Most oldcels in the UK are Muslim

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

These are the losers (just like me) who can't or unwilling to get arranged marriage. So many of them are in their late 20s and 30s. It's no surprise.

This image is full of middle aged men who should have wife and kids, and women probably in their 20s.
 20230805 180737

20230805 180705

20230805 180651

It's so over for these guys. Usually I feel curry guys mog the girls, but these women who are most likely younger know they have unlimited SMV.

@Xangsane you should go to one you would literally mog tf out of everyone. Just as long as you don't open your mouth. You don't like curry girls so I guess you won't go.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, bloomercel and Xangsane
They’re not losers just because they’re single. That’s very narrow-minded.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

These are the losers (just like me) who can't or unwilling to get arranged marriage. So many of them are in their late 20s and 30s. It's no surprise.

This image is full of middle aged men who should have wife and kids, and women probably in their 20s.
View attachment 2362520
View attachment 2362521
View attachment 2362522

It's so over for these guys. Usually I feel curry guys mog the girls, but these women who are most likely younger know they have unlimited SMV.

@Xangsane you should go to one you would literally mog tf out of everyone. Just as long as you don't open your mouth. You don't like curry girls so I guess you won't go.

should me and my GF go in Islamic clothes to talk to randoms?

They’re not losers just because they’re single. That’s very narrow-minded.
We are losers. Why even go to these events? It just makes it worse. Mirin low inhib to do it, but It's publicizing your situation.

So many of the guys here have been to multiple events like this. If I went to one and was unsuccessful and no one talked to me or interested, that's it. I'd never try again.

should me and my GF go in Islamic clothes to talk to randoms?
I don't think it's for couples. But if you wanna cheat on her and find someone better you probably can.

I've seen on Reddit Arab women always complaining they can't find Arab guys at these events :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Xangsane
This fat bongo-nigger thought he was slick. We see you nigga. @Zer0/∞

3731E72F 9805 47DC 8162 56C5575DE20A

• JFL
Reactions: Max Frauder, Deleted member 24770 and SecularIslamist
no thanks.

in the uK?
Yeah I can remember reading a few comments saying it's full of curries and Arab women to stay away if they're expecting to see other Arabs.

In general I think they're aware this app is like 90% curry. MENA girl or guy will have ultimate halo on Muzz, more than white - because they're not acceptable..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, comingtothisJFL and Xangsane
We are losers. Why even go to these events? It just makes it worse. Mirin low inhib to do it, but It's publicizing your situation.

So many of the guys here have been to multiple events like this. If I went to one and was unsuccessful and no one talked to me or interested, that's it. I'd never try again.
I admit it’s cringe to be there. But being single doesn’t make me a loser. Seems like anyone got along well.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah I can remember reading a few comments saying it's full of curries and Arab women to stay away if they're expecting to see other Arabs.

In general I think they're aware this app is like 90% curry. MENA girl or guy will have ultimate halo on Muzz, more than white - because they're not acceptable..
"not acceptable"?

I don’t get people who want to wife up some tan thorugh ltb just get prozzies

• JFL
"not acceptable"?
They can't bring home a white convert. Still will be seen as 'ghora' who didn't wipe his ass properly most of his life.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
I don’t get people who want to wife up some tan thorugh ltb just get prozzies
Prozzie puss puss is just available to everyone. Men want something that’s more limited.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Prozzie puss puss is just available to everyone. Men want something that’s more limited.
She was not “limited” tho and likely won’t be when you have her

She was not “limited” tho and likely won’t be when you have her
A prozzie has had sex with 500 guys. A civilian has had sex with 100 guys at worst. Compare 500 with 100. Then 100 becomes limited and thus the better option.

• +1
A prozzie has had sex with 500 guys. A civilian has had sex with 100 guys at worst. Compare 500 with 100. Then 100 becomes limited and thus the better option.
Yea that true but it’s brutal to ltr a hoe still. I meant more ltr with whore vs the alternative causal sex is better if you can get it

These ethnics Are so fat on top of being manlet

Then they wonder why they can’t get a foid

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Yea that true but it’s brutal to ltr a hoe still. I meant more ltr with whore vs the alternative causal sex is better if you can get it
Like I said, men like to feel special. So getting in a LTR is more rewarding than fucking prozzies. I get what you’re saying though. Less hassle, easier.. but also less fulfilling.

• +1
Most muslim foids look shit and men are told to get a 6 pack

• +1
  • So Sad
Like I said, men like to feel special. So getting in a LTR is more rewarding than fucking prozzies. I get what you’re saying though. Less hassle, easier.. but also less fulfilling.
This is where it feels cucked all that work and all thsie expectations for ran through puss puss.

Tbh tho you can do both nothing stopping u.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Chadelite

View attachment 2362520
View attachment 2362521
View attachment 2362522

lack of diversity is quiet puzzling on this one 🤔 also i saw many old men wtf, they just there for their son or something right??

This is where it feels cucked all that work and all thsie expectations for ran through puss puss.

I’d prefer to rot at home while jerking off.

• +1

I see curry Muslim men with Eastern European foids and their kid, better to go for them instead of a fat midget ethnic foid

Which makes up most of them

These men aren’t special looking either

Muslim foids want to get a degree, sleep around at university, work for a bit and marry a muslim cuck who pays all of the bills while she keeps everything

Aka 99% of Muslim men

Then she has some starfish seggs with the subhuman ethnic Who spent his entire life as an incel.

After that she has a kid, stops wageslaving and the man must pay for everything while she collects maternity leave pay and keeps all the money to herself

Repeat 2 or 3 times
Later divorce him (using legal courts) and take all his shit while sleeping around with other men

This is the reality for Muslim men, many of them will face this fate

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
lack of diversity is quiet puzzling on this one 🤔 also i saw many old men wtf, they just there for their son or something right??
This isn't America. UK Muslims are like 90% maybe non-Londoners even higher.

And no bro, they are old they can't get shit IRL or online so attend these events. Whereas the women have too many options online, and think these events are better filtering people out. It's a mismatched rationale. No wonder no one interviewed actually met someone, one girl had to ask for other guys for those stickers and multiple guys had attended several events - I don't think they get the message it's over. It's putting the highest SMV women with the lowest SMV guys.

This isn't America. UK Muslims are like 90% maybe non-Londoners even higher.

And no bro, they are old they can't get shit IRL or online so attend these events. Whereas the women have too many options online, and think these events are better filtering people out. It's a mismatched rationale. No wonder no one interviewed actually met someone, one girl had to ask for other guys for those stickers and multiple guys had attended several events - I don't think they get the message it's over. It's putting the highest SMV women with the lowest SMV guys.
its actually wholesome tho man, i dont seen any other community doing events like this but cant they geomaxx in their home country with a passport incentive, am sure this is even more ideal because home country girls are more triad and wont have to deal with cultural barriers such as other passport bros

its actually wholesome tho man, i dont seen any other community doing events like this but cant they geomaxx in their home country with a passport incentive, am sure this is even more ideal because home country girls are more triad and wont have to deal with cultural barriers such as other passport bros
They are usually too westernized themselves and seek similarly-minded partners. The people back home are too traditional or “backwards” for their tastes, so that’s why they prefer to pick a partner from the west.

• +1
They are usually too westernized themselves and seek similarly-minded partners. The people back home are too traditional or “backwards” for their tastes, so that’s why they prefer to pick a partner from the west.
they in their 30-40’s and they think they got options?? also when did personality become priority over having a loving family, you can literally have ur pick but rather chose to have a chance at a westernised girl that wont treat him nearly as good, i think there is more to the story here man

• +1
they in their 30-40’s and they think they got options?? also when did personality become priority over having a loving family, you can literally have ur pick but rather chose to have a chance at a westernised girl that wont treat him nearly as good, i think there is more to the story here man
People are very.. well, narcissistic, on average. They think they deserve it.

I'm confused, why don't they arrange marriage, how do Muslim girls marry in the west, don't they parents choose their husbands, imagine allowing their daughters to "date" and choose what they want in that degenerate world, lol..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
I'm confused, why don't they arrange marriage, how do Muslim girls marry in the west, don't they parents choose their husbands, imagine allowing their daughters to "date" and choose what they want in that degenerate world, lol..
Not everyone actually has arranged marriages. Contrary to popular opinion love marriages happen but the whole point is to marry ASAP.

My parents who are literal villagers had a 'love marriage' in the sense my dad asked my mother's dad for marriage after meeting her. They're trying to do the same thing with these events - put people into contact, then get parents involved.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0, JohnDoe and Xangsane

View attachment 2362520
View attachment 2362521
View attachment 2362522

muzmatch? More like subhumansgalore
i get if you are truecel like me and got the short end of the stick but there is zero reason to be fat. I see so many fat guys with beer bellies. How can you go to these events when you're so out of shape. No woman likes a fat fuck. These subhumans would drop dead from the brutal mogging if zhang attended. Can also tell the few decent looking people are talking to each other.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Chadelite and Xangsane
muzmatch? More like subhumansgalore
i get if you are truecel like me and got the short end of the stick but there is zero reason to be fat. I see so many fat guys with beer bellies. How can you go to these events when you're so out of shape. No woman likes a fat fuck. These subhumans would drop dead from the brutal mogging if zhang attended. Can also tell the few decent looking people are talking to each other.
Zhang?

View attachment 2362520
View attachment 2362521
View attachment 2362522

the Blackpill here is that all of these Muslim guys here followed the rule of life to a tee.

Thry dont do frugs, smoke weed, have good jobs, prays five times.

this is how society reays them with life of loneliness.

Meanwhile, Pakistani kebab shop workers smoke, do drugs, gang rapes 13 year old white girls all have two wives and four girlfriends.

I tell you guys the system is broken.

the Blackpill here is that all of these Muslim guys here followed the rule of life to a tee.

Thry dont do frugs, smoke weed, have good jobs, prays five times.
What's wrong with that

These subhumans need to gymmaxx, skinwhiteningmaxx, moneymaxx and get someone out of their league back home but they won't. Instead they'll find a 30+ year old femcel and forsake his children to inceldom.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm not!!
I'm coming to london to steal your DNA. YOU VILL INPUT YOUR DNA INTO ZE ARYAN BREEDING PROGRAM VETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm coming to london to steal your DNA. YOU VILL INPUT YOUR DNA INTO ZE ARYAN BREEDING PROGRAM VETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
Why?

Well the out of shape mediocre looking ones have to marry looksmatch anyway, otherwise they're alone for life.

And you're slandering, most people look average or below

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite
Well the out of shape mediocre looking ones have to marry looksmatch anyway, otherwise they're alone for life
The problem is south east asian foids don't exercise. It's a huge problem because they rely entirely on their metabolism and youth to not get fat (most still get fat JFL). A muslim foid who exercises is very rare imo. It's why 99% never lose the fat after they get pregnant.

The problem is south east asian foids don't exercise. It's a huge problem because they rely entirely on their metabolism and youth to not get fat (most still get fat JFL). A muslim foid who exercises is very rare imo. It's why 99% never lose the fat after they get pregnant.
Man I don’t want to end up with a fat woman

Man I don’t want to end up with a fat woman
Me neither. I'm putting a treadmill in my house and completely banning fastfood/junk food.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Pikabro
Multiculturalism muh diversity is a failure