Most of you guys are egotistical, dumb and genetic dead ends

n9wiff

n9wiff

Huzzah! Ha! Ha! Hayah!
Most of you are straight off the bat hive mind low intellect drones. Indifferent to anyone who has joined within the same time frame as you, and you repeat exclusively the same lame jokes because you struggle to come up with anything creative.

There are also alot of you who cope with muh IQ when it doesn't help you succeed in life that much, nor does it even guarantee you will be an intellectual person. Same retards who claim High IQ are little brag kiddies who have achieved nothing in their li to show for it, zilch. They stroke themselves off because they did some shitty online test where they recognised the next rotation and pattern.

What's funnier is this whole "normies are retarded" rhetoric when it's you losers who are rotting and constantly shit talking them, jfl. Just know that there are so many more men and women that outsmart you IRL and way more sentient too.

"Blackpill is my curse" retards who keep talking about the rope with their ER or RR avi is actually so much more "unsentient" than the actual average person, jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProBono, Robert_, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and 12 others
I'm not even smart myself I just don't pussy about the fact behind 12 different layers of copes.

You losers are indifferent to dumbasses who self diagnose with ADHD to excuse all their failures, lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProBono, ShowerMaxxing, psychomandible and 7 others
Not me though, right? I agree with what you've said btw.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
let it all out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad and n9wiff
I agree heavily on the last part

• +1
Not me though, right? I agree with what you've said btw.
Yeah, you can tell these people apart very easily because most of them have such traits :

-Scared that the FBI/CIA/INTERPOL is out to get them ( over estimating their importance )

-Following the furthest from mainstream threads and bullying people that don't ( being a contrarian makes them feel special )

-Talks without any common sense and uses exaggerations and slurs to win arguments ( in reality they have nothing of substance to say )

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, cromagnon and VHD
96g7y8.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, cromagnon and n9wiff
Yeah, you can tell these people apart very easily because most of them have such traits :

-Scared that the FBI/CIA/INTERPOL is out to get them ( over estimating their importance )

-Following the furthest from mainstream threads and bullying people that don't ( being a contrarian makes them feel special )

-Talks without any common sense and uses exaggerations and slurs to win arguments ( in reality they have nothing of substance to say )
I get a feeling this thread was made in response to another thread made recently about somebody complaining about being "too high iq" :feelshah:

• Woah
I get a feeling this thread was made in response to another thread made recently about somebody complaining about being "too high iq" :feelshah:
Haven't read OT yet I literally just woke up

Sounds like a good example though, if he was being serious lol

• +1
Reactions: VHD
Word

• +1
Sasuke sucks

• +1
True muh Im high iq but it’s actually muh bad because high iq = automatic outcast incel according to this gay Indian YouTube video

• JFL