Most people are low energy/ on autopilot?

S

saint

Bronze
Do they just lack self awareness or the drive to want more?

There’s a study that shows only 30-50% of people have an inner mologue. That means there are hundreds of millions of people who do no self reflection and base their decisions on instincts, memories, and feelings. Sounds like hell, living to fill the void

IMG 1356

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, BeanletMogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
That means there are hundreds of millions of people who do no self reflection and base their decisions on instincts, memories, and feelings
npcs

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and saint
i don’t have an inner monologue and full aphantasia so i cant visualize pictures either

it’s like trying to explain color to a colorblind person

we have all the thoughts you do but i don’t actually have those thoughts printed out in our brain but we know what they are already but we don’t have to read it out because we already know it
i explained this over in this thread^

to think people don’t have any reasoning at all is retarded

if we didn’t have thoughts we would have an iq of 0

Last edited:
it’s because they transmute their energy to other people

people are stealing their energy

mainly via negative energy transmission

when someone is being spiteful and hateful they’re losing energy, and whoever the energy is directed towards, if they’re skilled, they can turn that negative energy into positive

• +1
Reactions: noobs
People are peopling no different than how a ripple is rippling in the ocean. All you can do is watch the show

i explained this over in this thread^

to think people don’t have any reasoning at all is retarded

if we didn’t have thoughts we would have an iq of 0
Yeah but what if your concept of reasoning is completely different than ours. Having an inner monologue is like having two minds at once, it’s superior

it’s because they transmute their energy to other people

people are stealing their energy

mainly via negative energy transmission

when someone is being spiteful and hateful they’re losing energy, and whoever the energy is directed towards, if they’re skilled, they can turn that negative energy into positive
Energy is real and everyone has it. You’re joking but some people carry heavy dark energy that can infect others just by association

Yeah but what if your concept of reasoning is completely different than ours. Having an inner monologue is like having two minds at once, it’s superior
if so then why there’s no correlation between intelligence and having a inner monologue

the only correlation for the spectrum of people that have one

Energy is real and everyone has it. You’re joking but some people carry heavy dark energy that can infect others just by association
i’m not joking

500k+ plus people have seen my face the past week and i’ve turnt all that energy into positive

more women on the street have interacted with me and asked for selfies