Reactions: garoupilled_, T50 Mogger, try2beme and 2 others
Turned into a different person
@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: fuse, garoupilled_, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
Needs a cantho

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
He already had a good maxilla so this worked most people lack the maxillary projection
what is a indicator of good maxilla when your mandible is recessed

what is a indicator of good maxilla when your mandible is recessed

The guy has bad cheek bones but maxilla is prominent if you measure his eye to alar it's larger than most recessed people recessed he still needs cheek bone augmentation

He already had a good maxilla so this worked most people lack the maxillary projection
yeah tbqh now he just needs OD to go from curry to iranan with jaw implants he will mog thom cruise

No bro you need to spend 30-60k on bimax to get a dog tier side profile bro!

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and bradpittshairline
The guy has bad cheek bones but maxilla is prominent if you measure his eye to alar it's larger than most recessed people recessed he still needs cheek bone augmentation
can you dm me and tell me if i need bimax or genio. i have bite issues but nothing major enough to genuinely warrant a bimax

amazing,
especially the rhino, the surgeon kept it natural to his ethnicity while making it look much better.
waiting for him to drop his name in the comments.

No bro you need to spend 30-60k on bimax to get a dog tier side profile bro!
this forum would advice christian bale to get a bimax if they could

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Just wear expensive clothing and take pics in luxury places BROOOOOO

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and bradpittshairline
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 16275, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
I still see that you have a medium to long hair. Your lack of self-esteem is making you see yourself as bald.
thanks, my therapist said i look like jason momoa but its my BDD that makes me look bald

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
thanks, my therapist said i look like jason momoa but its my BDD that makes me look bald
A lot of people are gonna try to destroy your capacity to delude yourself. Positive affirmations should help keep it strong.

A lot of people are gonna try to destroy your capacity to delude yourself. Positive affirmations should help keep it strong.
true brother we must watch tommy shelby edits to stay focused on the grind

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
what makes you think most on the site who want bimax aren't downgrown and have good gonial and mandibular angle?

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and Deleted member 29167
what makes you think most on the site who want bimax aren't downgrown and have good gonial and mandibular angle?
i mean its not like bimax fixes gonial angle lol. i agree about the downward growth though

i mean its not like bimax fixes gonial angle lol. i agree about the downward growth though
no, but it's an indication that you aren't downward grown, so yeah a bit redundant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
didnt look like he needed bimax in the before

Some users here and eppley telling me with peculiar dunning kruger narcissicism like “you dont need a binax, just genio and liplift bro” when it turns out i have moderate sleep apnea

What is it about plastic surgery that produces these types of personalities? Both in people who get it and in many surgeons like raffaini

check his 3rd pic and if he posted it here he would be told to get a bimax lol
Yeah maybe some would, half of people talk our of their asses, 18yos living in trucks styling themselves as the next sculptor of Michelangelo giving advice

In any case, one should just see from their scans and consult with a surgeon to know

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Some users here and eppley telling me with peculiar dunning kruger narcissicism like “you dont need a binax, just genio and liplift bro” when it turns out i have moderate sleep apnea

What is it about plastic surgery that produces these types of personalities? Both in people who get it and in many surgeons like raffaini
jfl its not narcy theyre trying to save people from getting a invasive surgery thats expensive and has a very long recovery for only aesthetics

jfl its not narcy theyre trying to save people from getting a invasive surgery thats expensive and has a very long recovery for only aesthetics
No the point is they give you bullshit advice based on photos when in my case there is a medical necessity for this surgery

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Yeah maybe some would, half of people talk our of their asses, 18yos living in trucks styling themselves as the next sculptor of Michelangelo giving advice

In any case, one should just see from their scans and consult with a surgeon to know
well end of the day for many people here it is a elective surgery since they wouldnt have ever gotten it if they werent on this site

No the point is they give you bullshit advice based on photos when in my case there is a medical necessity for this surgery
thats true, i have a diagnosed class II bite with maloculsions but idk if ill get bimax since i dont have sleep apena just a fucked up bite

well end of the day for many people here it is a elective surgery since they wouldnt have ever gotten it if they werent on this site
Thats not the point

Theyre like “you need bimax asap bro. Heres the movements”
Or “fuck those bimaz people bro. Genio and lip lift is the way to go”

How about: “in order to determine if you are recessed get a ct scan and consult an expert, from the photos it seems like either a bimax or genio will be in order for you”

They need to not be so definitive and think they are the guardians of your ascension or something. Itd a particular persinality type. I cant describe it

Am i makijg sense?

i do think bimax can change apparent gonial angle if you have a large antegonial notch. of course that just happens to be the situation i'm in, so probably cope. but antegonial notch obscures what the gonial angle actually is and it's implied by mandibular angle or plane or whatever the correct term is

like here:

It's not clear what the gonial angle actually is:

Bbbb

The mandibular angle is going to decide how your brain sees the gonial angle. Or maybe it's not even antegonial notch and it's just how round or sharp your gonia are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Unironically needs it. His lower maxilla is recessed. I've morphed him before
he doesn't 'need' it lmao its a want. he still looked good af with a recessed maxilla because of front profile

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i do think bimax can change apparent gonial angle if you have a large antegonial notch. of course that just happens to be the situation i'm in, so probably cope. but antegonial notch obscures what the gonial angle actually is and it's implied by mandibular angle or plane or whatever the correct term is

like here:

It's not clear what the gonial angle actually is:

View attachment 2401763

The mandibular angle is going to decide how your brain sees the gonial angle. Or maybe it's not even antegonial notch and it's just how round or sharp your gonia are.

it gave him a perfect nose too

like it projected his nasion and flattened his dorsal hump in addition to the upturning