Most Org Users Are Closeted

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
Think about it. Most org users obsess over male models, to the point where they'll have no problem staring at their naked bodies for hours. They've probably seen more male than female models throughout their lives.

Most org users don't talk to women, don't plan on doing it, never even come close to women. In the meantime, they seem more interested in what guys think of them than other women, who they'd consider to be androids and useless scum.

Couldn't be me though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Cutecel2001, halloweed, totalynotme and 10 others
Buml

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Bomp

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
imagine glazing psl gods

• JFL
Reactions: galvin8101 and PlayersGetPlayed
If I can't find a female that's similar to me while also not being subhuman to me I might just ltr a guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, PlayersGetPlayed and galvin8101
Hope you feel more reaffirmed in your sexuality after this yap bro.

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and BrutalMogger
Offended ✅
Projecting ✅

Yep you're definitely one of them
Indeed, now oil up I'll be there in 5 😈

Jk Kidding GIF by Harlem

• Love it
Reactions: Kaari
Think about it. Most org users obsess over male models, to the point where they'll have no problem staring at their naked bodies for hours. They've probably seen more male than female models throughout their lives.

Most org users don't talk to women, don't plan on doing it, never even come close to women. In the meantime, they seem more interested in what guys think of them than other women, who they'd consider to be androids and useless scum.

Couldn't be me though.
Yeah they're sick in the mind And they also think fuc*ing a dude is ok but being the one fckd is not

Its possible to engage in homoerotic discussion without being gay. most aren't "gay" infact. but what they're doing is "gay"

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed