Most people are the same

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Once you have met 20 people you have met them all. Then everyone becomes copypastas of each other. Even animals are like this. Normies have the least amount of variety among them therefore are more of a hive mind than people on here. Normies are more insect than human and the government acts as their queen in a sense. Democracy allows their hive mind to prosper.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Pietrosiek and SpearOfOrion
i mean they're called normies for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
i am ery interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Once you have met 20 people you have met them all. Then everyone becomes copypastas of each other. Even animals are like this. Normies have the least amount of variety among them therefore are more of a hive mind than people on here. Normies are more insect than human and the government acts as their queen in a sense. Democracy allows their hive mind to prosper.
That was a blackpill for me. Just about everyone I've ever met or been friends with, from childhood to now, all seem to run off the same code, just with slight differences in individuality, interests, etc. Reminder that we are all species of a tribe that is the human race (well, with different subspecies) and all members tend to behave the similarly, just as all lions behave similarly or all elephants behave similarly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 5522
That was a blackpill for me. Just about everyone I've ever met or been friends with, from childhood to now, all seem to run off the same code, just with slight differences in individuality, interests, etc. Reminder that we are all species of a tribe that is the human race (well, with different subspecies) and all members tend to behave the similarly, just as all lions behave similarly or all elephants behave similarly.
Humans are nothing more than animals at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Humans are nothing more than animals at the end of the day
Word, brother. And civilization is no more than a pale veneer meant to disguise it. To think that we are any less instinct-driven and primal than animals is simply delusional at best.
The few exceptions with Aspie-level self-awareness, like this forum; are a blip, a glitch in the Matrix, defective. We are not meant to reproduce and pass on our genes, because genes were meant to be passed on by those normally functioning, animal-instinct following, normie humans. Not us. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
i mean they're called normies for a reason
fkn hope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopemaxxer and Deleted member 5522