog those so called subhumans in the street :lul::lul:

You stupid or what? Average guy is MTN to LTN

You stupid or what? Average guy is MTN to LTN
Average Is different from median. Average Is MTN because chads skew the distribution, median (50 the percentile) Is LTN

• JFL
True, and every one has his own views, some people say im chadlite, others normie, some chad, + most of them are envious about good looking people, thats why some say arvid is normie....
Good boy :sneaky:

• JFL
Average Is different from median. Average Is MTN because chads skew the distribution, median (50 the percentile) Is LTN
Ofc i screw the distribution most girls ignores their simp once i step near them, life is good

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and the BULL
You have autist pheno

• JFL
whoever was saying ur low iq is right

what kind of fucking sentence is this, ur extremely low iq i put that on my life. u need to get smarter

• JFL
whoever was saying ur low iq is right

what kind of fucking sentence is this, ur extremely low iq i put that on my life. u need to get smarter
Ok go outside and take a pic of every guy yoou see

• JFL
People here need to touch grass. Most guys are very unattractive IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 8608
People here need to touch grass. Most guys are very unattractive IRL
So? Those "average" men are considered ugly and unattractive by people here and women alike.

• JFL
So? Those "average" men are considered ugly and unattractive by people here and women alike.
Ok you just proved my point, those retards calling me normie when i had a gf, girls who sucked my dixki and 3 chances of sex while being an aspie

don’t brag nigger

high iq