Most people don’t know what incel really means

H

Hurricane1

Iron
I see all of the time on cesspool Reddit threads people expressing their hate for “incels”. Every description of an incel I have ever heard outside of a few instances is that of a man who is openly hateful towards women, egotistical, and doesn’t shower or something.
IMG 6227

The reality is that there are those few “incels” who are pretty much actually voluntary because they have the insanely low levels of inhib that allows them to behave like these people describe, not care about hygiene, etc, and those are often guys who don’t even call themselves incels, they’re just severely mentally ill or don’t care at all.
IMG 6224

The other 90% of incels are guys that these hate filled redditors don’t even notice the existence of or guys that they wouldn’t think would be an incel anyway.
IMG 6228

Truth: Most incels are not hateful by nature and are guys who are completely avoided by the majority of people due to their looks or mannerisms, or are mentalcels who have underdeveloped social skills. Involuntary celibate is used as a derogatory term because of its association with mass shooters when it really shouldn’t. The typical incel is just a lonely man who likely wants company seen as “nerdy” or “weird”.

Hate for incels online is the result of misinterpretation of what the term actually means as seen in the gem of that last attachment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and IAMNOTANINCEL
Theres 2 types of inkwells, the millions upon millions of dudes who cannot get a girlfriend even thoughj they want one (yet still dont call themselves incels, rather they hate us)
and then theres the very small minority which label themselves as such and join the forums (the ones who are hated)

go outside incel

Incel = “Hey, I didn’t like that!”

I’ve seen foids and whiteknights literally comeback with “Incel is a personality” when someone is proven to be a sex haver

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Hurricane1