Most people are recessed

brainded

brainded

Life sucks and then you die.
Just came back from a party.
First big party since I’ve been going on .me. so I could now identify different attributes about other. Basically subconsciously giving them psl ratings. One thing I noticed was a lot of people (mostly normies with some subhumans sprinkled in) are actually recessed. Only the Chadlites and chads had proper growth.

This just shows the importance forward growth has on a person’s appearance. But makes me think, why do so many people have bad growth?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
First big party since I’ve been going on .me. so I could now identify different attributes about other. Basically subconsciously giving them psl ratings. One thing I noticed was a lot of people (mostly normies with some subhumans sprinkled in) are actually recessed. Only the Chadlites and chads had proper growth.

This just shows the importance forward growth has on a person’s appearance. But makes me think, why do so many people have bad growth?
yeah most people are recessed but ethnics can't get away with being recessed, hence why +90% of the users here are non-white

remember that as a rule of thumb: ethnic is strike 1 and 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 685, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
brainded

name checks out

and nah most people aren't "recessed" necessarily, it's just that to qualify as GL you need to have exceptional/ striking features. The norm can't be considered GL otherwise everyone would be GL thus no one would be. Common sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3163, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
Most of us have shitty development due to, soft diets, not mewing from birth, being breatfed for under 6 months, a sedentary lifestyle, shitty posture, hormones in food/drink and a lifestyle which doesn't promote good T levels.

Malocclusion is a relatively recent phenomenon, and it was mainly due to developments in agriculture i believe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, brainded, wasted and 2 others
and nah most people aren't "recessed"
Most people living in the West today are recessed jfl, its rare to have good forward growth these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, PYT and Deleted member 7313
Most people living in the West today are recessed jfl, its rare to have good forward growth these days
literally re-read what I said

you're wrong, don't come at me with some mike mew tier cope

not recessed =/= anteface

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
literally re-read what I said

you're wrong, don't come at me with some mike mew tier cope

not recessed =/= anteface
Everybody without natural imw of 50mm+ counts as recessed per definition. Do you think the average looking guy isnt recessed or what? Thats why he looks average. Forward growth or die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, SWG88, Warlow and 3 others
Everybody without natural imw of 50mm+ counts as recessed per definition. Do you think the average looking guy isnt recessed or what? Thats why he looks average. Forward growth or die
interesting, source?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysadnigga69, Deleted member 4430, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
this nigga is really tryna claim that most ppl in the western world aren't recessed jfl the vast majority of ppl these days have fucked up crooked teeth, that shit barely existed before agriculture

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748, Deleted member 5385, RaciallyAndrogynous and 3 others
@hairyballscel if the above is true then yeah you're correct, but my point still stands. OP is, for the most part, highlighting this fact

The norm can't be considered GL otherwise everyone would be GL thus no one would be. Common sense.

Even models are recessed for some degree, who cares. Perfect forward growth ≠ automatically good looking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, yukon-cel, Copeful and 5 others
@hairyballscel if the above is true then yeah you're correct, but my point still stands. OP is, for the most part, highlighting this fact
yes that is true ofc, but my point is the average person today is very recessed, having crooked teeth means you are probably recessed to a degree, thats not "mike mew tier cope", thats an established belief amongst biological/dental anthropologists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 1862
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Copemaxxing
source for 50mm imw being the cutoff you sperg
No source stop crying mike jew said it once and its basically the widest a maxilla can get hence more forward growth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
yes that is true ofc, but my point is the average person today is very recessed, having crooked teeth means you are probably recessed to a degree, thats not "mike mew tier cope", thats an established belief amongst biological/dental anthropologists.
yeah, it's well established that bone remodelling is the result of mechanical stress, not arguing with that.

If the question was "are our skulls intrinsically different from those of our distant ancestors?"

Then yeah I agree 100%.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, brainded and Copemaxxing
Most people have shit hyoids too, i noticed this at a party and felt better about mine

• +1
Reactions: brainded and Deleted member 8608
Everyone is pretty sexy here is australia. Even oldcels look pretty good if they groom and workout.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 534
Everyone is pretty sexy here is australia. Even oldcels look pretty good if they groom and workout.
dont really know why, but facially the average australian is like 2 points higher than the yanks. maybe all the anglo needed was some sun and surf.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

somehow people are all chads except their girls, its rare to see some striking stacy there for some reason, why is that?

Most of us have shitty development due to, soft diets, not mewing from birth, being breatfed for under 6 months, a sedentary lifestyle, shitty posture, hormones in food/drink and a lifestyle which doesn't promote good T levels.

Malocclusion is a relatively recent phenomenon, and it was mainly due to developments in agriculture i believe

Bad tongue posture and bad nutrition

WHILE YOU BARK ABOUT BAD TONGUE POSTURE AND MALOCCLUSION, THIS BADBOY SMOKED WEED EVERYDAY, ATE CANDY ALL 3 MEALS, AND SLEPT IN CEMETERIES.

AND STILL CAME OUT LIKE THIS

343A086F 2736 4458 B803 3475F1E8D844
EBFEF4A7 66E2 4422 B689 11D1C8385E70
0A3B1021 BE7D 4C55 A36A F962EB69A65E

NO ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN GENETICS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, TITUS, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others

i remember reading somewhere that about 60% of people mouth breath when sleeping so could be why so many people have fucked up forward growth
also soft diets

Bad genes, unhealthy diet and lack of breastfeeding are the main reasons for most people being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel
yeah most people are recessed but ethnics can't get away with being recessed, hence why +90% of the users here are non-white

I mean you have no excuse you are caucasian ffs your a persian your race has good forward growth on averages know white giga chads mog all other chads in exsistance none the less if you have good bones race is meaningless and your people have good bones on averages you just have a shit mouth breather profile at-least for a jaw it could also be lense distortion you have good eye area which is the best thing possible to have honestly i just say get jaw surgery and leave.

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Dn rd cause forward growth has literally done nothing for me sure it looks cool when I take a side pic but orherwise it’s cope

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Descargue96
Have you noticed extreme recession in the jaws of Northern English people?

In Prehistory, pretty much everyone had good forward growth. I think agriculture played a major role in the recessification of our facial features...

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400

Images 3

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and hairyballscel
They have nice eyebrows i find
Yes, they have nice eyebrows, nice eyelashes, nice beards, nice hair texture. But a robust lower third is far better than these traits.

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
In Prehistory, pretty much everyone had good forward growth. I think agriculture played a major role in the recessification of our facial features...
Yeah, soft diets cucked us hard tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400